Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Hummm......looks like that is 1 point to me. Try again.
    I stand corrected --I dont givea **** tho! I still stand by what I said...Gallo lost us this game, by having the IQ of a dumbed dwn J.R. Smith in the final minute of play-- and taking that rushed shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Every play changes the game. If Lawson makes one of his what 8 shots tonight? Yeah that's a different game. I'm not defending Gallo for his shot. It was awful. But if you think he singlehandedly lost them the game when ****ing Lawson goes 0-for, then you are flat out wrong.
    I have been bashing Lawson. He is the most inefficient player on this team right now. Lawsons play where he got the charge was big. But good teams when it matters play smart. 1 point game, Gallo needs to understand the clock. Put the last mistakes behind you but you need to make the next play. Gallo didn't single handedly lose us the game. But that shot came at the most critical time of the game. We still could of stole one. That being said I wish we had Stone back or play Fournier and bench Lawson until he wants to be aggressive.

vCash
    Is it just me or does lawson look a step slower this season?

vCash
    I didnt mean to say **** Kenneth Faried earlier tho...He played hard tonight. Peace to that man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seoulja389 View Post
    Is it just me or does lawson look a step slower this season?
    No, he does! ...Anybody saying he doesnt look slower--is delusional.

Like I said, teams know how to counteract his **** now...It's dead.

vCash
    Faried, Hamilton, McGee and Miller. All bench players (except Faried) being underutilized. Miller with how Lawson is playing should be getting more time, even though his old *** can't handle the minutes.

vCash
    counteract what? When he can't even be aggressive what is there to counteract? They gave miller more respect than ty and that should never happen.

vCash
    Karl has to be the worst rotation coach ever. This game is not even a big deal but it is really scary because if this is how the season is going to go then.....
    Ty just has to change it up

vCash
    hopefully they'll get it together. Wish George Karl would show a little more passion. Has the same expression regardless of what's going on. You need a coach that'll pop up and scream at the refs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Go_NUGGETS View Post
    I stand corrected --I dont givea **** tho! I still stand by what I said...Gallo lost us this game, by having the IQ of a dumbed dwn J.R. Smith in the final minute of play-- and taking that rushed shot.
    Gallo is the easy cop out. It was a Corey Brewer type shot and was unbelievably pathetic...no doubt about it.

There were so many other pathetic *** ******** plays though, it's tough to pin it up on one guy. That's why they call it a team sport.

vCash
    -jham has to play more just to spread the floor
    -Mcgee has to get more mins.

vCash
    Guess I'm delusional then because I don't see anything wrong with Ty's speed...he just doesn't want to attack...and when he does he doesn't use his head.

Gallo took a god awful shot at a god awful time...but let me reiterate...Gallo made 5 shots from the field tonight.

Ty made ZERO. Let that sink in for a second. ZERO shots made and not even a free throw attempt all game. And he's making how much money??

vCash
    when things go wrong people blame gallo. We won games when Gallo was bad. Nuggs cannot win with TY being so bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seoulja389 View Post
    hopefully they'll get it together. Wish George Karl would show a little more passion. Has the same expression regardless of what's going on. You need a coach that'll pop up and scream at the refs.
    I agree. Someone needs to light a fire under this team. Whether its a proven vet like Iggy or Miller, or if its McGee. Lawson has no expression, nor Gallo either. I wish Karl could wake this team up. This might be sad to say, but getting blownout might help. Bench players, let the players that are performing play (McGee, Hamilton). Only positives right now, McGee, Faried, and its early in the year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    counteract what? When he can't even be aggressive what is there to counteract? They gave miller more respect than ty and that should never happen.
    Why dont you quote, and address me directly..

Lawson is what, 5 foot 10 or 5 foot 11? I don't know what game you was watching, but Lawson was getting blocked--blocked........................................... ..and blocked again. Is it because Lawson wasn't being aggresive enough?????????? Or is it, that he is a small player--and teams have seen enough FILM of lawsons layup moves to counteract how he drives on players??

I observed Lawson running, I observed Lawson driving, I observed Lawson slashing and trying to facilitate--but nothing was working--because his **** is predictable now!

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast