Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    this...not to mention the lakers would naever take on 3 more years of amare uninsured. i dont think any competent GM would for that matter.

gasol can do everything amare can but better, including staying healthy
    Gasol doesn't have the athleticism Amare has but Gasol is the better player.

Keep I'm mind, Dantoni doesn't care. He values offense more than defense.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    this...not to mention the lakers would naever take on 3 more years of amare uninsured. i dont think any competent GM would for that matter.

gasol can do everything amare can but better, including staying healthy
    Sums up how the LAL forum and I feel lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno:24323341
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    Dwight clogs the paint instead of Tyson, same problem different coast.
    Tyson Chandler clogged the paint for him last year because he isn't a factor on offense, unlike Dwight. His man doesn't have to respect him doing anything because he is skill-less on offense and can slide over to help on Amare. Not to mention he is an average offensive rebounder when you look at raw %'s.

Amare proved that a C clogging the paint with Shaq didn't affect him. Despite Shaq being less active on both ends of the floor than Dwight is right now, but Shaq still drew defensive attention. The downside was Shaq slowed their offense down and limited Amare from getting more fast break points.

Dwight doesn't offer that issue in LA because he gets down the court just as well as Amare.
    Amare and Shaq were great together. Porter slowed them down
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    I'd rather trade him for Bargs or Smith in a 3way deal. Or keep him. There's lots of plate glass at Staples.

vCash
    I could see Amare for Pau
    New York Knicks Pride #2014 IM BACK. LETS GO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Gasol doesn't have the athleticism Amare has but Gasol is the better player.

Keep I'm mind, Dantoni doesn't care. He values offense more than defense.
    Amare doesn't have the athleticism Amare HAD, he and gasol are closer in that category than most realize.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I'd rather trade him for Bargs or Smith in a 3way deal. Or keep him. There's lots of plate glass at Staples.
    I hear their fire extinguishers are *******s, amare will not like it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno View Post
    But Amare doesn't pass out of pick&rolls.

He has tunnel vision to the basket for a dunk or foul.

All of the isolation stuff happened in NY because the Knicks didn't have another big man on the floor who could command any attention.
    Not even close to true.

LA would be an awful fit. LA needs a stretch 4 in D'Antonis offense. This killed us in NY because amar'es success was off the p&r which chandler was running as the 5. The 4 is supposed to be in the corner at the 3 point line for spacing allowing the pg and 5 space to create. Neither Pau or Amare are a good fit as a 4 in D'Antoni's offense. I swear its like some people don't watch the games to understand what is going on. Amare in LA would be worse than NY and I would expect it to be much improved this year with the more traditional roles on offense for the Knicks and Amare. D'Antoni needs outside shooters not amar'e

vCash
    Lakers are not trading Pau for Amare. Pau is the better player and Amare is often injured.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    No because dwight is gonna clog the paint. Amare works best when he has shooters around him so he can have the paint to himself
    Most likely this.

vCash
    Dwight and Amare is a terrible combination.

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix3132 View Post
    Amare doesn't have the athleticism Amare HAD, he and gasol are closer in that category than most realize.
    He has it. He even admitted he wasn't in shape last year and didn't rehab well. The one preseason game he played this year, from the looks of it, his athleticism is back

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Do other teams not exist?

vCash
    Id trade Amare in a heartbeat If Gasol was included.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY 26 to 7 View Post
    Not even close to true.

LA would be an awful fit. LA needs a stretch 4 in D'Antonis offense. This killed us in NY because amar'es success was off the p&r which chandler was running as the 5. The 4 is supposed to be in the corner at the 3 point line for spacing allowing the pg and 5 space to create. Neither Pau or Amare are a good fit as a 4 in D'Antoni's offense. I swear its like some people don't watch the games to understand what is going on. Amare in LA would be worse than NY and I would expect it to be much improved this year with the more traditional roles on offense for the Knicks and Amare. D'Antoni needs outside shooters not amar'e
    Wrong on plenty of levels. All of a sudden Amare is a bad fit in a D'Antoni offense? C'mon on now I'm pretty sure for 5-6 years Steve Nash, Amare and Shawn Marion made that guy's career. I agree he needs shooters but his offense heavily relies on a ton PNR's as well as scoring in 7 secs or less. I'm going to tell you what will be the problem with Amare in LA. It's the same problem that he had in NY. Iso-heavy players. Like Melo, Kobe likes to create his own where as Mike likes for his PG's to create for everyone else. The way his offense works it's relegated between the PG and PF/C while the wing guys stand there and wait for that open jumper. Kobe being the player he is will not allow that to happen which for a player like Amare it'll make him less affective. It has nothing to do with Dwight or Tyson or even Amare playing center

i7 3770k 16gb DDR3 GTX 780

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast