Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What are you looking forward to the most next year?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bruce Lee roaming the middle

8 47.06%
  • Mo's growth as a corner

4 23.53%
  • Bringing Andy Reid in as an assistant to red

2 11.76%
  • Jj getting really drunk and getting talked into selling the team.

3 17.65%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

What are you looking forward to next year?

I know we are still in it this year, I just want to know what people are looking forward to the most next year. Even tho we will likely have red and a mid first rounder, next year should yields some very great things for this defense

Defense pros:
    Our linebacking core (assuming we re-sign spencer) will be neck and neck with San Fran. Ware will be a year older, but he'll still be in his prime. Spencer has been generating a lot of pressure this year, and as always is fabulous against the run. Of course we have Sean lees who is a beast. Then we have Bruce Bruce. Wow. I had high hopes for this guy, and he has been so much better then I thought he'd be at this point. He is a great tackler. He's got Patrick Willis speed. He is calling the plays (of us thought he'd be doing this his second year?) and his play recognition is getting better and better. Bruce Lee be the best "nickname" for any two player combo ever. With the amount of playing time and experience mo is getting, he'll be a great corner very soon. Then there's Barry church, who surprised everyone with his good safety play. What do y'all think?

titties

vCash
    depends.. if we were to tank the year, then the draft.. lol..

i think mostly for me, is the continued development of our younger players...

dez, tyron, claiborne, lee, carter...

im excited to see how a lee, carter tandom does...

carter has looked, and i dont say this lightly, playing has good has lee... and lee was our best player..

man, carter is really playing well. every defensive run play he is there. every short pass is is there...

and when he hits there RB, they go the other way. love it.

id like to see our line get better..

i would LOVE TO SEE free cut, and get a new, better RT.

id love even more though for this team to finish 11-5 and make a run...

cant help but hope.

vCash
    after all that, i voted mo's growth.. just really excited to have the potential to have a true lockdown corner, or at the very least, a playmaker at the cb position, who doesnt knock down passes, but creates turnovers.

vCash
    winning the superbowl.. have faith.

vCash
    I also look forward to the development of our younger players but I also look forward to free-agency and the draft. Let's get the O-line repaired and better d-line and pass rush.

I probably wouldn't mind Sean Payton either, especially after watching yesterdays game with philly. I know it turned out well, but it was very frustrating and possibly another loss if Vick doesn't leave with a concussion.

vCash
    Not to mention we would have Lee talking in the ear of Carter and the other guys to continue their growth. I can't even begin to stress what a big of a loss Lee is. He was our leading tackler, the guy that changed the season with the most pass coverage interceptions the other year and the guy that runs our defense. Lee can fly too....so you basically have two beasts: Carter and Lee covering sidelien to sideline, capable of not only defending the run but also the pass. Add in Ware. Where they would want to add is perhaps some more dominant pass rushers.

As for our offense, adding some good linemen would probably change everything. Romo and the weapons were probably best at throwing it down the field because our receivers are pretty athletic, but as we saw Romo just has no time.... To see his matador act was pretty amazing, but you can't count on him being able to do that every play.

vCash
    Lee being healthy for the full season.

vCash
    Ware Bruce Lee and will we keep Spence? Prob not. 8M is too much to invest in a OLB that isn't dominant in my opinion. I love him but I think Butler and Kyle Wilber can step up and can do a solid job to fill the role. We can then take that money and maybe look for safety help and interior line help.

Thats what Im looking forward to with this team for years to come. A young great D and when our O Line can start to get good, we'll be competing for the division title every year.

vCash
    If we can get some dominant rushers and maybe a ballhawk safety, I think this defense would be absolutely nasty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Ware Bruce Lee and will we keep Spence? Prob not. 8M is too much to invest in a OLB that isn't dominant in my opinion. I love him but I think Butler and Kyle Wilber can step up and can do a solid job to fill the role. We can then take that money and maybe look for safety help and interior line help.

Thats what Im looking forward to with this team for years to come. A young great D and when our O Line can start to get good, we'll be competing for the division title every year.
    He's making 8 million because the team franchise taged him during th offseason. He is one of our best defensive players, great against the run and is underrated in coverage. He would've had a pick last game if it weren't for mo.

titties

vCash
    Next year? At the end of the season, I look forward to all of the "dynasty" talk after we win our 2nd title in a row

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    He's making 8 million because the team franchise taged him during th offseason. He is one of our best defensive players, great against the run and is underrated in coverage. He would've had a pick last game if it weren't for mo.
    O really we franchised him? I had no idea.

Hes making 8M with the tag, theres no way we sign him to a long term deal at that rate. I am excited to use that money elsewhere where we need upgrades.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Next year? At the end of the season, I look forward to all of the "dynasty" talk after we win our 2nd title in a row
    I love your unwavering optimism lol

titties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    O really we franchised him? I had no idea.

Hes making 8M with the tag, theres no way we sign him to a long term deal at that rate. I am excited to use that money elsewhere where we need upgrades.
    He will probably make around 3-3.50 mil a year. No way he would make over 5 mil a year. I like butler as a situational pass rusher, but no way him and Wilbur would make up for a loss like spencer.

titties

vCash
    Next year I look forward to defending our title. I also look forward to playing the first game of the season like all super bowl champs play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast