Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I know I know SCSA will probably never step foot, in the WWE ring again but I can dream can't I?. WM 29 Main Event CM Punk vs SCSA for the WWE championship. I like Austin a little more then Punk, but there's no way SCSA is gonna win I mean why have him, win the belt just to drop it again probably the next day? Besides he's not the same like he was in the Attitude era.
    Why won't he he is in condition to wrestle no risk to his neck and has said he would work with 4 or 5 current guys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Why won't he he is in condition to wrestle no risk to his neck and has said he would work with 4 or 5 current guys
    Well if he's medically cleared then give me a hell yeah.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    wel that locks him in to facing rock cena or maybe taker
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I guess that means no Taker

WHO'S THE DIVA EXPERT NOW???

vCash
    Ryback vs Taker? i don't see the draw at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I assume you meant Rock vs Punk, unless you think Cena should step aside in the match and let Punk be in the main event by himself.
    Yes punk vs rock is what i meant.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Edicehouse View Post
    I guess that means no Taker
    I don't think it means that. His match usually isn't the last one of the night.

I think it will have to end up being a triple threat. I can't see Rock not being in the main event. I'm hoping this is the case. I would be interested in a Rock/Cena/Punk match. I have no interest in seeing Rock/Cena again.

vCash
    The Rock had said that he wants 1 more run as WWE Champion but since he brought it up, there hasn't been any development on his promo. Do they still want to go about doing this or are they comfortable with Punk keeping it longer?

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    The Rock had said that he wants 1 more run as WWE Champion but since he brought it up, there hasn't been any development on his promo. Do they still want to go about doing this or are they comfortable with Punk keeping it longer?
    I think they will have The Rock win the E Championship at RR which I believe they have wanted to do all along and then somehow fit Punk and Cena in the storyline to make it a triple threat match at WM29. I would think they pull a Lugar and Hitman at RR with Punk entering the RR match after losing the belt to have him and Cena both hitting the floor at the same time leading to both winning and be eligible for the ME at WM29. Same story as right now just instead of Ryback being a filler in the fued The Rock will be the champion that can take a week off here and there with the build to WM having Punk/Cena continue their fued. Their fued will never end.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    I think they will have The Rock win the E Championship at RR which I believe they have wanted to do all along and then somehow fit Punk and Cena in the storyline to make it a triple threat match at WM29. I would think they pull a Lugar and Hitman at RR with Punk entering the RR match after losing the belt to have him and Cena both hitting the floor at the same time leading to both winning and be eligible for the ME at WM29. Same story as right now just instead of Ryback being a filler in the fued The Rock will be the champion that can take a week off here and there with the build to WM having Punk/Cena continue their fued. Their fued will never end.
    Why make the WWE Championship match a triple threat with Rock defending against Cena and Punk if you're going to let Rock take time off whenever he wants? Rock is going to have to be around after RR leading up to WM to help build up the match to make it believable and get people to watch it

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Why make the WWE Championship match a triple threat with Rock defending against Cena and Punk if you're going to let Rock take time off whenever he wants? Rock is going to have to be around after RR leading up to WM to help build up the match to make it believable and get people to watch it
    If you think Rock is going to be there every week after the RR then more power to you. I don't see that happening but it might, who knows. More than likely he will show up a couple times but then he will also probably do a lot of live feeds/pre-taped feeds.

I don't see why they would give him the title shot at RR though to have him lose after his big speech about wanting to be the champion one last time. I don't see anyway he doesn't win the belt at RR setting up some ME against someone at WM29. If Punk does end up closing the show and its a one on one match then you would have to think they will give the belt to someone b4 RR as I don' t see them having the same title match at RR and WM.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash

WWE: CM Punk to close Wrestlemania 29?

If he shows up as much as last year, thats more than enough for that program.

As for rock winning the belt, there really isnt a better time. Hed give them great publicity, and it would actually drive attendances higher for shows hes not even appearing at. And if for aome reason thats not the case, its okay. That is the wwes strongest point of te year, and those tickets will still sell even without a championship match on the card.
    Last edited by Driven; 11-16-2012 at 04:08 PM.

vCash
    I think the soundbite of Rock wanting a title run is a work just to create the idea that he could beat the champ if he faces him. No way WWE makes a current top star holding a belt job to Rock when Rock isn't a full timer. Belt or no belt, Rock isnt going to ever be back full time so theres no point in putting the belt on him.

Hes there for the draw not for the title.

vCash
    Rock wins belt at RR.....
    Some SD guy or whoever wins says they want the WHC.....(yea makes no sense at all but its WWE)
    At ER obv Mr. Hollywood won't fight in the chamber so number 1 contender for the WWE champsionship Cena vs Punk vs Orton vs Ryback vs Ziggler vs Miz/Kofi/Bryan. Punk or Cena win...

Punk/Cena vs Hollywood WM 29
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    I'd love to see Punk vs Rock for the championship at WM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast