Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    4:20pm: There is now a three-team deal in the works between the Reds, Indians, and Diamondbacks, according to Paul Hoynes of the Plain Dealer (via Twitter). Asdrubal Cabrera is not involved in the discussions at this stage.

Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#3pXSMh3LycCZRuvW.99
    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#3pXSMh3LycCZRuvW.99

vCash
    Im not sure I like this. Give up Didi and Stubbs for Choo is allot for just one year. Guess I don't have anything to say about it. Walt never called me to confirm.....

vCash
    why don't you want to give up Stubbs and Didi?

vCash
    6:48pm: The three-team deal will see Shin-Soo Choo and Jason Donald going to the Reds, Didi Gregorius to the Diamondbacks, and Drew Stubbs plus an Arizona pitcher going to the Indians, a source tells Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports (via Twitter). Patrick Corbin or Trevor Bauer will likely be the Arizona pitcher going to Cleveland, Rosenthal tweets.
    Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#vQtOyx0KiBQI82Gw.99
    Looks like we are getting Jason Donald too a utility player that can play a number of different positions for us.

vCash
    Wow! I thought Shin-Soo Choo was completely out of the picture due to the $$$ involved. Parting with Gregorius and Stubbs to get a player the caliber of Choo is phenomenal. Even better the Reds didn't have to part Corcino, Stephens, or Cingrani. I have a feeling all the other possible deals required the Reds parting with one of those 3 pitchers. If it becomes official I have to once again give kudos to Jocketty. Reds don't need Stubbs or Gregorius, plus they get a utility infielder (Jason Donald) to boot.

So the Reds lineup could look like this:

CF - Shin-Soo Choo (L)
    2B - Brandon Phillips (R)
    1B - Joey Votto (L)
    LF - Ryan Ludwick (R)
    RF - Jay Bruce (L)
    3B - Todd Frazier (R)
    SS - Zack Cozart (R)
    C - Ryan Hanigan (R)

On paper that is awesome! Great reserve outfielders as well in Chris Heisey (R) and Xavier Paul (L).

vCash
    Diamondbacks have announced the deal. Reds are calling Choo a Centerfielder on their end of the trade.

vCash
    I went ahead and made a new thread about it. I'll leave this one open for now.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910