Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Rock is winning it for sure

vCash
    What I would like to see is The Rock beats Punk at RR, Punk challenges Rock at WM, Punk beats Rock at WM.

NW Indiana (just outside my hometown of Chicago)
    vCash
    I could definitely see a Rock -vs- Punk -vs- Cena triple threat match for the WWE Championship, considering that the Rock is probably gonna win the title at Royal Rumble.

vCash

WWE: CM Punk to close Wrestlemania 29?

The only way punk faces rock at mania in a singles match is if punk beats him at the rumble or if rock wins via dq.

That last part would certainly be a scene.

But if rock is chasing punk for the title at mania, rocks going to be the one to get the win, and that doesnt make much sense if its for the title.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I just don't know if they would give Rock the title. Can they really have someone be champ that isn't going to defend the belt at all for over two months? I mean, obviously they could. It just seems odd to have a guy hold it that isn't going to be on every week and won't defend it at house shows and probably not even at EC.

Although I would assume Rock will have to lose at Mania. I can't see him losing both matches, unless they book Rumble where he wins via dq but doesn't win the belt. That could be a way to set up a triple threat for mania.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I just don't know if they would give Rock the title. Can they really have someone be champ that isn't going to defend the belt at all for over two months? I mean, obviously they could. It just seems odd to have a guy hold it that isn't going to be on every week and won't defend it at house shows and probably not even at EC.

Although I would assume Rock will have to lose at Mania. I can't see him losing both matches, unless they book Rumble where he wins via dq but doesn't win the belt. That could be a way to set up a triple threat for mania.
    They can get by with just having Cena vs Punk at house shows with the little kiddies for 2 months I think
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    2 solutions to that problem that wwe won't do: Let Rock be hollywood heel Rock and just have him claim that he took the belt the Hollywood and doesn't need to defend it every week.

Or have a controversial ending to the RR and let the EC ppv decide the #1 contender(s). Also Rock would need to work all the raws leading up to WM. Maybe have him wrestle every other week?

There is no reason to save Rock for WM anyone since he already returned to singles action last WM. I think Rock would be willing to work a match every other week. I don't think he wrestled every week when he came back to feud with Austin and Hogan back in 2003.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    2 solutions to that problem that wwe won't do: Let Rock be hollywood heel Rock and just have him claim that he took the belt the Hollywood and doesn't need to defend it every week.

Or have a controversial ending to the RR and let the EC ppv decide the #1 contender(s). Also Rock would need to work all the raws leading up to WM. Maybe have him wrestle every other week?

There is no reason to save Rock for WM anyone since he already returned to singles action last WM. I think Rock would be willing to work a match every other week. I don't think he wrestled every week when he came back to feud with Austin and Hogan back in 2003.
    I would bet my left nut we never see Rock wrestle on RAW for the rest of my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post

The major issue is the house shows. But theyre going to do business that time of the year.

They have to have a big payoff somehow. If rock doesnt win at the rumble, the him going after te title isnt going to have a big payoff.

I guess they could have cena screw rock at the rumble, and then have cena win the rumble. Cena chooses punk at mania and rock uses his rematch. Cena then goes over at mania.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post

Wwes not going to risk rock getting hurt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123