Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    i think it would be a better fit for the lakers than for the knicks. maybe i'm just being biased? i don't know, but i think being around d'antoni and nash again could bring him back to a better level of play than recent. not all-star worthy, but close.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    As a knick fan I'd love to get rid of Amare. I honestly could careless if its a draft pick , fast food or a colored paper clip. On a side note, fans of all sort, whether laker or any other team fan needs to stop bringing up a trade Josh smith for Pau Gasol. That **** is never going to happen. If you were Atlanta you would never do that trade and if you Were the T-Wolves you wouldnt swap Love for Gasol. Wake the **** up

vCash
    Wouldn't work for the Lakers-if Dwight is unable to play, the Lakers know that Gasol is capable of playing center position effectively. Gasol can play defense and is a very good rebounder-he had to play center position often when Bynum was injured and they made their run against Orlando in the Finals using Gasol and Odom on Dwight since Bynum was either out with fouls or just hurt again. I'm not sure one could say the same about Amare. Amare is the more offensive player and he really was lighting it up for the Knicks when he first got there.
    I'm also not sure a Nash/D'Antoni/Amare reunion is really the way to a championship. Defense will take a horrible hit with Nash and Amare on the floor together.
    And the biggest reason for this not happening is Amare's contract. Nobody sane would want a player with an injury history and no insured contract.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Gasol doesn't fit the Knick's current roster too well either. Given that Melo is flourishing at the 4, not to mention they have Sheed, Novak, Thomas, and Camby, all of whom are capable of playing the position. They'd be better off searching for a third team with expiring contracts.

PS
    I lurk these forums a lot, at least Knick fans don't think their guy is capable of landing a Smith or Love (a la some Lakers fans) lol.

vCash
    where does the "sign" of the sign and trade part kick in? LOL...as a knicks fan i would do it in a heartbeat, i dont think the lakers would be interested though...pau gasol would put the knicks in the top echelon of the league with miami, okc, and LAL

vCash
    Nope BUT the trade would make Pau an all-star again.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    I'd be more interested in a Bargnani swap

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    I'd be more interested in a Bargnani swap
    that would help a lot on offense, but would kill any chance the lakers have of being a good defensive team, not to mention get dwight howard in a ton of foul trouble.

vCash
    Pass..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    that would help a lot on offense, but would kill any chance the lakers have of being a good defensive team, not to mention get dwight howard in a ton of foul trouble.
    Perhaps, but honestly I don't think the hit on d between Bargnani and Gasol would be enough to not explore getting a younger player who'd fit much better next to Dwight.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    There is no need to trade Gasol. He's got a better contract, he has the range Amare has, and he does two things Amare doesn't do well: defend and rebound.

Gasol is perfect for 'Antoni's P&R.

Plus, I think LAL likes that they have as many contracts coming off the books when LBJ is a free agent. I don't think they'd want to pick up Amare's contract and ruin that.

I understand the rumours, but it's not a good trade for LAL.
    Oh my lord your sig clogs my brain!!!
    Thanks for the memories Dr. Buss.

vCash
    Amar'e and a first rounder might entice LA enough. Especially if we threw in Brewer to replace Metta.

vCash
    A deal with the Devil for a pair of mechanical knee's is the only way Amare will be an all star again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno View Post
    Tyson Chandler clogged the paint for him last year because he isn't a factor on offense, unlike Dwight. His man doesn't have to respect him doing anything because he is skill-less on offense and can slide over to help on Amare. Not to mention he is an average offensive rebounder when you look at raw %'s.

Amare proved that a C clogging the paint with Shaq didn't affect him. Despite Shaq being less active on both ends of the floor than Dwight is right now, but Shaq still drew defensive attention. The downside was Shaq slowed their offense down and limited Amare from getting more fast break points.

Dwight doesn't offer that issue in LA because he gets down the court just as well as Amare.
    Shaq's Suns missed the playoffs because he and amare didnt work. The next year they made WCF. Amare cant play well with normal C's

vCash
    I'd Rather have Jamison starting than trade Gasol for Amare.

That's what we celebrate with, not with bubble machines...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Like betting on sports? Sign up now!

https://www.bovada.lv/welcome/P1BF89...tcmpid=rafcopy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123