2 4.76%
  • Ciaban

2 4.76%
  • Other-please write in

1 2.38%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Vote a Mod

vCash
    Dodgerdave should be picked. He was been around a long time i remember his blue posts since i first joined in 2007 haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban:24337007
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    hey in your sig is that the WS parade or the ONE you guys are really known for hahaha
    teheheheh there is definitely pride in that parade
    hi5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    so sad that the only person (I know) here who is actively a TM on another board isn't even nominated
    Dude..This poll isnt even official and there is a suggest a mod option..so suggest a mod..

vCash
    Have u seen her??

Tell me have you seen her?????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    so sad that the only person (I know) here who is actively a TM on another board isn't even nominated
    your talking about the lakers mod right? I mean he would come in here and help out a little, but he isn't consistent enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    hey in your sig is that the WS parade or the ONE you guys are really known for hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    teheheheh there is definitely pride in that parade
    clap

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer5 View Post
    So I screwd up the poll and left out DBrink and put in No Mod instead. If someone knows how to fix it and add an option to the poll let me know.
    You didn't screw up, D Brink as a mod would probably stop me from posting in here anymore. We have enough know it alls. You did screw up by putting pj on that list. Having pj as our mod would be like punching yourself in the nuts, not fun. Outside of these two I'll take anyone as long as they're Dodger fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15:24340641
    So I screwd up the poll and left out DBrink and put in No Mod instead. If someone knows how to fix it and add an option to the poll let me know.
    You didn't screw up, D Brink as a mod would probably stop me from posting in here anymore. We have enough know it alls. You did screw up by putting pj on that list. Having pj as our mod would be like punching yourself in the nuts, not fun. Outside of these two I'll take anyone as long as they're Dodger fans.
    lmfao at (the pj thing ) not fun !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    hahaha...it was a joke to put those two and the giants fan on there..Hell Bluezoo is MIA..

Funny thing is in the giants forum is talking about this cuzz sfrush asked them all to come oer and vote..hence the landslide..

you and tymathee should have been on there if it was for real. Who wants to be a mod anyway..

vCash
    hahaha...it was a joke to put those two and the giants fan on there..Hell Bluezoo is MIA..

Funny thing is in the giants forum is talking about this cuzz sfrush asked them all to come oer and vote..hence the landslide..

you and tymathee should have been on there if it was for real. Who wants to be a mod anyway..
    You can't prove that they voted for me . Maybe Dodger fans are putting on a front, but secretly want me to the be the mod. I think that seems like logical.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    People from the redraft voted for SFrush
    Foam Party!

vCash
    so the new mod was the only one with no votes next to the fictional member dodgersfan1996 and he wins..NICE!!! Kinda how GWB won the election without winning the popular vote..haha

Congrats to you sir! We need order in here..haha

vCash

Not only do I not have the time I would be a terrible mod. Same reason I'm not a cop. Too many scumbags would fall down the stairs accidentally. I would have to ban pj forever for breathing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    Not only do I not have the time I would be a terrible mod. Same reason I'm not a cop. Too many scumbags would fall down the stairs accidentally. I would have to ban pj forever for breathing.
    See, you think a like mod already.

As for PJ, who wouldn't? LOL

vCash
    So much for the poll. Although it may ans. why a given sf fan was so Interested in the dodger forum. Must admit had some fairly intelligent posts. So he can stick around and intertain.us a while longer

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast