Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    C-Style, its like claiming fielding percentage indicates how good of a fielder someone is.

vCash
    When did Kobe ever dribble the ball for 22 seconds just to ditch the ball in a system like the triangle? News to me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Style View Post
    It's different, Kobe is finding open men. Kidd, this season just gets rid of the ball, He doesn't have the ability to create.
    That's my point. Stats doesn't tell the whole story. By your logic you're saying kobe passes more than Kidd...

Stop acting like Kobe doesn't hog the ball. Everybody in the world knows he does. It's alright. Melo is a ball hog as well, and gets bash for it

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Iverson averages 8 assist. Why is considered a ball hog?

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Ppl be making up some stories and not expecting to get called on it, shame. Kobe gets called a ball hog cause he takes a lot of ill advised shots but most of them are bail out shots but you do get your "wtf was that shots" often as well, But Kobe never dribbled the ball for 22 seconds in a 24 second shot just to pass it the last second, specially in a system like the triangle that won him 5 rings. and to say he doesn't pass the ball is dumb, Melo is the one who doesn't pass the ball.

vCash
    Kobe gets real once again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Iverson averages 8 assist. Why is considered a ball hog?
    Because Iverson is a player who could've thrived as a PG and average over 10 assist if He really wanted to, instead he decided to take 22 shots per game and not being so efficient did not help his case. Kobe is a shooting guard who has no business averaging 5-6 assist per game, yet he still does it.
    Last edited by C-Style; 11-14-2012 at 08:35 PM.

vCash
    It's funny how Kobe haters all say the same things throughout time. Kobe actually passes a lot. You wouldn't know it if you watched Kobe while hating him and thinking he doesn't pass.

If you actually watched the games, you would note that metta world peace is the one dominating the ball in the Lakers offense.

Kobe gets this wrap because of how much he shoots the ball. But shooting a lot doesn't mean you don't pass the ball. Kobe has played on a lot of teams who have a tendency to defer to him too much. Pass him the ball during broken offensive sets/ late in the shot clock.

I watch a large portion of laker games, and it has been a long time since I have seen kobe dribble around for 20 seconds and then pass to someone for an assist.

One thing Kobe will do though, is turn the ball over a lot. If you watch, a lot of those turnovers are on passes.

vCash
    The mamba strikes again. Lol hahahaha

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Style View Post
    Because Iverson is a player who could've thrived as a PG and average over 10 assist if He really wanted to, instead he decided to take 22 shots per game and not being so efficient did not help his case. Kobe is a shooting who has no business averaging 5-6 assist per game, yet he still does it.
    Very true. Iverson had the capabilities of being a point guard, and had the point guard body. But iverson offense consisted of a lot of dribbling. He got open off the dribble, not off the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlumpledink View Post

One thing Kobe will do though, is turn the ball over a lot. If you watch, a lot of those turnovers are on passes.
    Yeah, ever sense he messed up those fingers he has become a TO machine.

vCash
    Carmelo never *** raped anyone.

vCash
    The fact that, prior to this season, Melo never dedicated himself on the defensive end is no secret. Infact, he has several defensive lapses last night that Woody called him out on. What matters today to his current team and coach is what he does this season. Its called growth and improvement.

Whatever it is, D'Antoni has yet to inspire defensive tenacity from any of his NBA teams and in the blink of an eye, Coach Woody has gotten more out of Melo than D'Antoni ever did and has transformed this Knick team into a team that plays hard on both sides of the floor.

A task which D'Antoni has failed

vCash
    Lol at the giants fan. Will stick up for his guy even if he knows he's wrong. Smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakman View Post
    Lol at the giants fan. Will stick up for his guy even if he knows he's wrong. Smh
    When did I stick up for Melo?

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast