Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 145
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,391
    vCash
    1500

    Is Eli Manning's arm dead?

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...n-throwing-arm

    New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning hasn't been himself the past three weeks. Can that be explained by a tired arm?

    That's the theory being floated by NFL Films guru Greg Cosell, who's seen a lack of zip in some of Manning's throws during his study of game tape.

    Cosell said during his weekly Yahoo! podcast that he and ESPN analyst Ron Jaworski both reached the same conclusion independently, then received some confirmation from an outside source.

    "Ron Jaworski and I were having this conversation this week," Cosell said, via PFT. "I looked at Eli on Monday; Jaws looked at Eli on Wednesday. And he made a very interesting comment. It really struck me, and I would defer to Jaws on this because I've never taken snaps in the NFL. ... It looks to him like Eli's arm is a little tired. And that he's not driving the ball at the intermediate and deeper levels the way we've come to expect. Because Eli has a strong arm."
    "And we even got that sort of confirmed by someone who's a lot closer to the situation," Cosell went on. "His arm's a little bit tired right now. He's missed some throws that he would normally make."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    70,910
    vCash
    785

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,924
    vCash
    1500
    He's suffering from something called mediocrity.

    Our QB > Yours

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    The tags loooooooooooooooooool

    Stats don't mean a thing!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qu-dYHzemc

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,148
    vCash
    1500
    They're purposely throwing games so they can "get hot" after Thanksgiving to reenact the Super Bowl run.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    21,778
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe its a problem in his lower half somewhere
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    411
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    He's suffering from something called mediocrity.
    Still bitter I see.


    KNICKS
    GIANTS
    RANGERS
    YANKS

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTSALLDAY View Post
    Still bitter I see.
    About having the most championships ever?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34,939
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    About having the most championships ever?
    Defending IABF?

    You're better than that, norm.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrionLannister View Post
    They're purposely throwing games so they can "get hot" after Thanksgiving to reenact the Super Bowl run.
    So he can be "clutch"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,000
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTSALLDAY View Post
    Still bitter I see.
    the OP is bitter
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    Defending IABF?

    You're better than that, norm.
    I just hate that argument. Oh we beat you a couple times so now every time you say something it means you're mad. Childish.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34,939
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I just hate that argument. Oh we beat you a couple times so now every time you say something it means you're mad. Childish.
    Sure, but in fairness, IABF initiated the pissing contest with his typical trolling.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    Sure, but in fairness, IABF initiated the pissing contest with his typical trolling.
    Good. What he said was sort of true. I'm tired of the Giants being immune from criticism because they've found a way to get hot at the right time 2 of the last 5 years. They're just as flawed as plenty of other teams but nobody brings them up.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,391
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    the OP is bitter
    no blind homers allowed in this thread.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •