Utah Jazz @ Boston Celtics 5:30 MT

Utah Jazz (4-4)
    @ Boston Celtics(4-3)

Date: Wednesday, 14th November, 2012
    Time: 5:30 pm MT

vCash
    we will have to play really well to win this

vCash
    ugh tough loss. we had so many chances to take the lead or tie it up at the end and just couldn't make them

vCash
    tough loss. Mo took questionable shots at the end but overall good game. We really should find ourself a better PG off the bench, Tinsley's inability to shoot hurts the offense end so much lol

vCash
    we had our chances at the end but just couldn't put the ball in the hoop. I was watching the commentators for Boston, and they had to be some of the worst play by play voices that I've ever heard, so glad we have Matt and Boller.....

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Speaking of Matt, he always has insightful and timely comments about the plays, maybe he could be our headcoach candidate someday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5219 View Post
    we had our chances at the end but just couldn't put the ball in the hoop. I was watching the commentators for Boston, and they had to be some of the worst play by play voices that I've ever heard, so glad we have Matt and Boller.....
    Celtics, Cavs, and Lakers got my top 3 worst commentators vote. Its hard to listen when the guys calling the games are so bias.

vCash
    it's like reading some of the game threads from last season (when we had more kids post on here and frequently).

buuuuuuurrrrrnnnnn jk. they were pretty bad. i had to find another link they were so annoying.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    the boston announcers are some of the biggest homers ever. I realize that they are supposed to be partial homers, but they go way over the top. I listened to them once and they sounded like fans not announcers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdood View Post
    Celtics, Cavs, and Lakers got my top 3 worst commentators vote. Its hard to listen when the guys calling the games are so bias.
    Your announcer said "You've got to be kidding" when the Raptors tied it in double OT. That's horrible, dude.

vCash
    if that's your definition of 'horrible', by all means...

i don't know what's worse, the boston announcers or wannabe 'fans' infecting our forum. go back to time-out and listen to your bieber, junior. the adults are trying to have a conversation.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post

i don't know what's worse, the boston announcers or wannabe 'fans' infecting our forum. go back to time-out and listen to your bieber, junior. the adults are trying to have a conversation.
    I don't know what's worse, fans being homers about their homer announcers. Or kids trying to masquerade as mature adults and talking down to people.

Either way, it's pretty pretentious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post

haha Well said sir!!!!!!!!!!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Your announcer said "You've got to be kidding" when the Raptors tied it in double OT. That's horrible, dude.
    When you got John Lucas shooting something like 8% from the field, then hits a clutch 3 to tie the game, I'm sure anyone would be that surprised. If you get sprung up on one line someone says in a triple OT thriller, you need to stop being so sensitive.

vCash
    Old Grumpy fish is just a little cranky when he runs out of his Metamucil. He ends up getting all stopped up and has some discomfort.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast