Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    We know.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    the problem gentlemen is the insular bubble of Values that Rs have grown up in.
    There are two kinds of Millionaires.

the kind that come from wealth, and the kind that through hard work and effort have made it.

The fist kind,
    grows up in a bubble of security.
    nice roads, clean neigborhoods, nice schools.
    NOW, they work hard...no doubt, and becasue they do, and because EVERYone faces some adversity, they feel that somehow because they have preservered and come out on top, that it is simply a matter of effort.
    They are incapable of seeing any difference in their circumstances as opposed to anyone else becasue,
    #1) it doesnt mesh with the values with which they have been raised
    #2) it diminishes their own efforts.

It is far easier to look down on others as lazy or undeserving...after all, I had to WALK home from school one time!!!!!

then there are those that have come from poverty.
    who struggle to make it out.
    Why is it that most Hollwood types vote Democratic?
    is it becasue there is some secret liberal pill that they take?
    Or is it more likely that they came from humble beginings?

See poor people who succeed, never spout the stupidity you hear from the Rs in here.
    The few that do, are doing it as a marketing technique to feed the Rs never ending hunger to have their opinions validated.

Johnny from south central LA, wants to go to college.
    college costs money.So johnny needs a job.There are no buisnesses willing to open in Johnnys neighborhood, so johnny needs to travel outside the neighborhood even for part time work.
    Two problems.
    1st, johnny doesnt have internet access to place a application, or 2 ,a car to get to work.
    So johnny must spend his limited available resources if he has any, riding the Bus to and from the public libraray and wait his turn just to use a copmputer and hopefully place some apps.
    Then he must make the same commute checking for responses.
    When he gets a hit, he again is on the buses going to interviews.
    When he finally gets a job, it the same thing.
    After 6 months he has enough saved to expect to afford to attend community college.
    Now he is trying to figured out how to navigate to and from his Job and school without being late or missing classes.
    sometimes it works out.sometimes it doesnt.
    sometimes he misses a class, sometimes hes late to work.
    when hes late to work ,he hears it from his boss,
    If he misses class, his grades suffer.
    If hes really, really lucky, he can manage to make both work for 3.5 years to finish his two year degree without getting fired or suspended for academic performance.

I can continue this scenario all the way on to retirement and the same inequities exist throughout johnnys life.

Billys family lives in a upper middle class neighborhood.
    When billy graduates, his parents get him a little used car. Nothing special...a honda civic.they put Billy on their INS.
    So Billy surfs the net and finds a job at the starbucks which is about two blocks away from home.
    His dad talks to some of the "good folks" in the neighborhood, and Billy scores himself an upgrade right away,seems dad knows a guy, who knows a guy and now billy has a spot at a shipping Co,manufacturing plant...whatever. Hes making around 13 hr. now.

So Billy goes to school and work and manages to finish in two years and head on to Ubiversity and I could follow Billys path out into retirement and the same advantages exist every step of the way.
    when billy drives by johnny still waiting for the Bus, he thinks to himself....If only these lazy people would just put a little effort into making something of themselves they wouldnt be in their situation.....

And its the Liberals that just dont get it(lol)

Hes born on third and thinks he hit a triple.......
    Well deserved rant.

I agree 100%.

If Republicans want to cut spending, how about we start by cutting the largest expenditure. You know, the constant need for the USA to act as the world police.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    That particular piece of hipocrasy has very little to do with policing, or nation building, or democrasy.

We are the only country in the world who has been in a constant state of war for over 70 years now.Be it Declared or undeclared or covert, or Overt...its ALL ..THE...TIME.

Now to keep this going we need a hightened sense of worry out of the sheep(cough, cough, )excuse me I mean citizens.

So we have things like 'alarm conditions going from yellow to orange to red and back and forth to create the same kind of unease that a car salesmen is trying to acheive by leaving you in his office while he "talks " to the sales manager for 30 mins.

There is always an enemy that wants to eat our children!

The reason is by spending Government taxes on weapons manufacturing ,they are subsedizing the buisness they own.They are paying themselves with our money.
    sweet deal if you can find that kind of work(lol).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    On my darkest of days, I believe that the super-rich has been waging class-warfare on the middle class and winning over the last forty years.
    If this has been a class war, then the poor and middle class have been having their ***es handed to them for the last 50 years.

But I still really haven't had anyone explain to me why its supposedly Democrats that push welfare despite the fact that there are more people, as a percentage, on welfare in states run by the GOP. The same goes for poverty as well.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Enough, enough, this social-liberal lovefest got to end folks.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-15-2012 at 11:49 PM.

vCash

The funny thing is it seems as though the conservative posters on here want no part of this thread. All the usual suspects are M.I.A......lmao

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post

The funny thing is it seems as though the conservative posters on here want no part of this thread. All the usual suspects are M.I.A......lmao
    They were likely driven away after Longhorn said that all minorities are on welfare and food stamps.

vCash
    Longhorn is our todd akin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Longhorn is our todd akin.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Apparently I missed out on the gifts. I am a minority and I am young.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    We know.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    Your not the "right" minority...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Your not the "right" minority...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Please please please keep bringing this. Yell it from the mountaintops. Come up with slogans and chant them. The more you convince people that this is an acceptable world view the more the conservatives will secede the middle to the liberals. I love you man. Please keep on, keeping on.
    This

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Not quite. If you're a Republican you tell him he should get his own damn fishing pole and accuse him of being a drain on society, a parasite, and a taker. One side is "sensitive to the hungry person" by blaming him as a failure for being hungry and telling him to rely on largely non-existent private charity to feed himself. I shouldn't generalize this much, but it is difficult to respond to such broad brush statements more specifically. There are certainly strains of Republicanism that do not reflect that point of view, however those strains are just as clearly not dominant in the party right now. One need only look at their primary debates for that point to become crystal clear.

I'll put it this way. Do the statements of the Republican standard-bearer in the OP reflect your understanding of Republicanism, or mine? When Rmoney said that 47% of Americans are victims and always will be, does that reflect a willingness to go around handing out fishing poles? To me, it reflects a tendency to heap moral approbation on half of America, tell them their problems are their own damn fault, and send them off to whatever their fate might be.
    Your take on the right would be true, if about half the country thought exactly like Rush Limbaugh, but it doesn't. You're taking things out of context to support a view that yields a truly hateful picture of so many Americans. I am sorry you feel this way.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast