Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 125
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    7,717
    vCash
    1500
    Is the gift to Latinos that they don't have to self-deport?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,285
    vCash
    1500
    .
    Last edited by Yagyu+; 11-15-2012 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Wrong thread.


    I heard you were looking for me.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    7,717
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post
    Yall libs just don't get it. If you work., YOU get paid, not the lazy parasites who live off the taxes stolen from your paycheck.

    If you don't work to EARN what you want, you don't get it. Government doesn't steal it form your neighbor and give it to you.

    The government is LIMITED in what it can do by the powers granted by the Constitution of the United States. It is NOT here to feed, clothe, house and medicate you when you are too lazy to get off your butt and work to earn what you need.

    People are held responsible for the consequences of their own actions and choices and reap the rewards of those same actions. These include choices to smoke, drink alcohol, be fat, a junkie, a sexual animal with no control, a baby factory or a criminal by being in this country illegally.

    I choose what charities I support and IF I support them.

    If you CHOOSE to live in disaster prone areas, YOU also choose to accept the consequences. You don't have the right to tell taxpayers across the country they have to pay to rebuild, replace or repair YOUR property after a storm and they have no obligation to do so.

    You have no special rights just because of the color of your skin, your genitalia, your sexual orientation or anything else over which no one has any control. You do not have the right to redefine words just to make your choice of sexual partner tax deductible. You do not have the right to shove any of your uniqueness in my face. I could not care less about it most of the time.

    If I work to EARN something, you do not have the "right" to have it as well just because you want it. Get off your butt and EARN it. If you try to take it from me, I have the right to fight, armed if I feel it is necessary, to keep it.
    This is a bunch of ********. You realize that the majority of your taxes are not going to what you call "parasites." They go to programs that benefit the entire country, such as schools and roads. Paying taxes is part of being a citizen. This is the problem with free market and even mixed market societies, greed is the driving force for many citizens. Rather than wanting to contribute to society and help those who are less fortunate, you want to keep your money for yourself. Even if the government takes a tiny portion of your income, you'll cry about how America is turning socialist when, really, the idea of taking money from the fortunate and giving it to the less fortunate is not a radical idea at all. You're complaining as if this is some brand new philosophy that the Obama Administration has just instituted. This idea of light redistribution in America has been alive since the institution of the income tax, and every president has adhered to it, including your savior Reagan.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,460
    vCash
    1500
    As a conservative I'm proud to say I voted for Gary Johnson and not this waffling crybaby.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,249
    vCash
    1500
    Are you facking kidding? The guy ran on a platform of "let's drastically cut taxes for me and my friends." He's just pissed off because he didn't have enough friends.
    “A riot,” said Martin Luther King, “is the language of the unheard.”

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    40,085
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Are you facking kidding? The guy ran on a platform of "let's drastically cut taxes for me and my friends." He's just pissed off because he didn't have enough friends.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    33,325
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Are you facking kidding? The guy ran on a platform of "let's drastically cut taxes for me and my friends." He's just pissed off because he didn't have enough friends.
    you're such a lib... how dare you claim rich white people want free tax breaks
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,436
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    You know for a fact that there are people out there that mooch off the system. I know plenty....

    That doesn't make it right to make a blanket statement like Romney did in the opening but I'm just saying that there is that group of people that do exploit disability, food stamps, unemployment etc.
    Of course there are. But their demand for food stamps or government assistance is in no way predicted by their race.

    As to the specifics of the programs, I apparently have a higher tolerance for programs that help people of all races not starve than some people. That's fine, my side has fortunately won the argument that those programs should exist and are a net positive to society.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,741
    vCash
    1700
    LOL @ the stereotype that if you're a lib you don't work

    I'm a liberal... I work 40 hours a week, go to school full time

    My girlfriend is a liberal she works 50 hours a week

    My parents are liberals - My mom is the Emergency Room Director at one of the bigger hospitals in Iowa, my dad is semi-retired and works because he likes to have something to do

    Every liberal I know is just such a freeloader

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,741
    vCash
    1700
    And wasn't Mitt offering "free things" to his support base too? Like keeping the loopholes so him and his cronies can have millions of dollars overseas and not pay taxes?

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,219
    vCash
    1500
    Romney should probably shut up. He lost because his message wasn't accepted by the majority of the people. Is there an entitlement problem in this country? Absolutely. But that problem isn't limited to just Latinos or Blacks, as Romney would have you believe. Entitlement is a problem in every race and all wealth classes. A lot of young graduates feel "entitled" to a job in their field, and refuse to work outside of it. I dont feel like I really need to go into how rich people feel entitled correct? All you have to do there is look at the bailouts and how that money was spent, along with loopholes on hiding money.

    So shut up Romney.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    10,400
    vCash
    1500
    The old definition goes like this…

    If you're a democrat, you will give a hungry person a fish to eat. When he gets hungry again you will give him another fish. If he has a family, you will give him many fish.

    If you're a republican, you will give a hungry person a fishing pole to catch his own fish. He can catch several fish and make sure he has plenty of food. He can catch many fish and sell the excess for a profit. If he catches enough fish, he can open a fishing company and employ others.

    Both sides are sensitive to the hungry person. They just have a different view as to how to feed him. One simply gives, the other gives the means to become self supporting.

    Seems simple to me.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    6,716
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jomota48 View Post
    The old definition goes like this…

    If you're a democrat, you will give a hungry person a fish to eat. When he gets hungry again you will give him another fish. If he has a family, you will give him many fish.

    If you're a republican, you will give a hungry person a fishing pole to catch his own fish. He can catch several fish and make sure he has plenty of food. He can catch many fish and sell the excess for a profit. If he catches enough fish, he can open a fishing company and employ others.

    Both sides are sensitive to the hungry person. They just have a different view as to how to feed him. One simply gives, the other gives the means to become self supporting.

    Seems simple to me.
    And other cliches.

    How is deporting children giving them a fishing pole?

    What are these ideas? I did not hear Romney talk about any programs. In fact I heard about things like cutting grants for college? Is reducing a person's ability to get an education giving them a fishing pole? Self deportation. I heard about outlawing abortion, something that will not help with the poverty issue (a study just came out showing this check the science forum).

    If you want to play the cliche game here's one. The difference is that Liberals give fishes to feed the hungry making them strong enough to use the pole they also gave them so they can catch some for themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,436
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jomota48 View Post
    The old definition goes like this…

    If you're a democrat, you will give a hungry person a fish to eat. When he gets hungry again you will give him another fish. If he has a family, you will give him many fish.

    If you're a republican, you will give a hungry person a fishing pole to catch his own fish. He can catch several fish and make sure he has plenty of food. He can catch many fish and sell the excess for a profit. If he catches enough fish, he can open a fishing company and employ others.

    Both sides are sensitive to the hungry person. They just have a different view as to how to feed him. One simply gives, the other gives the means to become self supporting.

    Seems simple to me.
    Unfortunately Occam's Razor has failed in this regard. The simplest answer is not the correct answer in this regard.

    If it is the GOP way to teach a man to fish, then please explain why there are more people on welfare in GOP states than in Democrat run states. The same for the "47%" that don't pay taxes, they tend to live in GOP run states. So if welfare is a massive scheme for liberals to control everyone, they must have taught their GOP counterparts this technique and they have been running with it in exceedingly remarkable efficiency.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,946
    vCash
    1500
    Nm.
    Last edited by Longhornfan1234; 11-15-2012 at 08:37 AM.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •