Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Looks like Pitt may sign Plex too.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    I live about 35 minute drive outta Pittsburgh and listen to their sports radio on occasion. The browns are getting dogged. Hard. Their one radio guy basically said they could sign an undrafted guard and start him at QB, and they could still beat the Browns.

Apparenty he didnt get the memo that we lead the league in progress.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by billyclubdude View Post
    I live about 35 minute drive outta Pittsburgh and listen to their sports radio on occasion. The browns are getting dogged. Hard. Their one radio guy basically said they could sign an undrafted guard and start him at QB, and they could still beat the Browns.

Apparenty he didnt get the memo that we lead the league in progress.
    Sadly, until Cleveland beats Pitt on a regular basis then those homers have the right to dog the organization like that. Sorry you have to live so close to that nonsense but until progrss turns into wins I can't blame them. I know if Cleveland won one game against Pitt then I would dogging Pitt fans hard like in 2008.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    My entire family, immediate and extended, were born in Pittsburgh. I'm the only one who wasn't and they're all big Steelers fans. As you can imagine, it sucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    My entire family, immediate and extended, were born in Pittsburgh. I'm the only one who wasn't and they're all big Steelers fans. As you can imagine, it sucks.
    Yeah I have an Uncle that grew up in Pitt and is a fan of them. Made all of my cousins fans too so I get a good jabbing around this time of the year when most are around. A win this week could really make my holidays a good one if they can pull it off against Charlie Batch as I am probably going to be talkin a lot of smack come Thursday to them. I still question that though.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Anybody hear anything on Bernie possibly coming in as a special assistant to Weeden for the final 6 weeks. I was reading on another forum that said 92.3 and Rizzo around you guys was saying it this morning but I cannot find any link or nothing has been said on BK's Twitter account.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    I've been on twitter for most of the day and I haven't heard anything about it.

vCash
    So I was watching the UNC/Butler game last night and really started to think that Greg Little was playing SF for the Heels looking at Reggie Bullock.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    It's been a crazy busy summer/fall for myself with the birth of my son and working two jobs. It's been next to impossible to take in any Browns games to this point but I follow them as much as I can with replays and media coverage. The little man and I had a chance to watch the Browns/Cowboys game last night on NFL Replay and I've come away with a few observations:

The defensive line is a really solid unit. The four man rotation at tackle has to be one of the more underrated groups in the league. Good having Phil Taylor back and Rubin deserves more recognition than he gets outside of Cleveland. I thought he took Dez Bryant's head off early in the 2nd half. Picking up both Frostee Rucker and Jaqua Parker in free agency look like a couple of great moves by Tom Heckert. It would be nice to see them hang around for one more season next year and maybe draft someone to develop behind them instead of forcing them into the line-up like they have done with Jabaal Sheard. Fortunately he has been up to the task.

Brandon Weeden has all day to throw the ball. Sure, Rob Ryan wasn't bringing much additional pressure outside of the 3 man front but the guys up front are doing an exceptional job. Lauvao is coming along nicely and Schwartz is really solid on the right edge. However, even with all that time to throw Weeden isn't completing enough passes. It's not all on him as the receiver group still drops way too many passes. I know Ben Watson had a great day but I counted 3 huge drops, can't be having that.

The Browns need to upgrade the cornerback position. Haden is an All-Pro caliber cornerback and the DB group is lost without him locking up the right side. Sheldon Brown is a goner after this season, Buster Skrine is a last resort at best and Wade and Bademosi don't belong on the field outside of special teams. In the passing league the NFL has become the Browns need another talented corner on the other side. Not sure who is available in free agency in the spring but I hope they pursue the top available corners. There are some solid, big-bodied corners in the upcoming draft and I wouldn't mind seeing them take someone early in the draft. I was against them taking Patrick Peterson and Morris Claiborne the last couple years but I'd be fine with selecting a top flight DB early this upcoming draft. The roster is strong enough in almost every area that I think it's time the Browns can start targeting the best player available in the draft and let them develop and not plug them in there before they are ready.

vCash
    tMcManamon ‏ @ PatMcManamon
    Only in Cleveland. RT @ FSOhioZJackson: Apparently the Browns are really passing out white flags to fans on Sunday. http://on.fb.me/UWEYCn

Details

https://twitter.com/FakePatShu...6755840/photo/1
    First congrats Stone on the newborn. Glad to have your insight back.

Second, good God Cleveland. Too cheap to buy orange or brown towels. I guess waving a white flag though against the Squeelers seems about right until they can actually beat them.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    First congrats Stone on the newborn.
    Thanks man, he's huge for a 4 month old and he's strong as an ox. I'm thinking he'll either play DE or LB. Look out for Jack Stone in the 2033 NFL Entry Draft lol.

I'm hoping Dick Jauron turns up the heat with pressure on the Steelers o-line. The Browns d-line looked unstoppable in the 1st half this past weekend but then they backed off with the pressure in the 2nd half. With Haden back I really hope the plan is to play more press-man coverage. It made me sick to my stomach when they kept giving the Cowboys all those 9 and 10 yard curl and comeback routes.

vCash
    I'm not Pats fan at all but I love seeing the Jets get smoked. Can't stand any New York team in any sport. Also I can't stand Rex Ryan, Bart Scott and Dirty Sanchez .

vCash
    That was an annihilation.

vCash
    Sure was.

vCash
    This shouldn't come as a surprise but my brother works at the browns stadium and he told me that the team and staff was supposed to have their Christmas part at the practice facility in berea. Recently he was told that the party got switched to Jimmy Haslems house and there are crazy rumors going around that he plans on letting the entire coaching staff go the day after the party. He also said there is a very good chance that if Shumer can't win tommarrow then he might be let go the Monday after the game. Like I said these are just rumors going around among the browns employees. Just thought I would share the info with you guys

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast