• Ciaban

2 4.76%
  • Other-please write in

1 2.38%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Vote a Mod

vCash
    The current mod is doing fine
    Proof that I'm Always Right: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=756103
    and http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=773028

New Prediction: LeBron will be Knicks

vCash

Vote a Mod

First, I would like to thank my lone supporter who wisely cast his/her vote in my favor. It's obviously a well thought out decision which show the voters high level if intellect, ethics, morals and character.

Next, I feel it is important to mention that I created a thread about the undeniable fact that we desperately needed a mod. Now that "Scully" has spoken, the powers that be have listened - we are getting a mod.

That said, I am the voice of the people.

It should e noted that the their has been confusion at the polls due to the lack of LASPORTSAN1996 street name "LoneyLuvr" being listed.

Without any desire to start hate and discontent in our forum I think a few things should be noted:

1. The created if this thread was the first to argue and biggest opponent to my "we new a mod" thread. Kinda funny he is now on board. Once again, when Scully speaks, people listen.

2. Mr. LA, how did you get so far off topic?

3. PraiseJesus, once again, you do not disappoint with your ridiculous comments. You are pure entertainment because I think you truly slice in the crap that spews out if your mouth. Many thanks for the laughter you provide.

4. this feels like Christmas morning...waiting to find out what "gift" the have received. A new Mod!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Last, many if you will undoubtedly be in the village of the banned based on your derogatory statements against James Loney, nice chatting with you.
    Last edited by Scully in 2012; 11-15-2012 at 10:03 AM.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    We can safely say that the Giants fan won't be your mod.
    based on what, have you seen the overwhelming votes for Rush, do you just not feel he is capable of cracking down on whiny dodger fans?
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    The current mod is doing fine
    and that's who again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer5 View Post
    you dont have enough posts..hahaha... If I knew how to change the poll I would post you up..But if anyone wants dodgerdave shout it out!
    Who is counting posts as credibility?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    A)why do they go MIA, isn't that the god damn point of being a mod or admin? like they are supposed to be active?
    B)If we were interested in making the right choice then Romeny wouldn't have lost! America is all about making sexy choices that make no sense!

Lol i know, i jokingly said he should do it SFrush for MOD he will stop all the pissing and moaning dodger fans do in here! woooooooo

good, how dare anyone smack talk the platinum glove!
    And Termite infested bat!

A Real American HERO !!!

Dodgers rule.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Scully in 2012;24333389]Who is counting posts as credibility?

Actually I think you may have pointed out that I only had 100 posts so you I guess.

And secondly to your first remark about me creating this poll and you changing my mind or something is just stupid. I was asking everyone to stfu and talk baseball..Stop whining about the Giants and their fans..Mod or no Mod we need to step up as posters and control our forum..I can care less if we have a mod here or not. I;m just tired of weak ***** dodger fans crying or Giants fans in here talking trash.

I made this poll to poke fun at the situation and clearly you missed the joke. If you look at the names suggested..Praise Jesus, Bluezoo? and a effing giants fan? umm yeah..

vCash
    [QUOTE=blazer5;24333718]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    Who is counting posts as credibility?

Actually I think you may have pointed out that I only had 100 posts so you I guess.

And secondly to your first remark about me creating this poll and you changing my mind or something is just stupid. I was asking everyone to stfu and talk baseball..Stop whining about the Giants and their fans..Mod or no Mod we need to step up as posters and control our forum..I can care less if we have a mod here or not. I;m just tired of weak ***** dodger fans crying or Giants fans in here talking trash.

I made this poll to poke fun at the situation and clearly you missed the joke. If you look at the names suggested..Praise Jesus, Bluezoo? and a effing giants fan? umm yeah..
    "Actually I think you may have pointed out that I only had 100 posts so you I guess."

You obviously missed the "rolleyes" sarcasm part of it. The original comment regarding posts was in reference to your "back in the day" comment, again sarcastic - over your head.

Also, I mentioned that LASPORTSFAN1996 had over 19000 posts and stated he is aware of what he can or cannot do on PSD. I also stated he obviously has no life if he has time to post this much.

It was a harmless shot at 1996 - over your head, again.

"And secondly to your first remark about me creating this poll and you changing my mind or something is just stupid."

Once again, sarcasm - over your head, yet again.

You are so busy being angry the joke is rolling right passed you.

"I was asking everyone to stfu and talk baseball."

That is what we have been saying.

"Stop whining about the Giants and their fans..Mod or no Mod we need to step up as posters and control our forum..I can care less if we have a mod here or not. I;m just tired of weak ***** dodger fans crying or Giants fans in here talking trash."

You are tired of Giants fans posting in here...That was the idea bud.

This entire "Mod" issue came up due to two reasons:

1. Giants fans were/are baiting, trolling, being asswhipes, etc. without impunity.

2. If we do the same we get infractions, banned, etc.

The concept was if we have to follow rules, they should too. Many people here don't want to deal with moronic comments from vagiants fans which start fights, arguments or whatever. They are here to simply talk baseball, specifically Dodgers baseball. That was it. nothing more, nothing less.

Stop being so angry and saying things like "step up as posters and control our forum". Every time anyone does follow your advice the comments get deleted...and the trolls keep coming. This is why we need a "Mod"...once the rules are enforced equally, they will become almost non-existent.

We all have the same goal here - talk about the greatest franchise in MLB history and the fact that going forward we will dominate the NL West and hopefully MLB. Lets keep it that way.

A Real American HERO !!!

Dodgers rule.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Scully in 2012;24334481]
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer5 View Post

"Actually I think you may have pointed out that I only had 100 posts so you I guess."

You obviously missed the "rolleyes" sarcasm part of it. The original comment regarding posts was in reference to your "back in the day" comment, again sarcastic - over your head.

Also, I mentioned that LASPORTSFAN1996 had over 19000 posts and stated he is aware of what he can or cannot do on PSD. I also stated he obviously has no life if he has time to post this much.

It was a harmless shot at 1996 - over your head, again.

"And secondly to your first remark about me creating this poll and you changing my mind or something is just stupid."

Once again, sarcasm - over your head, yet again.

You are so busy being angry the joke is rolling right passed you.

"I was asking everyone to stfu and talk baseball."

That is what we have been saying.

"Stop whining about the Giants and their fans..Mod or no Mod we need to step up as posters and control our forum..I can care less if we have a mod here or not. I;m just tired of weak ***** dodger fans crying or Giants fans in here talking trash."

You are tired of Giants fans posting in here...That was the idea bud.

This entire "Mod" issue came up due to two reasons:

1. Giants fans were/are baiting, trolling, being asswhipes, etc. without impunity.

2. If we do the same we get infractions, banned, etc.

The concept was if we have to follow rules, they should too. Many people here don't want to deal with moronic comments from vagiants fans which start fights, arguments or whatever. They are here to simply talk baseball, specifically Dodgers baseball. That was it. nothing more, nothing less.

Stop being so angry and saying things like "step up as posters and control our forum". Every time anyone does follow your advice the comments get deleted...and the trolls keep coming. This is why we need a "Mod"...once the rules are enforced equally, they will become almost non-existent.

We all have the same goal here - talk about the greatest franchise in MLB history and the fact that going forward we will dominate the NL West and hopefully MLB. Lets keep it that way.
    Rolleyes face guy means sarcasm? hahaha...Its all good man. I am just pationate for my team and hate the whining.. It really made me mad to see the way some of our fans reacted to the Giants ship..Sad really..But no worries. With the Giants fans running a muck in here it getts some of us riled up but hopefully someone will run those fools outta here..Some of them are cool tho.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    First, I would like to thank my lone supporter who wisely cast his/her vote in my favor. It's obviously a well thought out decision which show the voters high level if intellect, ethics, morals and character.

Next, I feel it is important to mention that I created a thread about the undeniable fact that we desperately needed a mod. Now that "Scully" has spoken, the powers that be have listened - we are getting a mod.

That said, I am the voice of the people.

It should e noted that the their has been confusion at the polls due to the lack of LASPORTSAN1996 street name "LoneyLuvr" being listed.

Without any desire to start hate and discontent in our forum I think a few things should be noted:

1. The created if this thread was the first to argue and biggest opponent to my "we new a mod" thread. Kinda funny he is now on board. Once again, when Scully speaks, people listen.

2. Mr. LA, how did you get so far off topic?

3. PraiseJesus, once again, you do not disappoint with your ridiculous comments. You are pure entertainment because I think you truly slice in the crap that spews out if your mouth. Many thanks for the laughter you provide.

4. this feels like Christmas morning...waiting to find out what "gift" the have received. A new Mod!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Last, many if you will undoubtedly be in the village of the banned based on your derogatory statements against James Loney, nice chatting with you.
    IDK ... lol I just like thinking about the possibilities ... btw ... I voted for you

vCash
    I voted for Rush because he rocks! I'd even vote for myself, Dodgers fans love me after trolling Kershaw.

vCash
    well it appears rush won in a land slide, 20-17, as in 20 votes for rush and 17 for everyone else combined.

vCash
    I think it's safe to say that I will be your new mod. From now on whenever you respond to a post of mine you must address it, "Dear World Champion SFrush90".

I thank all of you for your support it.

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90:24335283
    I think it's safe to say that I will be your new mod. From now on whenever you respond to a post of mine you must address it, "Dear World Champion SFrush90".

I thank all of you for your support it.
    hey in your sig is that the WS parade or the ONE you guys are really known for hahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    hey in your sig is that the WS parade or the ONE you guys are really known for hahaha
    teheheheh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    teheheheh there is definitely pride in that parade

vCash
    so sad that the only person (I know) here who is actively a TM on another board isn't even nominated
    Los Angeles Dodgers
    Started from the bottom (30-42, June 1st)
    Now we're here! (92-70, End of Season)
    National League Division Series Champs

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast