Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    I won't

It's a proven system that employs lower draft pick OL. Fact is, our LG, RG, and RT blow. We need OL, not a new scheme. It works everywhere else, and the last time our running game mattered we ran it with Cable. Cable is pretty damn good at it now in SEA too.

Fargas ran for 1k in it... DMC is just a bust and making us look bad. All his big runs this year were in ZBS plays.
    As long as DA gets rid of Greg Knapp.

vCash
    In other words, he's out for the year. Bye McFadden.

vCash
    I won't

It's a proven system that employs lower draft pick OL. Fact is, our LG, RG, and RT blow. We need OL, not a new scheme. It works everywhere else, and the last time our running game mattered we ran it with Cable. Cable is pretty damn good at it now in SEA too.

Fargas ran for 1k in it... DMC is just a bust and making us look bad. All his big runs this year were in ZBS plays.
    i think we have similar brain chemistry lol. when the zbs clicks its beautiful people. itll click with a couple new offensive linemen. we just need a cheaper back with better vision. we'll save couple million we can spend on the line. Our Running game will be much better. Cant wait until Mcfadden proves us right elsewhere. He'll never be a successful back. i can see it now. he goes to a team with a solid line that runs the pbs. He is top 5 in rushing 6 weeks in the season. people in the raiders forum are attacking each other like crazy furious over losing him. one or two weeks later hes out for the year again. his career...over.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderJunkee View Post
    Bro, did this really need its own thread?
    thank you if i posted this they wouldve mixed it with game thread or killed it all together!

vCash
    There is no game thread to merge it with.

And the thread you made that I merged into the game thread a few weeks back was about a Tampa player, not a Raiders player.

It would have been a different story if it were directly about the Raiders.

vCash
    I won't

I didn't get that out the way I meant it. I meant I will be disappointed if we use the same combination of RB/OL/ZBS. You can keep the RB if you change the scheme and some OL. You can keep the same OL if you tweak the scheme or change the RB. You cak keep the ZBS if you tweak the OL and change the RB. The current combo does not work, though.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Time to get rid of this guy!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    I didn't get that out the way I meant it. I meant I will be disappointed if we use the same combination of RB/OL/ZBS. You can keep the RB if you change the scheme and some OL. You can keep the same OL if you tweak the scheme or change the RB. You cak keep the ZBS if you tweak the OL and change the RB. The current combo does not work, though.
    Oh absolutely

**** you Briesel

I know we will keep that Dbag another year, just hoping we get an answer at RT and finally move through mini cooper

vCash
    Stork, there were quite a few of us up for that bet. I am thinking "You Win". Your boat is probably reaching full capacity with people jumping ship on DMC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Stork, there were quite a few of us up for that bet. I am thinking "You Win". Your boat is probably reaching full capacity with people jumping ship on DMC.
    Lol...yep. But no worries, the Autumn Wind is a pirate and we've got rum, eye patches and parrots for everyone!

-Stork

vCash
    ^ yep i was blindly hyping mcfadden last year too. stork has been just stable with his opinion for a couple years now and he was right. hopefully other people can just accept the fact that mcfadden isn't special.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Lol...yep. But no worries, the Autumn Wind is a pirate and we've got rum, eye patches and parrots for everyone!

-Stork
    Arrrgggghhhhh! I be wit ye, Cap'n. LMAO

vCash
    As much as I like DMAC, his seasons might as well be cut down to 8 games. That would be the norm.

vCash
    A) How do I become a MOD? jajaa

B) Please give Taiwan a couple of carries.

vCash
    So he is going to be out, 2 to "whenever the season is over"

Damn, now that is one overpaid player.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast