Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Dysert is from Ada. My old Varsity Football coach went to Ada after my senior year and coached him. Kinda a small world.
    Thats cool. I really like him and compares a lot to me to a Eli Manning with a little less power on his throws than Eli did when coming out of Ole Miss. Both got no support from their teammates around them IMO while in college. From watching some games of him he looks to have a very high football IQ, seems tough as he takes a lot of shots from a porous O-Line for years now, seems comfortable in his reads where at times he does lock in on his first read but has the ability to look off and not completely breakdown if his first read isn't open something that Barkley is awful at, very accurate and does have a little zip on his ball. Also like his scrambling ability as he isn't going to outrun anyone but is smart when he does have to take off with the ball. Also like his size for a QB.

The only things that I can see that I really don't like about him is that he does have a tendency of just taking a sack instead of having confidence throwing a ball into coverage or throwing the ball away as well as having kind of a slow release but if the Browns could snag him in the fourth then I would be very happy. More than likely he goes in the late 2nd or 3rd from what I have been seeing though. Its hard really gauging Dysert though because of how bad his team actually was. Constantly while watching Miami of OH receivers were out of place, RB's had no idea it seemed how to run a wheel, and he seemed to do a lot of the coaching on the field himself where he was audibling a lot and calling out a lot of the defenses.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Dane Brugler ‏ @ dpbrugler
    This is called a teaser: the # Browns are making/about to make some really impressive hires near the top of the front office totem pole

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    I'm excited to see what he's talking about.
    Last edited by Melo15; 12-29-2012 at 10:35 AM.

vCash
    This may damper things. I jumped the gun.

Both, but mainly the business side right now RT @ MikeDellosa football side or business side?

Again, let me emphasize, I have no knowledge about a new GM or HC for the # Browns (if there will be new ones)

vCash
    Damn you, Dane. How can you send out a tweet like that and then make it seem like a minuscule hire is about to take place?

vCash
    Maybe he knows somwthing and back tracked so he didn't let the rabbit out of the bag lol.

vCash
    I doubt it tho lol.

vCash
    I don't get how exciting it is right now with all the questions surronding the Browns and their coaching staff and everything else and this forum is F'ing dead.

vCash
    The only time most people come out is for damn draft time.

vCash
    I really hope the browns trade down in the draft. Would like to see them trade our 1st(7) to st Louis for their 1sts (17&23) and their 4th. Like to see them go after a OLB,Cb, G, TE, and Qb later in the draft

vCash
    The Browns will be selecting either 6th or 7th in this April's draft depending on how the tiebreaker works out between them and the Cardinals. Let the trade down chatter begin.

vCash
    Looks like we get the 6th pick. I can dig it.

vCash
    Trade down.

vCash
    As I’ve said, Lombardi to Browns not something to be scared of. He wouldn’t be picking players, merely coordinating between scouts & coach.
    -Joe Lull

vCash
    The only thing Lombardi I want is Cleveland is the damn trophy lol.

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast