• Tie

6 40.00%
  • Shammy Hollinger

7 46.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    A lot of us did. But right now it's just whatever. Hamilton isn't exactly a slouch imo.
    RIPs game isn't his problem, its durability. I wish he would of lifted when Jordan told him to back on the Wiz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Houston amnestied Scola and the Suns won the bid
    Do teams with losing records get first dibs or they do by the most money like in baseball in a posting bid.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRTrillman View Post
    Do teams with losing records get first dibs or they do by the most money like in baseball in a posting bid.
    Goes like that. Worse record get to bid first.

vCash
    But teams over the cap can't bid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    RIPs game isn't his problem, its durability. I wish he would of lifted when Jordan told him to back on the Wiz
    I did read today about Thibs mentioning how he limits Rip's minutes to prolong his health. I guess part of the reason he didn't lift much was to keep his speed/endurance up a bit cuz it's one or the other, strength or long distance speed/endurance cuz your body can't keep both.

vCash
    I did read today about Thibs mentioning how he limits Rip's minutes to prolong his health. I guess part of the reason he didn't lift much was to keep his speed/endurance up a bit cuz it's one or the other, strength or long distance speed/endurance cuz your body can't keep both.
    That's good it annoys me when players are lazy and don't hit the weight room

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    That's good it annoys me when players are lazy and don't hit the weight room
    I wouldn't say lazy. The way his game is structures, he can't be lifting that much. If he did, he wouldn't be able to run around the way he does, the body can't have both, hence you never see a guy who lifts a good amount that can run long distance and vice versa, it's very physically improbable. For him, weight lifting would have only hurt his game.
    Last edited by ChiBulls4Life; 11-15-2012 at 08:39 PM.

vCash
    I wouldn't say lazy. The way his game is structures, he can't be lifting that much. If he did, he wouldn't be able to run around the way he does, the body can't have both, hence you never see a guy who lifts a good amount that can run long distance and vice versa, it's very physically improbable. For him, weight lifting would have only hurt his game.
    He doesn't need to add 20 lbs of muscle, but lift lower weight high reps. In the book when nothing else matters It talks about him refusing to lift. Not all lifting is about gaining bulk. Excuses excuses excuses.

vCash
    How do you know he isn't lifting low weights high reps? His body would still look the same. I think he is fine considering all his plays are running around screens, he would be worthless if he couldn't do that the way he does. The guy can run around screens with the best of them.

vCash
    this whole 'lifting isn't about gaining bulk" debate is crap. The only way lifting works is if you use more weight than your body is used to, resulting in muscle growth. If you're using a weight that you can do a lot of reps on, you're wasting your time since you aren't adding muscle but only building endurance and burning fat --- which is much better/easier to do when simply conditioning (by means of running, swimming, etc etc).

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162