Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many blocks does Gortat wind up with tonight?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-1

1 33.33%
  • 2-3

2 66.67%
  • 4-5

0 0%
  • 6+

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Damn no calls, missing wide open shots. We better not be playing like we were playing in the 1st quarter of the cleveland game.

vCash
    Take Michael Beasley out of the game!! I'm one of his supporters but he can't do anything this game!

I would rather use Tucker and his defense & energy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Now everyone repeat. . ."Thank you Beasley for that 5pt turn around." Instead of going into the half down double digits its only a 2 posession game.
    The treatment you give Beasley slays me. If not for how horrible he played until a 5 point run the Suns may have already been winning.

Outside of Morris, Beasley has easily been the worst of the Suns rotation players this year, and tonight he has been the worst player on the court.

vCash
    Beasley had a horrible game and yet Gentry did not even take him out. Our last game against the Nuggets he was playing well and Gentry took him out.

How can anyone justify keeping Gentry around? The guy's a tool. He's best suited as an assistant coach.

vCash
    Lol why did Beas take that 3?

vCash
    Horrible team effort. We even allowed Deng an and1 over Gortat, Morris and Brown.

vCash
    Telfair the only + player for us this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    The treatment you give Beasley slays me. If not for how horrible he played until a 5 point run the Suns may have already been winning.

Outside of Morris, Beasley has easily been the worst of the Suns rotation players this year, and tonight he has been the worst player on the court.
    So you wait until he has a few misses, but when he helped cut the lead down you were nowhere. YOUR HATE DOESN'T SEIZE TO AMAZE ME.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Beasley had a horrible game and yet Gentry did not even take him out. Our last game against the Nuggets he was playing well and Gentry took him out.

How can anyone justify keeping Gentry around? The guy's a tool. He's best suited as an assistant coach.
    This.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    So you wait until he has a few misses, but when he helped cut the lead down you were nowhere. YOUR HATE DOESN'T SEIZE TO AMAZE ME.
    I dont have to wait for Beasley to miss, all he does is miss. Its like you magically dont see 95% of the plays when Beasley touches the ball. He is having an absolutely horrific game and it has been going down since the opening tip.

vCash
    Another shot clock violation

vCash
    Terrible defense to finish the quarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    I dont have to wait for Beasley to miss, all he does is miss. Its like you magically dont see 95% of the plays when Beasley touches the ball. He is having an absolutely horrific game and it has been going down since the opening tip.
    And it's like you ignore when he actually contributes. For example he started the gane with 2 assist, he boxed out 2 guys in one of Dragics lay ups to begin the quarter and got to the line in the first couple minutes of the first. But yeah we know he sucks so much that the embarrassing layup that was just made by Nate is his fault too eventhough he is in the bench. Blah blah blah.

vCash
    Tucker all hustle.

vCash
    Chi wants a close game.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast