Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    So you want an America where there are slaves? Or you want an America where only men can vote? Maybe you want an America where one does not get to vote for their Senator?

These are all part of traditional America that have been changed. Tradition does not mean being stuck in the road.
    Yall libs just don't get it. If you work., YOU get paid, not the lazy parasites who live off the taxes stolen from your paycheck.

If you don't work to EARN what you want, you don't get it. Government doesn't steal it form your neighbor and give it to you.

The government is LIMITED in what it can do by the powers granted by the Constitution of the United States. It is NOT here to feed, clothe, house and medicate you when you are too lazy to get off your butt and work to earn what you need.

People are held responsible for the consequences of their own actions and choices and reap the rewards of those same actions. These include choices to smoke, drink alcohol, be fat, a junkie, a sexual animal with no control, a baby factory or a criminal by being in this country illegally.

I choose what charities I support and IF I support them.

If you CHOOSE to live in disaster prone areas, YOU also choose to accept the consequences. You don't have the right to tell taxpayers across the country they have to pay to rebuild, replace or repair YOUR property after a storm and they have no obligation to do so.

You have no special rights just because of the color of your skin, your genitalia, your sexual orientation or anything else over which no one has any control. You do not have the right to redefine words just to make your choice of sexual partner tax deductible. You do not have the right to shove any of your uniqueness in my face. I could not care less about it most of the time.

If I work to EARN something, you do not have the "right" to have it as well just because you want it. Get off your butt and EARN it. If you try to take it from me, I have the right to fight, armed if I feel it is necessary, to keep it.
    Last edited by Longhornfan1234; 11-14-2012 at 11:30 PM.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Please tell me this is a joke or some sort of gag.

Minorities don't want food stamps unless they are starving.
    Women don't just want free contraceptives (I won't say that people don't want free things - but it doesn't have to do with them being woman).
    Young people fall into the same boat - of course people want free education but they don't expect it.

I beg you to not make these types of terrible and wrong generalizations. Again this is why people (including myself) bad mouth the GOP because they appeal to people who believe this kind of thing.
    You can't accept reality. Hand outs appeal to the liberal base.
    Quote:
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.
    How so? Are you pulling out the race card, Chris Matthews?
    Last edited by Longhornfan1234; 11-14-2012 at 11:39 PM.
    Quote:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post
    How so? Are pulling out the race card, Chris Matthews?
    Do I have to pull any card?

You just said minorities want food stamps and welfare checks.

That speaks for itself. What you said is pretty cut and dry. And despicable.

vCash
    Yall libs just don't get it. If you work., YOU get paid, not the lazy parasites who live off the taxes stolen from your paycheck.

If you don't work to EARN what you want, you don't get it. Government doesn't steal it form your neighbor and give it to you.

The government is LIMITED in what it can do by the powers granted by the Constitution of the United States. It is NOT here to feed, clothe, house and medicate you when you are too lazy to get off your butt and work to earn what you need.

People are held responsible for the consequences of their own actions and choices and reap the rewards of those same actions. These include choices to smoke, drink alcohol, be fat, a junkie, a sexual animal with no control, a baby factory or a criminal by being in this country illegally.

If you CHOOSE to live in disaster prone areas, YOU also choose to accept the consequences. You don't have the right to tell taxpayers across the country they have to pay to rebuild, replace or repair YOUR property after a storm and they have no obligation to do so.

You have no special rights just because of the color of your skin, your genitalia, your sexual orientation or anything else over which no one has any control. You do not have the right to redefine words just to make your choice of sexual partner tax deductible. You do not have the right to shove any of your uniqueness in my face. I could not care less about it most of the time.

If I work to EARN something, you do not have the "right" to have it as well just because you want it. Get off your butt and EARN it. If you try to take it from me, I have the right to fight, armed if I feel it is necessary, to keep it.
    Beautiful, but the people on here will slaughter you for it.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Beautiful, but the people on here will slaughter you for it.
    Hopefully all people will slaughter someone when they pull **** out of their *** and try to pass it off as facts.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Hopefully all people will slaughter someone when they pull **** out of their *** and try to pass it off as facts.
    I was only endorsing that one post, not what he said before that. I don't see anything untrue in that post.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Longhorn I really hope you don't believe that vial **** you just spewed.
    Last edited by grandsalami; 11-14-2012 at 11:59 PM.

vCash

Taxes are not stolen, to make this claim you would have to argue that all taxes are illegitimate, not just income tax but also sales tax and every single form of taxes. Because no one is willing to make such a ridiculous and wrong claim, we can discount it.

This is true. The government is limited but not nearly as much so as this post claims. As Cab said, the 10th Amendment is not as clear cut to eliminate government involvement as he thinks. In fact, it is actually not very clear when you talk to Constitutional experts.

This point is completely irrelevant to anything other than pointing out meaningless facts. Not relevant to minorities, women, or any group unless it is your goal to tie those groups to being dependent based on their race or gender.

The nation has decided that this is not the course that we wish to pursue. I'm surprised to hear this from someone whom I suspect supports charter schools, which receive quite a large bit of funding from the federal government.

Again, just a post to point out how some conservatives really feel about minorities, women, or gay people. They are apparently shoving their gayness down his throat. Gay people apparently don't have the fact that their love is less special in the eyes of the government shoved down their throat every single day. This is a person who advocates for discrimination all while saying he doesn't care what people do most of the time. It is hypocrisy of the highest order.

Again accusing minorities of doing nothing but plotting to take his (white people's stuff).

________

For Homestar, there is absolutely nothing about this poster's ideas that warrant any recognition or praise.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    In retrospect, he went to far with this:
    ...but I don't particularly disagree with much else.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    You can't accept reality. Hand outs appeal to the liberal base.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Shut up, Chris Matthews!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Shut up, Chris Matthews!
    What a lib.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    You don't agree with my racist tendancies. That makes you a lib loon.

vCash
    Please tell me this is a joke or some sort of gag.

Minorities don't want food stamps unless they are starving.
    Women don't just want free contraceptives (I won't say that people don't want free things - but it doesn't have to do with them being woman).
    Young people fall into the same boat - of course people want free education but they don't expect it.

I beg you to not make these types of terrible and wrong generalizations. Again this is why people (including myself) bad mouth the GOP because they appeal to people who believe this kind of thing.
    You know for a fact that there are people out there that mooch off the system. I know plenty....

That doesn't make it right to make a blanket statement like Romney did in the opening but I'm just saying that there is that group of people that do exploit disability, food stamps, unemployment etc.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast