18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bucs

18 100.00%
  • Panthers

0 0%
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TKiv18 View Post
    Amazing game and a great win. Good to see Free and the Muscle Hamster get some redemption. And on a side note, I thought that goal-line "fumble" should have been ruled a TD.

The TD throw to Jackson and the PA fake (that totally fooled me btw) were nuts. Absolutely amazing plays. And the call on the game winner to Clark was perfect. Play of the day however... Tiquan catching it over the middle and getting leveled to draw the personal foul. I loved when they cut to Mike Pereira and he said, "I think it's an incomple..." and then the ref made the call and totally cut him off. That was sooo satisfying because Pereira is such an @$$hole.

Chris Myers... also an @$$hole. That, "that doesn't do much for the Bucs" comment on the pass to Dougie with like 38 seconds left was ********. It was a completion for positive yards and he was able to get out of bounds...?!

And lastly, Cam Newton... the biggest @$$hole!! I've never wished on a guy to get hurt more. Every time he does one of his stupid poses, and gets praised for it, I get so pissed.
    Wishing for injuries is not cool. I'd rather Cam have 1,000 games like the one today. I like seeing him pout and cry like a baby.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbucsfan View Post
    Well actually were ahead of Minnesota because we beat them head to head.

Heres my prediction the rest of the way...

vs. Atlanta: Atlanta is playing poorly right now and I think we will be extra motivated to make a statement at home riding a 4 game win streak, win. (7-4)

@ Denver: We have a weak passing defense and this is on the road against Peyton Manning, I cant really see us winning this, loss. (7-5)

vs. Philadelphia: The Eagles are a mess right now, we just cant make any mistakes and we should be fine, win. (8-5)

@ New Orleans: I think this is going to be a revenge game, we are probably still pissed about how this ended and will come out playing as hard as ever, win. (9-5)

vs. St. Louis: Good teams win the games they're supposed to win and I believe we are a good team and we should definitely beat the Rams at home, win. (10-5)

@ Atlanta: I think they will be fighting for home field advantage and it will overwhelm us considering it's in the Georgia dome, loss. (10-6)

Playoffs or not, a 10-6 season for this team is a huge step in the right direction.
    No g...we are currently behind Minnesota and Seattle in playoff standings

If we were tied with just Minnesota we would be ahead, because Seattle is involved the head to head only counts if we had beaten both or lost to both. First tie breaker for 3 or more teams is conference win pct. minn is 4-3, Seattle is 4-4 we are 3-4.

4-2 is def. possible down the stretch

We Want Winston

vCash
    I never said it was cool to wish an injury on the guy. But that doesn't change anything; it deosn't mean I think about it any less.

The guy is arrogant, entitled, and, what's worse, seems to get accolades for acting like a d!ck. What happened to being humble? Look, I understand that he's an extraordinary athlete and an exciting player, but his attitude is totally off. If Josh acted the way Cam does, Tampa fans would castigate him. I'm no believer in Karma or anything like that, but when I see some of the things he does, I can't help but think he deserves to have something negative happen to him.

One example: On one particular 1st down run, not only does he get up and do one of his patented poses, he also puts his hand on Eric Wright's chest and pushes him down as he's standing up.

I'm sorry, but that's a d!ck move. And nobody says anything otherwise. All I hear all game is how amazing he is. It's a joke. He celebrates scoring a TD when his team is down big, pouts and acts like a fu(king child during interviews, and pulls $h!t like the example above. He's all about himself and it shows. I've got no use for him and if he blows out a knee, I won't be upset. Hey, maybe something like that will give him some perspective and allow his maturity level to catch up to his immense physical gifts.

vCash
    ^^^^Agree with everything you just said, I root for cam to get injured on every play I've NEVER hated a player more.

vCash
    Stay classy

vCash
    http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...n-in-overtime/

Haha, did anyone else catch this? I was so pumped up after I saw Clark get both feet in bounds that I didn't even notice.

Save us, Jameis.

vCash
    ^^^^I heard it and just laughed it was so dumb. We all knew.

Overall great team win again, wasn't easy but they hardly ever are. Offense struggled at times which is Ok. Defense played tough for most of the game. Their offense only scored 14 points. They didn't even touch the ball in overtime. Doug Martin has the most all-purpose yards in the NFL. Josh and the offense came through in the clutch delivering a huge blow to our division rival in probably the most exciting win of the season.

Cam's press conference was incredible again.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Does anyone have a link to the video or gif of the Martin fumble at the goaline?
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2urung3.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TKiv18 View Post
    I never said it was cool to wish an injury on the guy. But that doesn't change anything; it deosn't mean I think about it any less.

The guy is arrogant, entitled, and, what's worse, seems to get accolades for acting like a d!ck. What happened to being humble? Look, I understand that he's an extraordinary athlete and an exciting player, but his attitude is totally off. If Josh acted the way Cam does, Tampa fans would castigate him. I'm no believer in Karma or anything like that, but when I see some of the things he does, I can't help but think he deserves to have something negative happen to him.

One example: On one particular 1st down run, not only does he get up and do one of his patented poses, he also puts his hand on Eric Wright's chest and pushes him down as he's standing up.

I'm sorry, but that's a d!ck move. And nobody says anything otherwise. All I hear all game is how amazing he is. It's a joke. He celebrates scoring a TD when his team is down big, pouts and acts like a fu(king child during interviews, and pulls $h!t like the example above. He's all about himself and it shows. I've got no use for him and if he blows out a knee, I won't be upset. Hey, maybe something like that will give him some perspective and allow his maturity level to catch up to his immense physical gifts.

damn TK hahaha I'm no fan of cam and I myself felt good when he went down and barely got up limping, but I love to see my team win against good athletes. cam is a dick but I'd rather play and win against him rather his backup. the guy is a great athlete conceded an arrogant also very cocky but this is the guys bread and butter this is how he makes his living. I'd hate for either 1 of us to be at risk of losing our jobs due to an injury. but I do get it I just wouldn't wish it!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbucsfan View Post
    Does anyone have a link to the video or gif of the Martin fumble at the goaline?
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...al-line-fumble

way worse then the Mike Williams call

We Want Winston

vCash
    Why is there so much radio silence fellas? People write more on here when we lose? And nobodys talking about how great this is and what next for the Bucs? I mean the national media is talking about us at length, and this place is dead silent, and was fairly silent yesterday.

Yesterday was amazing, lets give it's due respect

We Want Winston

vCash
    I was watching the game at a bar, so I was not able to post on here much yesterday, so here rae my thoughts..

First off, it was a loot of fun to read through the last 10 pages of this thread and see how all the attitudes completely swiched coures. I think 2 of you even went as far as to say the game is over lol. I will admit that I was not very optomistic myself, but you can't call a game over when it is not.

Free did not have a good day, and I cannot figure out why it took Schiano and Sullivan so long to figure out that we needed to shift our game plan offensivly. They finally did in the 4th quarter to run first, which they should have done in the 2nd quarter. Thank god we adjusted with enough time to still win.

Our defense deserves a lot of credit today. They kept Carolina from dominating when our offense was simply not clicking. I know the pass defense is not dominate, but they did enough to give our offense the chance to win. Good for them...

This was a huge win for us! We did not play a great game, but we won a game that we probably should have lost. Look back to earlier in the season, when we played Dallas and Washington. We looked like a young team that still was a year away from figuring out how to win the close, sloppy games. Atlanta wins about 8 games a year in this fashion, and that is the difference between good teams and teams that are still a couple years away. It is close to impossible to bring your best game all 16 times. Being able to win these sort of games really seperates the teams that make the playoffs, and the teams that don't. I posted earlier this week that I had a real bad feeling about this game, and rightfully so. BIG WIN, BRING ON ATLANTA!

vCash
    Our O-line coach is a bad man ... even without our pro bowl guards we're still having succes in that area.

HUGE props to coach Bostad
    Last edited by bucc4life; 11-19-2012 at 05:16 PM.

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tothe4th View Post
    Classic NFL trap game this week. I hope Coach Greg has the focus squarely on Carolina.

Everything that they've been saying about 1 game seasons has me thinking that they are on point. This week is Carolina season.

The players need to be 100% bought in.

Carolina is better than their record. They played the Broncos & Giants very tough and destroyed the Redskins in DC.

I'm confident that the Bucs can win, but not blind enough to think that it is going to be a cakewalk.
    You called this game bru, you really did!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucc4life View Post
    Our O-line coach is a bad man ... even without our pro bowl guards we're still having succes in that area.

HUGE props to coach Bostad
    I agree, u can say the same for the D-line coach as well! The lines are performing this yr...

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast