Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

D'Antonio system- FOCUS Practice Push Yourself!!!

D'Antoni "make shots - push yourself" "practice and focus"

D'Antoni's concept - if you have best players, faster pace means more possessions = success

D'Antoni: "I expect Dwight Howard – as soon as he’ll healthy; he’s not healthy now – to be unstoppable.”

D'Antoni on Jodie Meeks: “I told him the only time he needs to shoot is when he touches the ball.”

“I told Steve Blake every time June rolls around I asked about him,” D’Antoni said. “I’ve been trying to get him for 10 years. He always went somewhere else. I’ve been trying to get him. I think he’s perfect for our system. Finally we get him.”

Mike D'Antoni says #Lakers should average 110-115 points per game and if they don't "we got to talk.''

D'Antoni on if he will get a fair shake from Lakers fans: "If we win a championship, I'll get a fair shake."
    Last edited by Rocco007; 11-16-2012 at 10:12 AM.
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

vCash
    Mike D is resurected!
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    great press conference.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    S'Wagtoni

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    I like that he is making each player a weapon not just run around looking for Kobe or Nash.

vCash
    Lol at what he said about Big Meeks

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Initially it was a hard sell...But you can now see why Kupchak felt that D'antoni might've been a better fit for this roster...D'anotni wants to overwelm and dominate the opponent like everyone envisioned...He feels he can Blow everybody out with these horses...That's not PJ style of ball....
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    Initially it was a hard sell...But you can now see why Kupchak felt that D'antoni might've been a better fit for this roster...D'anotni wants to overwelm and dominate the opponent like everyone envisioned...He feels he can Blow everybody out with these horses...That's not PJ style of ball....
    I don't think that's gonna work to beat the Heat. We need to slow the tempo down against them and pound the ball with our biggest advantages, our bigs. If we run, good luck to Pau & Dwight at trying to keep up with Bron & Bosh. even the Clippers will beat us like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Style View Post
    I don't think that's gonna work to beat the Heat. We need to slow the tempo down against them and pound the ball with our biggest advantages, our bigs. If we run, good luck to Pau & Dwight at trying to keep up with Bron & Bosh. even the Clippers will beat us like that.
    You want to beat the Heat?

First, break D. Wade's freaking nose in the All-Star game, just to let him know you haven't forgotten about him.

Second, drop LeBron and Wade a couple of times in the first game of the finals.

They make a big show of flopping and complaining, but they don't like to get hit.

vCash
    the heat looked bad last night. and let bosh aka praying mantis do his brick jump shots and wade is injured as usual. the clippers beat up on them pretty good.

if we can almost beat the spurs with no coach, and watching the clippers/heat last night i feel very good about our chances.

and okc lost as well. they are just lost without harden and westbrook just beats himself.

we need a bench and meeks was best in the league from 3 just catching and shooting. he had 3 to in limited minutes last game and looked horrid. game before he was 0-4 from 3 and only got a layup in trash time vs scrubs even more scrub than him.

but i'm hoping meeks can get 12-15 pts a game in this system. and with up tempo jamison should get more than 2 shot attempts.

mwp needs to town his shot attempts down some 4-14 isn't good ha.

we just need to get someone for ebanks if he's going to be traded or what idk. i guess jamison could potentially step up. and hopefully d12/pau/j.hill can handle PF/C minutes.

vCash
    pietres maybe woot

vCash
    He actually said they should avg 115-120 per game....lol.

Did a Mike Brown team ever score 115-120 in a 4 quarter game? Heck even an OT game lol.

vCash
    great stuff!!!! Love everything He is saying

vCash
    All of this starts and ends with a 39 year old Nash... Let's hope he gets healthy fast and then stays healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    All of this starts and ends with a 39 year old Nash... Let's hope he gets healthy fast and then stays healthy.
    I just want to see what Nash can do when he knows what hes doing. He had literally no idea what to do under that Princeton crap.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast