Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Your PSD Alter ego

I think this would be fun.

Yall know how we all represented as PSD's _____

And for those that haven't, pick an alter ego (Saints player) and get in this thread!

Ok so at this point in the season what would you say to us in the forum or just in general if you were your PSD alter ego

Here's mine

PSD's Darren Sproles says stop knocking my game bro.

You know I'm the fastest weapon we have on O.

I had a great return to practice and

Plus I'm a threat to take it to the house on any play.

I'm the best KR/PR on the squad but Im too rich to just do that and I'm too talented.

No one catches the ball out the backfield better than me!

I'm cool wiith taking a few less touches but my team needs me too.

Or else instead of Ivory trade me then and get you a OT or a defensive player.

Good luck with that though cause Breesy is my main man. He's got my back and will get me the ball and keep me on the team.

Yall just dogging me cause I'm short

When I get back and start running 30 40 yard plays and catching big TDs in the redzone, dont be screaming my name...............

next to Jimmy I'm the best redzone target we have....shut up Colston....you always talking.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Come on somebody's alter ego has to want to say something. Cam Jordan Colston haters doubted yall but yall are having great seasons. Coach Payton I know you got some schit on your mind. Benson hows the Hornets looking no love for the Saints anymore? Jimmy G you going to HOF dawg what you think
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    lol, I didn't even see this thread. I'll give it a shot.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Cam Jordan:

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!!! I freaking WRECKED those Eagles! Ya'll see dat? I plucked the feathers off Vick more than a few times! Man I'm still fired up on that. Just needed another half second or two against dem dirty birds and I'd have some there to!

I'm ready to get after this Palmer guy. He's gonna find out what I do in home turf! Oakland is waaaaay to close to my Cal Bears for me to not ball out! They're about to fire Coach Tedford, so maybe I'll give him a ticket to make him feel better.

By the way, ya'll go to those Hornet games? I went with Mark Ingram and Jimmy Graham and we saw this. Check it out.

Maybe I need a girlfriend. I was a Golden bear, so why not a Honey bee?

#CamBallsOut
    Last edited by neovenator250; 11-15-2012 at 05:02 PM.

vCash
    Yo Cam our Saintsations look way better than the Honey Bees
    but dude you see me at practice I'm way faster than Pierre Ivory or Ingram huh
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Yo Cam our Saintsations look way better than the Honey Bees
    but dude you see me at practice I'm way faster than Pierre Ivory or Ingram huh
    I don't look at the Saintsaitions too much, Sprolezy. I'm too busy giving the other QB the stink eye. And you not kiddin', you got that wiggle and burst...

vCash
    Cam, love you, bro, but you don't terrorize the offense, if I don't pin opponents back with my 51 yard average!

vCash
    What type of a "Mickey Mouse" business is this? To have me paying for my best RB (tis season) to sit out inactive on the bench while we start 0-4? Way way way wait a minute, I'm owner of the Nawlins Saints, and I say Start Chris Ivory!

......and That Drew Brees is sumptin else huh? I'll say I say Dat Drew needs to run the ball more, he ain't gettin more money from me anyway. Run it
    Who Dat!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 11-15-2012 at 06:29 PM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    You tell 'em, boss!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    What type of a "Mickey Mouse" business is this? To have me paying for my best RB (tis season) to sit out inactive on the bench while we start 0-4? Way way way wait a minute, I'm owner of the Nawlins Saints, and I say Start Chris Ivory!

......and That Drew Brees is sumptin else huh? I'll say I say Dat Drew needs to run the ball more, he ain't gettin more money from me anyway. Run it
    Who Dat!
    Hey Mr. Benson, if I pull another multi-sack game, you gonna show us the umbrella dance? Haven't seen it myself, but Drew's told us about it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post

Who Dat!
    Ouch Boss I thought I was our best back? Wait till we play Oakland you'll see I'm gonna return a punt for a TD and I will score a TD.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    You tell 'em, boss!
    Hey Tommy man sometime I wonder if you should be our kicker and our Punter I'm jus saying
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    No go. Promised Dempsey I wouldn't break his record.

vCash
    Just so you phuckers know, I will be signing a new contract soon. Then you biatches will have to answer to me. Im watching every move you guys make and I will not forget what I see. DO YOUR DAMN JOB, or I will find a player that WILL.

vCash
    Don't worry, Coach. We're following your orders of letting the guy with the best hair run the team. Don't know why the team is ignoring my decree to punt on first down.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast