Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 Moves

vCash

3 Moves

OK, let's play a game (sorta). In 3 moves, how do make this team championship caliber?

Please don't just say "Fire Jerry Jones" or something like that. For your 3 moves, explain what you plan and how long before it gets us to the NFC championship game. If you think Jones should go, then give a legitimate replacement.

go.

(note: feel free to disagree with each other, but let's not bash - I know this is a controversial topic))

vCash
    1. Get a pass rush-Hopefully the return of Spencer will help but on the Ravens long TD drives last week, Flacco had too much time. We've seen Wilson pick us apart and that may have been RR's playcalling but our 3-5 rushers need to create more havoc on a consistent basis.
    2. O Line- It looks greatly improved- knock on wood- but we need to see Romo protected. I get to watch the Giants all the time since I live in NY and Eli is great dont get me wrong, but he never has pressure in his face. I guess I would propose a solid center that can help point out blitzes and a monster guard. Smith and Free are getting better (they've gone from bad to below average) but I think interior help would help them out in the long run.
    3. Get Hungry. We dont have a killer instinct like the good teams do. Not many other teams would have just settled like we did last week for that long FG or like we did last year vs ARZ. Other good teams wouldnt have gone into halftime in a playoff play in game vs a division rival down 21-0 like we did. You wouldnt have seen good teams watch Sean Lee get destroyed on a dirty hit and just let that douchebag Tate celebrate while Lee was lying there. The culture needs to change. And they need to learn from Patches O Houlihan from Dodgeball- "YA GOTTA GET ANGRY!!" Hit someone in the ****ing mouth. Lets go!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    1. Get a pass rush-Hopefully the return of Spencer will help but on the Ravens long TD drives last week, Flacco had too much time. We've seen Wilson pick us apart and that may have been RR's playcalling but our 3-5 rushers need to create more havoc on a consistent basis.
    2. O Line- It looks greatly improved- knock on wood- but we need to see Romo protected. I get to watch the Giants all the time since I live in NY and Eli is great dont get me wrong, but he never has pressure in his face. I guess I would propose a solid center that can help point out blitzes and a monster guard. Smith and Free are getting better (they've gone from bad to below average) but I think interior help would help them out in the long run.
    3. Get Hungry. We dont have a killer instinct like the good teams do. Not many other teams would have just settled like we did last week for that long FG or like we did last year vs ARZ. Other good teams wouldnt have gone into halftime in a playoff play in game vs a division rival down 21-0 like we did. You wouldnt have seen good teams watch Sean Lee get destroyed on a dirty hit and just let that douchebag Tate celebrate while Lee was lying there. The culture needs to change. And they need to learn from Patches O Houlihan from Dodgeball- "YA GOTTA GET ANGRY!!" Hit someone in the ****ing mouth. Lets go!
    I couldn't have said it better myself. I also would love a coach who would get us mentally prepared for games. That's why I would love Cowher to coach us. I just think the things that plague us the most that keeps us from being the best team in the league. Is our mental errors. We just can't seem to keep our foot out of our own mouths. Cowher wouldn't ever allow us to lose games the way we do. (Also I know the Jerrah Factor. but in a perfect world if Cowher was possible thats who I want.)
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    We need a sense of urgency for starters especially when the game is on the line. Players are inconsistent when it comes to focus n attention to detail. I would also like to see game management improvement from Garrett as well. Too much is on him for someone who is still new to coaching.

vCash
    1. get a deal done with Spencer.I know we can not sign him to a long term deal but I would be in his agents ear and would have a hand shake deal done ASAP.

2. I would wait for Norv Turner to be fired and hire him as the Assistant Head Coach/Playcaller.

3. For Christmas I would buy every player on the team a hyperbaric chamber.

vCash
    1. Cut/trade all the players that earn more than they're worth. Just take the cap penalties that will come.
    2. Trade for young up and coming linemen.
    3. Replace red with a good head coach and add a good offensive coordinator

titties

vCash
    1. Hire a legitimate Offensive Coordinator.

2. Sign 2013 FA OT Jake Long (move Tyron back to RT) / WR Greg Jennings

3. ReSign Anthony Spencer and Jenkins / Draft OG Chance Warmack in the 1st round and Safety T.J. McDonald or Safety Kenny Vaccaro in the 2nd Round/

4. Trade Dez Bryant

5. Subtractions Bernadeau, Spears, Coleman, Free, Vic Butler, Scandrick, Sensabaugh,

Too bad less than 20% of this can possibly happen.

vCash
    1.1. fire Jason Garrett/ go after Bill Cowher,John Gruden
    2. Look for a true on leader for the team something like a ray lewis
    3. draft and trade for some o-line help
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    1. Have a real GM
    2. Have an OC
    3. Have a real GM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bhooks80 View Post
    1. Hire a legitimate Offensive Coordinator.

2. Sign 2013 FA OT Jake Long (move Tyron back to RT) / WR Greg Jennings

3. ReSign Anthony Spencer and Jenkins / Draft OG Chance Warmack in the 1st round and Safety T.J. McDonald or Safety Kenny Vaccaro in the 2nd Round/

4. Trade Dez Bryant

5. Subtractions Bernadeau, Spears, Coleman, Free, Vic Butler, Scandrick, Sensabaugh,

Too bad less than 20% of this can possibly happen.

Funny you said trade Dez. I was thinking before the trade deadline they should have reached out to the Jets for a decent Guard. They are desperate for a reciever.

vCash
    I never saw a guys skills decline so quickly. Maybe it will be a year that humbles him and makes him better in the long run. He sure cant Bark on the sideline when the ball dont come his way anymore. But when he was doing that he was catching everything that went his way. It just wasnt a whole lot. They are feeding him all game long now,,,and he cant handle it.

vCash
    1. Draft interior O-line round 1,2
    2. Fire Ginger
    3. Trade Dez and picks for L Fitz and some popcorn

vCash
    1. Gruden 2. Gruden 3. Gruden

vCash
    1. Interior pass rush (Ratliff being healthy again should help)
    2. Improvement on the interior line (No sacks last week FYI, getting better)
    3. HOLD ON TO FOOOOOOTBALLLS!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Funny you said trade Dez. I was thinking before the trade deadline they should have reached out to the Jets for a decent Guard. They are desperate for a reciever.
    maybe try to package Mike Jenkins and Dez... They need a CB and WR.
    Not sure who I would want though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast