Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooklyn Nets

vCash

Brooklyn Nets

How do u feel about them? I think they are boring the whole brooklyn aura is being forced to people. Nothing about them says bklyn to me other then their jerseys. The only person that has any bklyn history is Hov and he owns 1% of the team. I went to a game because i had a free ticket those bklyn chants where so lame felt liek they trying to make it a Biggie concert. Just my thoughts

vCash
    What is the point of this thread? To try and bash them?

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    just want to see how others feel on here. That are not Net fans. I live in Bk coney island.

vCash
    stop trolling.

vCash
    in before close

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    How do u feel about them? I think they are boring the whole brooklyn aura is being forced to people. Nothing about them says bklyn to me other then their jerseys. The only person that has any bklyn history is Hov and he owns 1% of the team. I went to a game because i had a free ticket those bklyn chants where so lame felt liek they trying to make it a Biggie concert. Just my thoughts
    wen u typ threds lke dis. it make hard to read and u troll.

vCash
    No need for this to be a topic. Threads like this generally lead to no good.

Having said that, I was completely underwhelmed by the Barclay's Center. The outside was cool, the inside was so plain.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    They try too hard to seem hip and cool... which in turn makes them not so cool.

As a Brooklynite it also irritates me a little how hard they push the whole "Brooklyn" brand, I don't dislike the Nets but a lot of what they do seems forced to me. They wanted to take NYC by storm after being such an underwhelming franchise for decades, and I just don't see the type of buzz they were talking up all offseason.
    Last edited by BBallfan8; 11-15-2012 at 12:14 PM.

vCash

So since only Jay-Z has any Brooklyn ties they can't move to Brooklyn. Forced on people? Typical Knicks fan. They are trying to get some hype around a new team of coarse they are going to pushing the name around. You'd be a disgraceful marketer and not be doing your job if you didn't see Brooklyn stuff everywhere.

Let it go Knicks fans you still run the city and have a good team let the Nets do they're thing.

vCash

Nothing feels Brooklyn to you? Lol they are located in brooklyn and there team name is brooklyn. Idk how much more you want a first year team to be brooklyn?

When I think NY, Brooklyn Basketball. I think tough basketball players. Now this team seems to have a ways to go before they can fully mesh but Deron williams and Brook Lopez are tough players in their position. Deron is the only PG I ever see go through defenders the way he does, And Brook Lopez is said by many Including Shaq to be a true American Center. An American Style... not that Dwight Howard style where its more spinning and pick and rolls and euro style.

They have a way to go...

I like the idea of a mascot, but they did it terribly. So corny
    The chants? Have no idea, but if it reminds you of a biggie concert it makes sense lol. Its BK
    The uniforms are classy, so im cool with it

vCash
    As a Knick fan I think it's good to have another team in New York... Texas has like 3, Spurs, Rockets, Maverics and LA has Lakers, Clips and kings..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nycbball08 View Post
    As a Knick fan I think it's good to have another team in New York... Texas has like 3, Spurs, Rockets, Maverics and LA has Lakers, Clips and kings..
    the LA kings are hockey..

Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    the LA kings are hockey..
    Ok so wait, the Sacramento Kings is not in California ..?? When I said LA I meant California..
    Last edited by Nycbball08; 11-15-2012 at 12:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nycbball08 View Post
    Ok so wait, the Sacramento Kings is not in California ..?? When I said LA I meant California..
    is sacramento in LA? there's my point.

vCash
    I honestly forgot there was another team here in my own city. That's how underwhelming this whole venture has been. They should have just stayed in New Jersey.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast