Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pacers @ Bucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    This team is lame....
    please tell me if youve seen a play being called by a PG at any point this season. Im really curious. I mean are they just playing on the fly?

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I want to see Vogel get pissed off at our players. I think its time he stops being supportive of failure and they get mad. Get the players mad. Do something. were down by 30... damn.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    please tell me if youve seen a play being called by a PG at any point this season. Im really curious. I mean are they just playing on the fly?
    I've watched 3 games this year and haven't really noticed that. Currently listening to this one online. I will pay attention to that for Friday's game though.

#iubb

vCash
    I've watched 3 games this year and haven't really noticed that. Currently listening to this one online. I will pay attention to that for Friday's game though.
    if you want to see it you can go to vipbox(dot)tv

Im in israel, thats how i watch it.

vCash
    we would be losing regardless, but the refs are not calling the same fouls for both teams.

vCash
    Just a question lets say they fire vogel & let shaw be interm coach do you think it well get the player motavated ..Plus I hope donie walsh is working the phones we need a scorer .can we get jeff foster back he plays D & bench hibbert .. ...

vCash
    i cant believe we are only going to be in the 50's at the end of the 3rd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacersfan1967 View Post
    Just a question lets say they fire vogel & let shaw be interm coach do you think it well get the player motavated ..Plus I hope donie walsh is working the phones we need a scorer .can we get jeff foster back he plays D & bench hibbert .. ...
    IMO Any type of firing signals to everyone in a particular organization that everyone's job (yes, this is players too) is being evaluated and no one is safe for a return to the team next in the foreseeable future.

i cant believe we are only going to be in the 50's at the end of the 3rd.
    :cry:

#iubb

vCash
    Augustin has been in the game for 10 minutes and has 0's across the board.

vCash
    Augustin has been in the game for 10 minutes and has 0's across the board.
    he now has 3 pts.

vCash
    well I'm glad basketball season starts in new castle ..My son plays at the ymca.. then off to the worlds largest & finest gymasium in the world to watch high school basketball ..The best place to watch a game of basketball new castle high school......

vCash
    well its under 20 pts... thats surprising.

vCash
    if you want to see it you can go to vipbox(dot)tv

Im in israel, thats how i watch it.
    This game doesn't seem like the best way to start off your day...

Quote Originally Posted by pacersfan1967 View Post
    well I'm glad basketball season starts in new castle ..My son plays at the ymca.. then off to the worlds largest & finest gymasium in the world to watch high school basketball ..The best place to watch a game of basketball new castle high school......
    Hoosiers down here for me

#iubb

vCash
    haha im still up, i dont go to sleep til around 7-8 in the morning usually. I talk to my wife in Thailand. Its alright though, i should be back in the states in a month and half or so.

vCash

Hoosiers down here for me
    ... jacquewho... My college team.. BOILER UP.....Question how can you sign 6 players for 3 scholarship...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast