Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Schulman: Giants have "checked in on" Torii Hunter and Shane Victo...ah screw it

I'm hearing the Giants checked in on Torii Hunter and Shane Victorino. They'll need a good defensive CF if Pagan bolts.
    https://twitter.com/hankschulman/sta...21830170632193
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    But they already have a good defensive CF

And neither of them are good CFers anymore

Is Hank trolling again?
    Last edited by rcs15; 11-13-2012 at 08:33 PM.

vCash
    They obviously don't trust blanco in an everyday role.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Hunter yes, Victorino....lol.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    They obviously don't trust blanco in an everyday role.
    Well, if they sign Hunter or assface to play center who would play left field then?

either way you either need to sign two outfielders or Blanco is going to need to start. And if blanco does have to start it NEEDS to be in center, where his value is maximized.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    Well, if they sign Hunter or assface to play center who would play left field then?
    GIANCARLO STANTON! give the marlins a couple prospects, its a firesale over there again!

vCash
    Victorino still has the range & plus arm. Hunter I wouldn't mind for LF. But I still preaching for Pagan and Scutaro to sign back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post

either way you either need to sign two outfielders or Blanco is going to need to start. And if blanco does have to start it NEEDS to be in center, where his value is maximized.
    I think the plan is to sign 2 OF's. A CF and a LF. If they sign Torii (who wants to play for DET) then we'll likely acquire a speedy LF. Maybe Span??? I don't know, but I think we'll sign 2 OFs.. pushing Blanco to 4th OF.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatelJ1010 View Post
    Victorino still has the range & plus arm. Hunter I wouldn't mind for LF. But I still preaching for Pagan and Scutaro to sign back.
    Why do you want the Giants to release Kontos (per your sig)?

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I think the plan is to sign 2 OF's. A CF and a LF. If they sign Torii (who wants to play for DET) then we'll likely acquire a speedy LF. Maybe Span??? I don't know, but I think we'll sign 2 OFs.. pushing Blanco to 4th OF.
    lol. Don't let fadedmario hear you say that.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Melky in left after getting the go ahead from the rest of the team...

I can see it clearer now
    I see these fake people shaking like Shakira now
    we are on them like a terriost now.
    You see that SF on the new air apparel
    people use to laugh at it, its time to fear it now...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by esscobar05 View Post
    Melky in left after getting the go ahead from the rest of the team...
    I support that as well. Just don't think the Giants want to be associated with him ever... ever.

<3

vCash
    You're right. Not like he played a major role in getting us HF advantage, or to the postseason to begin with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    lol. Don't let fadedmario hear you say that.
    He didn't like Hunter?

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I'm starting to think the option that makes the most sense is to cheap out in center field, giving the job to Blanco, and then using every resource we have left to sign Swisher(after Scutaro is signed obviously). A guy who will actually hit well enough to bring value to a corner OF position.

Swisher/Blanco is a better OF combo than any being talked about(other than Melky) and their combined salary is probably equal to that of signing/trading for two different OFers as well.

Put it this way, Swish and Blanco is better than hunter and Span and it's basically the same price in all likelihood.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast