Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 747
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    O H I O
    Posts
    12,739
    vCash
    1500
    Love the sig!!

    props to Bee for the sig!!

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,663
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Let us know how it goes.
    Absolutely hilarious. They all were great, nailed the stand-up an question/answer portion. They went bar hopping around campus but sadly I'm too broke to go along with. The whole performance was great though.

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    O H I O
    Posts
    12,739
    vCash
    1500
    Your a lucky guy haha

    props to Bee for the sig!!

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    9,647
    vCash
    1500
    Saw this posted in another thread so I figured Id relay it here but apperantly on Rizzo's show yesterday it was either at the end of his Grossi interview or right after he said he has a source (a guy in the room) that said Haslem was the one that stopped Chip Kelly from becoming the Browns Head Coach, during the interview he thought he was a flake and didn't want him. Kelly realized and went to interview with Philly the next day. Just fyi as I didn't hear the interview so if anyone else did and wanted to add anything to this it would be much appreciated.

    Best Friends 4-Life!!!

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    From parts unknown
    Posts
    705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Saw this posted in another thread so I figured Id relay it here but apperantly on Rizzo's show yesterday it was either at the end of his Grossi interview or right after he said he has a source (a guy in the room) that said Haslem was the one that stopped Chip Kelly from becoming the Browns Head Coach, during the interview he thought he is a flake and didn't want him. Kelly realized and went to interview with Philly the next day. Just fyi as I didn't hear the interview so if anyone else did and wanted to add anything to this it would be much appreciated.
    There I fixed it for you. I didn't want Kelly from the getgo. I strongly feel this Browns team is pretty close to breaking out and I didn't want an experimental, new age guy at the helm. I wanted an established or NFL level coach, not some college guy. I'll take the staff of Chud, Norv and Horton over Kelly, Shurmur and whatever other duds he gets any day of the week. The Browns assembled the best coaching staff of any team with openings this offseason IMO, I can't wait for next season...now hopefully the 9ers can beat the dirty birds pretty soundly and in the midst of championship celebration throw us Alex Smith for a 5th!

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    O H I O
    Posts
    12,739
    vCash
    1500
    ESPN's Trent Dilfer suggested on NFL 32 that new Browns OC Norv Turner will get the most out of 2012 first-round pick Brandon Weeden as a good fit for Turner's vertical offense.
    Dilfer spent a year in Turner's offense (2006), backing up Alex Smith. "Norv Turner, offensively, is gonna get the most out of Brandon Weeden," he predicted. "That's chucking the ball down the field, that's what Norv likes to do, that's what Brandon Weeden can do. I like this 'fit' in Cleveland." Weeden, indeed, has a strong arm for a vertical passing attack. It remains to be seen whether the Browns will commit to him as a starter, however.
    roto

    props to Bee for the sig!!

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    O H I O
    Posts
    12,739
    vCash
    1500

    props to Bee for the sig!!

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10
    vCash
    1500
    Does anyone else feel like Joe Banner is Dja Vu all over again (Carmen Policy).... A guy with half a football pedigree convincing a billionaire he knows what he is doing.... Policy did not end well and i fear this one will not end well....

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    9,647
    vCash
    1500
    MF Jones ‏ @ CONCEDE
    I sure hope they calmed down & pulled cutting him off the table. Gordon is a beast. We can't lose talent like that # Browns

    Ellis from Die Hard ‏ @ Animaleyz
    @ aaronm59 @ CONCEDE I think one of them might have been Gordon, after the hookah pics. Lombardi was never high(haha) on him to begin with

    MF Jones ‏ @ CONCEDE
    . @ Animaleyz @ aaronm59 I haven't seen the pix or heard about them... But its related I think
    Anybody else hear or see anything about Gordon and pix of him with hookahs. I haven't been able to find anything and know the two twitter handles above aren't legit sources or anything but thought I would post.

    Best Friends 4-Life!!!

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,663
    vCash
    500


    Here it is. I smoke and own a hookah, not really a big deal. He's just an idiot for posting it.

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    9,647
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post


    Here it is. I smoke and own a hookah, not really a big deal. He's just an idiot for posting it.
    Oh yeah Ive been to a hookah bar before and understand it can be tobacco but how stupid do you have to be especially a guy with his history to do something that dumb. Get your shee together Flash.

    Best Friends 4-Life!!!

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,663
    vCash
    500
    Yup, it's clearly an immature move. I don't understand why everyone in college/high school has to post every dumb thing they do on a social media website. Why do you want the world to see you doing either stupid or illegal things? Hell, I'm only 22 but even I'm smart enough to realize how dumb that is.

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,743
    vCash
    1500
    According to 92.3 the FAN, JH3 has gone back to being the CEO of Pilot Flying J. The Browns official release said that due to the executives hired JH3 feels that the Browns will be run properly and he will still be involved.

    It was nice to have a real owner for a little but it seams like Banner just became the new Holmgren.

  14. #329
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,663
    vCash
    500
    Personally, I'm fine with this. You can tell Haslam is the type of guy who likes to stay busy with projects and working to improve his investments. Look at all the positions he's hired since he's been here. The business type of front office people he has hired are regarded as some of the best in the business. The personnel portion of our front office is to be determined but I am very happy that he isn't going to try and be an owner/general manager like Jerry Jones. Jimmy going back to Flying J doesn't really change anything in regards to the Browns. It simply means he's going to let the people he's hired do their jobs and he's not going to interfere. That's at least my take on the matter.

  15. #330
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,743
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Personally, I'm fine with this. You can tell Haslam is the type of guy who likes to stay busy with projects and working to improve his investments. Look at all the positions he's hired since he's been here. The business type of front office people he has hired are regarded as some of the best in the business. The personnel portion of our front office is to be determined but I am very happy that he isn't going to try and be an owner/general manager like Jerry Jones. Jimmy going back to Flying J doesn't really change anything in regards to the Browns. It simply means he's going to let the people he's hired do their jobs and he's not going to interfere. That's at least my take on the matter.
    I hope that's how it works out. I don't want to see Banner be put in charge and given final say on everything.

Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •