(6-3) Miami Heat @ Denver Nuggets (4-4)

Thursday, November 15th
    10:30 PM ET

Pepsi Center
    Denver, CO

Miami Heat

Mario Chalmers-Dwyane Wade-LeBron James-Shane Battier-Chris Bosh

Miami Heat reserves

Norris Cole-Ray Allen-Mike Miller-Udonis Haslem-Joel Anthony-Terrel Harris-James Jones-Rashard Lewis-Dexter Pittman-Josh Harrellson

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

Nuggets Reserves

Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer

Last edited by BRAVE KID; 11-15-2012 at 09:19 AM.

vCash
    I read that Gallo has a sore knee but is still expected to play (and guard Lebron) tonight.

vCash
    **** the Miami Heat, and **** the ***** *** referees that will help them win tomorrow. Punk *****.

vCash
    Yeah I am not expecting a win tonight. Just a good performance like the one in Miami. You know when it comes down to crunch time, Miami will just get to the line at will and we will get shafted on every call.

You don't expect the NBA to let it's champions lose on back to back nights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    Yeah I am not expecting a win tonight. Just a good performance like the one in Miami. You know when it comes down to crunch time, Miami will just get to the line at will and we will get shafted on every call.

You don't expect the NBA to let it's champions lose on back to back nights.
    I disagree. We lost on b2b nights in this scenario too last year.

vCash
    I have a bad feeling that we are going to get blown out of this game. Heat will be angry from losing last night. We had such a close game last time I think the team comes out stagnant and fall behind double digits early. I hope I'm wrong. Hopefully with the two days off, Karl was able to get the team focused and practicing on knocking down shots and ****ing free throws.

vCash
    I am actually expecting a win. I don't care what the team is..you don't let them win the second of a back to back when they are GOING to Denver.

It's a different story if they were at home...but they have the altitude and the fact they played last night to deal with.

We win..at least that is what I'm hoping.

vCash
    oh and we also had 2 days off to recover from the bunch of games in limited days. So no excuses.

They don't have any shot blockers down low...attack, attack, attack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    I disagree. We lost on b2b nights in this scenario too last year.
    Yeah but you had not won that championship yet.

vCash
    Altitude won't affect Lebron, neither will playing on a back to back. Dude's conditioning is just crazy. We did a pretty good job defensively on Lebron and Wade in the first game, Bosh just completely tore us up though. Hopefully Karl has game-planned defense on Bosh differently this game. Difficult to guard him because he can shoot the jumper so well.

vCash
    Karl said they might go small tonight. Same as usual but he said they might have Gallo on Bosh! That would be a smalllllll lineup with most likely Ty, Brewer/miller, Iggy, Chandler, Gallo. Or just have Faried on battier

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Altitude won't affect Lebron, neither will playing on a back to back. Dude's conditioning is just crazy. We did a pretty good job defensively on Lebron and Wade in the first game, Bosh just completely tore us up though. Hopefully Karl has game-planned defense on Bosh differently this game. Difficult to guard him because he can shoot the jumper so well.
    Don't know who guarded him in the first game cause I missed it, but seems like a job for JaVale length to bother him on the jumper athletic enough to chase and contest drives.

Say it ain't so Von say it ain't so!!!

vCash
    Gonna be tough, but its at home, no excuse to lose even to a team like the heat when we're at home

vCash
    I still believe, as I did in the first game, that Randolph would be the best match-up on Bosh. He is athletic enough and long enough to guard him on the perimeter and inside.

Hoping the Nuggets rebound tonight. Will be at the game tonight so wont be posting during the game.

vCash
    If Wade doesn't play, then Iguodala is the best option for LeBron. Last game Faried did a great job on LeBron but Iguodala is our best defender and is as good as advertised, capable of shutting down any player.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast