• Bucs

18 100.00%
  • Panthers

0 0%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Wishing for injuries is not cool. I'd rather Cam have 1,000 games like the one today. I like seeing him pout and cry like a baby.
    Bingo. although I wouldnt miss him or care if he got injured, watching his career go down the tubes game by game is so much more vindicating.
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    One thing that really impressed me during that game tying drive was the hustle and discipline on the Vincent Jackson reception over the middle. Our entire team was lined up, set, and josh spiked the ball to stop the clock within a matter of seconds. I don't think I'm alone when I say that I don't think that would have happened last year. Just another example of the discipline Schiano has instilled in this team, and more evidence that this team has completely bought into what Schiano is selling.
    Last edited by BucFanInVA; 11-19-2012 at 08:43 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrews1469 View Post
    Bingo. although I wouldnt miss him or care if he got injured, watching his career go down the tubes game by game is so much more vindicating.
    I can't disagree with that.

I guess I'm confused... Is there any real difference between being indifferent to him getting hurt and hoping that he does? If you feel like a better person for being "okay" with a guy getting hurt as opposed to "wishing" that he does, great.

Anyhow, some of you guys are so sensitive. I said that's how I feel when I watch him play and repeatedly see his bull$h!t antics. Also; and I know I'll get chastised for this; keep in mind that the guy's signing bonus was worth more money than any of us will ever make. Does that give me an excuse to wish for him to get hurt? Absolutely not. But when you think of the money he has made/makes, it certainly makes it a lot easier to have those kind of feelings (hoping for an injury) when he goes out of his way to act like a fu(king @$$hole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TKiv18 View Post

I guess I'm confused... Is there any real difference between being indifferent to him getting hurt and hoping that he does? If you feel like a better person for being "okay" with a guy getting hurt as opposed to "wishing" that he does, great.

Anyhow, some of you guys are so sensitive. I said that's how I feel when I watch him play and repeatedly see his bull$h!t antics. Also; and I know I'll get chastised for this; keep in mind that the guy's signing bonus was worth more money than any of us will ever make. Does that give me an excuse to wish for him to get hurt? Absolutely not. But when you think of the money he has made/makes, it certainly makes it a lot easier to have those kind of feelings (hoping for an injury) when he goes out of his way to act like a fu(king @$$hole.
    No argument from me brother, I won't cry either way, its just that I personally won't wish it maybe u have a more personal feeling into this and I ain't against u, its just me personally I ain't on that!
    Last edited by Capital T; 11-19-2012 at 09:33 PM.
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    To you've been throwing out fun facts for the past few weeks bro, thanx even tho most of us has ignored them you stay on track with our team leaders bro and that keeps us informed thanx bro!
    Last edited by Capital T; 11-19-2012 at 09:39 PM.
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Offense is ballin homie, have to show em their respect. This is probably the best offense statistically weve ever had as a franchise. ***** amazing

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TKiv18 View Post

You are right, wishing for a players injury and not caring if they went down is a VERY fine line if any at all. I would be equally as happy if his career ended with injury or incompetence. With both scenarios, hes out, Im happy. I guess I mean more to say that I would rather see him self destruct so I have nobody saying, "Well he only failed because of.........". I was thinking what you are saying during the game. How dare you celebrate about a 5 or 10 yard run when your team has won 2 games. Same with Steve Smith. Spiking the ball every time he catches it. I used to have a lot of respect for SS but he seems to have inherited the same entitled arrogance of his younger teammate. Anyways, would there be any better vindication than to have Cam injure his throwing shoulder while celebrating a 5 yard run and not being able to return for life?!

P.S. dont ever feel like you have to defend yourself for hoping a player (especiallly one like him) gets injured. Every single one of us has thought at some point, "I dont wish injury upon anyone but _____________".
    Last edited by andrews1469; 11-20-2012 at 12:00 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrews1469 View Post
    You are right, wishing for a players injury and not caring if they went down is a VERY fine line if any at all. I would be equally as happy if his career ended with injury or incompetence. With both scenarios, hes out, Im happy. I guess I mean more to say that I would rather see him self destruct so I have nobody saying, "Well he only failed because of.........". I was thinking what you are saying during the game. How dare you celebrate about a 5 or 10 yard run when your team has won 2 games. Same with Steve Smith. Spiking the ball every time he catches it. I used to have a lot of respect for SS but he seems to have inherited the same entitled arrogance of his younger teammate. Anyways, would there be any better vindication than to have Cam injure his throwing shoulder while celebrating a 5 yard run and not being able to return for life?!

P.S. dont ever feel like you have to defend yourself for hoping a player (especiallly one like him) gets injured. Every single one of us has thought at some point, "I dont wish injury upon anyone but _____________".
    There was a point in the game when Cam got hit a couple of times back to back and he was noticeably favoring his side/arm and all I could think was that it was a perfect excuse for him if they lost.

Anyway, just like you pointed out, Steve Smith pulls the same stuff and it is just really surprising to me that both guys seem to get applauded for that kind of behavior. Like they can't keep their emotions in check due to their "extreme competitiveness" or something. It's ridiculous! And the media perpetuates it.

Look, I'm totally biased towards the Bucs so I hate all of our division rivals. That said, I have no real issues with Brees or Ryan (overrated; had to get that jab in there) apart from the fact that they play for the Saints and Falcons. But Cam rubs me the wrong way, plain and simple. And the icing on the cake is that, for all Cam does wrong, we have a guy in Josh; who's classy and having a great year; who gets no attention or praise. That's baffling considering the year he's having. Never mind the 21 TD's, I only ever hear that he's inaccurate and... blah, blah, blah... It just eats me up that Cam Newton has the NFL and the media so mesmerized when it's so clear that he's an immature, self-important/absorbed d!ck head.

Whatever...

And to answer your question... no, there wouldn't be anything better than that. It's what he deserves.

Good looking out Drew.
    Last edited by TKiv18; 11-20-2012 at 12:40 AM.

vCash
    Aaron Rodgers makes my blood boil, I have heard Rivers is the same way. If any of you watched the MNF GB v SEA game, you will remember Aaron Rodgers shooting off pistols after a 10 yard run, then getting sacked 8 times in the 1st half. Doucebags are douchebags, Cam, Rodgers, Rivers. Douxhes. **** em all.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Aaron Rodgers makes my blood boil, I have heard Rivers is the same way. If any of you watched the MNF GB v SEA game, you will remember Aaron Rodgers shooting off pistols after a 10 yard run, then getting sacked 8 times in the 1st half. Doucebags are douchebags, Cam, Rodgers, Rivers. Douxhes. **** em all.
    I love Rodgers, mostly because of what dic pics did to him. He does celebrate once in a while but its not even in the same league as Cam IMO. The gum chewing and towel headed sideline pouting is just icing on the cake.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819