Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Testify brother, testify! Can I get an "amen?"
    Since you're always posting links to songs, I though I'd try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRjmEMj7Fcw

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFanatic19 View Post
    Since you're always posting links to songs, I though I'd try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRjmEMj7Fcw

While I appreciate the effort, the trick is to try to do it with a wit attached to it. This one is more like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn6w255CGkk
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Thank you Silver Beaver. But it's just I recognize only one thing above the Dodgers... And it's baseball.
    Then you have to be impartial on some occasion and recognize and congratulate pure talent and the best... in a season only.
    The fact I attented a Mets / Dodgers game this summer with my 2 little children knowing only in English "Yes, No, and "Let's go Mets" (they had Mets caps and T shirts, I had the full Dodger uniform) help me a lot for the sympathy I grant to your team and very nice fans attending.
    City Field is a real beautiful stadium (I even bought a Brooklyn Dodgers cap) deserving playoffs games versus the Dodgers like in the 80s.
    You are a little unlucky with Santana, but it's time to rule which team is the best in NY. BF
    10-4 record at Dodger stadium !
    1-0 road record

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue french View Post
    Thank you Silver Beaver.
    ROTFLMAO!!! Let the tasteless jokes begin!
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    ROTFLMAO!!! Let the tasteless jokes begin!
    OK, USA 1, France 0. Or NY 1, Paris 0.
    I don't know if I must ask Dr Freud or simply recognize I just wrote an unfortunate blunder Silver Seaver.
    But american is not my mother tongue, and blunder or not, I don't know many French who know your SP in the 80s (Gooden, Cone, Fernandez, Darling), or that the WS MVP in 86 versus the Red Sox was 3B Ray Knight. I am only 99% sure. But if I often make spelling mistake, my memory (no need for any internet help) is often good.
    10-4 record at Dodger stadium !
    1-0 road record

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue french View Post
    OK, USA 1, France 0. Or NY 1, Paris 0.
    I don't know if I must ask Dr Freud or simply recognize I just wrote an unfortunate blunder Silver Seaver.
    But american is not my mother tongue, and blunder or not, I don't know many French who know your SP in the 80s (Gooden, Cone, Fernandez, Darling), or that the WS MVP in 86 versus the Red Sox was 3B Ray Knight. I am only 99% sure. But if I often make spelling mistake, my memory (no need for any internet help) is often good.
    Sir, you were guilty of doing nothing more than making a charming typographical error.

As for the much more important issues, any Frenchman who can rattle off the important players of our 1986 championship team deserves a special honor here on Mets PSD.

Welcome aboard! I know i speak for the rest of us when I saw I look forward to your future posts.

All the best,

FoC

vCash
    Sir, you were guilty of doing nothing more than making a charming typographical error.

As for the much more important issues, any Frenchman who can rattle off the important players of our 1986 championship team deserves a special honor here on Mets PSD.

Welcome aboard! I know i speak for the rest of us when I saw I look forward to your future posts.

All the best,

FoC
    Hear hear! Bravo!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910