Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I can only imagine how much the Browns trolls on the PD comment section are blasting the FO right now for losing out on Chip. Its probably like Christmas to those idiots.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    First I agree with most of your post about J&J and the Browns. The parts I disagree with is your comment that Kelly built that program. Mike Belotti built that program and will continue to as AD. Yes Kelly ran 4 years that is tough to match but I would not say he built that program. Also nobody knows yet what sanctions are coming regarding Lyons/Schestrunk so to say he leaves it in shambles is innacurate to this point at best especially when no one actually knows what Chips involvement was in that whole ordeal. I understand your thinking and this move does reek of shady but I think very highly as a fan of Mark Helfrich and think that team is going to be fine especially with Belotti and Phil Knight not going anywhere anytime soon.
    I get that he wasn't alone in building the power they are now, and pieces are still there. They are still getting middle of the pack recruiting classes, and Kelly was able to keep putting up a title contender. Him leaving is going to set Oregon back. Recruits could leave, and sanctions of some sort are coming. No one does know what the sanctions could possibly know yet. Shambles may have been an overstatement, but I think it is going to get worse before it gets better in Eugene.

vCash
    Interesting article in on the PD website this morning in regards to new uniforms. Some of the fan submitted looks are pretty neat. Check it out for yourself:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde..._uniforms.html

I really like the second pic. The one with stripes going all the way down the jersey and pants. Not over-the-top but still a fresh look.

vCash
    That's pretty cool. Thanks for the link, Stonevision.

vCash
    Breaking: FirstEnergy's deal with #Browns on stadium is $102 million over 17 years, sources told the Beacon Journal:
    -Nate Ulrich

vCash
    Melo.....the Cartman/Hennifer Lopez picture of Te'o is too freaking much!!!
    "taco flavored keeses for my Ben"...
    or...."pineapple flavored keeses for my Manti"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonevision View Post
    Interesting article in on the PD website this morning in regards to new uniforms. Some of the fan submitted looks are pretty neat. Check it out for yourself:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde..._uniforms.html

I really like the second pic. The one with stripes going all the way down the jersey and pants. Not over-the-top but still a fresh look.
    I would be more of a fan of the Scott Haury design if there was some orange in the uniforms...LOVE the elf logo.

I definitely want to see the brown top/orange pants utilized in some way.

I also wouldn't mind an alternate helmet...a la Boise State's silhouette of the Bronco, only with the elf silhouetted in brown with orange accents on the white helmet with the orange and brown stripes down the middle.

Don't mind Scot Robinson's version of brown on brown (3rd from end)...don't want orange on orange at all.

JohnnySeoul...no thanks, too much like current unis.

Louis Starks....kind of like the white unis with the orange letters...may need a brown outline.

Mr. Design Junkie...too radical of a change...kind of like them, but too radical to make from the traditional ones to those...may have to gradually make the change...but I don't see the helmets changing at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by browniebuck View Post
    Melo.....the Cartman/Hennifer Lopez picture of Te'o is too freaking much!!!
    "taco flavored keeses for my Ben"...
    or...."pineapple flavored keeses for my Manti"
    I almost cried laughing when I first saw the picture

vCash
    #Browns coach Rob Chudzinski said he has been able to talk to 10-15 players. Said he talked to Brandon Weeden the other day, convo was good
    -Will Burge

vCash
    Former Browns HC Pat Shurmur is expected to join Chip Kelly's coaching staff in Philadelphia, likely as Eagles' offensive coordinator.
    -Adam Schefter

Wow, talk about two different styles. Chip Kelly is going to be calling all the plays but it's still a weird combo.

vCash
    Looks like Chip Kelly wanted to bring in someone that could keep his guys "battling" during "the process" of learning the new system.

In all seriousness, this is obviously a move by Laurie to stick it to Joe Banner. Imagine if Shurmur helps the Eagles become a top-10 offense. That would be the ultimate "in-your-face" moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonevision View Post
    Looks like Chip Kelly wanted to bring in someone that could keep his guys "battling" during "the process" of learning the new system.

In all seriousness, this is obviously a move by Laurie to stick it to Joe Banner. Imagine if Shurmur helps the Eagles become a top-10 offense. That would be the ultimate "in-your-face" moment.
    and....IF my aunt had different equipment, she'd be my uncle. The chances of Pat Shurmur being directly involved in a top 10 offense....are about as good as my chances of becoming the next quarterback of the Cleveland Browns (if they're looking for a 34 year old 6'2" 260lb QB with a bad throwing shoulder that never played quarterback before....I'm their man!!!)

vCash
    Shurmer knows the west coast which is what Philly ran under Reid. I think they are bringing in a guy to ease the transition from the west coast to whatever Kelly will run in Philly as he will most likely modify his current offense. IMO he is going to be more of a translator between players and Kelly. If he is expected to make any input or decisions, I do not see it working well.

vCash
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY off topic, but if you haven't seen this yet...it is freaking hilarious!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDtabh1Uqz4

I want cake NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
    Ham bone!!!

vCash
    All I gotta say is....the dust settled and we ended up with the best possible scenario. Outside of getting like Andy or some analyst to get off his butt and get back to coaching; this group has the best chance to actually succeed where so many have recently failed.

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast