Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Houston is the youngest or 2nd youngest team in the league. Harden, Asik, Lin, Patterson, Parsons, and Morris are all looking legit.
    youngest, and yes i agree. they have phenomenal upside.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    youngest, and yes i agree. they have phenomenal upside.
    It still boggles my mind that Harden is only 23.

vCash
    How are the Blazers not getting any love here? I don't think they are the best but they are better than several teams listed.

Aldridge
    Lillard
    Batum (only 23)
    Mathews
    Meyers Leonard
    2014 Bulls Forum NBA Redraft Champions!

PG: Jose Calderon / Aaron Brooks
    SG: Wesley Mathews / Tony Wroten
    SF: Chandler Parsons / Andrei Kirilenko
    PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Kyle O'Quinn
    C: Roy Hibbert / Kelly Olynyk

vCash
    I'm a Portland fan, but I'd say Sacramento. They've got a lot of talented pieces, and they have enough depth at shooting guard and small forward to put together a good trade package.
    DeMarcus Cousins will be one of the best power forward-center combos in the league, even if he's not the best role model. He's already tougher than Aldridge, in my opinion.
    Isiah Thomas hasn't been doing so hot this season, but he showed us last year that he can be a good point guard. If that doesn't work, Aaron Brooks is a pretty good second option to start.
    I bet most teams would love to have the dilemma of choosing to start Marcus Thornton or Tyreke Evans at shooting guard. The Kings had the trade assets to even take a run at James Harden.
    James Johnson, Travis Outlaw, John Salmons and Tyler Honeycutt equal insane depth at small forward, although none of them are particularly good. Johnson or Honeycutt might turn out well. At the very least, a combination of those guys and Evans could make a good enough trade package for one of the NBA's marquee small forwards.
    Jason Thompson is that unassuming, hard-working forward-center every team wants to have. Being that Thomas Robinson will eventually start for the Kings, Thompson would be my pick for sixth man.
    Last edited by mrblisterdundee; 11-15-2012 at 07:54 PM.

vCash
    It's the Twolves easily. Once healthy this team not only has the most young potential but could possibly be a top 4 seed.

vCash
    Of course the Hornets, but I say Cleveland and Houston have a nice chance too
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123