Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Is it fair to call people out for looking for solutions to their problems on PSD? Cuz I'm calling you out, bro.

vCash
    I'm calling all my Hulkamaniacs out, brother

vCash
    i hope when im 30 that i have a 19 year old gf

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    There's a broad on my fb who feels the need to express how she's better off on her own and doesn't need her BS friends and yadda yadda yadda some people are just drama.

vCash
    I did number two today at lunch. It was in a joking manner sort of. But everything I said was true.

vCash
    The truth hurts but it also provides meaningful thought. As long as what you're saying is what you truly feel then it's alright. No matter how ****** it is.

vCash
    1.) Why the **** do you care about another man's love life?

2.) Yeah, go for it on this one. I ****ing hate slackers.

3.) Only if you have a strong relationship with the person. Otherwise I don't think it's really your business.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Where is the line between calling someone on their personal BS, and just being a self righteous dick?

For example guy who is 30 breaks up every other week with his 19 year old girlfriend. Every time he changes his relationship status to get attention, only to change it back and look for more attention. If you tell that guy you don't give a **** about his relationship and at 30 he should be more mature is that fair ? Or are you being an ***?

A co worker is slacking off, while you don't hold any power over them you eventually get fed up and tell him to buck up and take care of business or **** off. fair or out of line?

A sibling or close friend is changing their character in order to fit in somewhere or impress someone. Tell them to give their head a shake and wake the **** up. Fair or over stepping your bounds?
    All seem pretty fair to me

I'm a nice guy but I can be pretty blunt and straight forward when it comes to people being dicks or whatever.

vCash
    Its all subjective. There really is no line. But if these things really bother you then that is completely your own fault. You're letting what someone else does dictate your thoughts and feelings even though it isn't directly affecting you. But you are letting it affect you. Don't give other people that power over you. I used to be that way, and still am to a certain extent. Eventually you gotta just learn to let **** go and not worry about it. It's tough though. I struggle with this daily, especially in the workplace. In regards to #2 though, if it starts to impede your work performance or add to your own work load, then hell yeah go off on a lazy bastard. But try to do it constructively, as an attack on a co-worker will likely just lead to a further decline in their productivity and a major resentment toward you as well as possible sabotage in the workplace.

vCash
    i dont usually like starting confrontations...but i normally do this:

start your sentence out with "youre my boy and all, but..."

"keep it 100/treal..."

"real talk though...."

and if they get offended so what. that just shows they are afraid to admit that they are doing something wrong..either too proud or too oblivious..nobody likes being wrong.

when people tell me things like that, i keep an open mind. i tend to see the logic in most peoples opinions

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    and to answer your question, i dont really think there is a fine line.

you just need to remain calm and make it seem like your telling him an observation rather than telling him how imperfect he is. just dont be a dick about it and you should be fine.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Where is the line between calling someone on their personal BS, and just being a self righteous dick?

For example guy who is 30 breaks up every other week with his 19 year old girlfriend. Every time he changes his relationship status to get attention, only to change it back and look for more attention. If you tell that guy you don't give a **** about his relationship and at 30 he should be more mature is that fair ? Or are you being an ***?

who cares

A co worker is slacking off, while you don't hold any power over them you eventually get fed up and tell him to buck up and take care of business or **** off. fair or out of line?

do you have to pick up the slack for them? If not your being obnoxious

A sibling or close friend is changing their character in order to fit in somewhere or impress someone. Tell them to give their head a shake and wake the **** up. Fair or over stepping your bounds?
    this last person might deserve to get called out

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    whichever route you take, there will be drama

keeping your mouth shut and letting all that just brew inside of you, that will cause drama

i call people out all the time, but i can because i got the credentials to back it up

but i hate those self righteous dicks and i know i can come off like that sometimes

honestly just do whatever is appropriate. i tell people on facebook all the time that no one cares if you are single (mainly men) or that no one cares about what you do every second (mainly women)

i tell coworkers all the time to step up, however i back this up by being the best worker so they can't really complain about it

i lecture my siblings all the time too, but when it comes to whoever brings the most problems to the home, i bring close to zero

call people out, but just dont look like a hypocrite and have reason to do it. too many soft people keeping their mouths shut because they are afraid to hurt someone's feelings

vCash
    You don't know the other person's circumstances. When I used to get an absolute dick when I used to do customer service, I just assumed they had an extraordinarily bad day before getting to me, like someone in their family died, or their All-Pro quarterback has been injured for the season.

I don't see the point of jumping into other people's business for such trivial things unless it's affecting you in a non-trivial way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12