Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bucs

18 100.00%
  • Panthers

0 0%
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    vCash
    Damn that was a great game.... I love it!

vCash
    got the W

vCash
    WHAT A GAME!

Crusin' down the street and I'm 6-4!

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Dang man this morning was going all wrong at first but turned out to be big, and this is one of the wins that will make us work harder during the week.

vCash
    we are tied with minnesota at 6-4 for 2nd wild card spot, were 3rd right now due to tie breakers

minnesota is at chicago next week and seattle has to go all the way to miami

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Who was it that said this game was over with 6 minutes left lol
    I said it but I also said I haven't given up. I just said it was a tall order and it was. Can't do that stuff every week. It was a GERAT WIN. I loved it!

vCash
    My family lives outside of Atlanta and my dad said the falcons said in the locker room "let's celebrate this win then get ready for you know who." which tells me they aren't looking past us and we won't be looking past them. Can you say game of the week. Sure I knew that you could

vCash
    This was a BIG win too.

vCash
    Now I'm probably getting WAY ahead of myself but look at when the Giants won they're superbowls and look at green bay when they won theirs. They got hot at the right time and didn't start real good. Kind if mirrors us doesn't it. Not saying just saying lol

vCash
    I hate the panthers this basicly has made my day Cam can take this and stick it in his craw. I hope he goes and sulks in the locker room and cries

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    we are tied with minnesota at 6-4 for 2nd wild card spot, were 3rd right now due to tie breakers

minnesota is at chicago next week and seattle has to go all the way to miami
    Well actually were ahead of Minnesota because we beat them head to head.

Heres my prediction the rest of the way...

vs. Atlanta: Atlanta is playing poorly right now and I think we will be extra motivated to make a statement at home riding a 4 game win streak, win. (7-4)

@ Denver: We have a weak passing defense and this is on the road against Peyton Manning, I cant really see us winning this, loss. (7-5)

vs. Philadelphia: The Eagles are a mess right now, we just cant make any mistakes and we should be fine, win. (8-5)

@ New Orleans: I think this is going to be a revenge game, we are probably still pissed about how this ended and will come out playing as hard as ever, win. (9-5)

vs. St. Louis: Good teams win the games they're supposed to win and I believe we are a good team and we should definitely beat the Rams at home, win. (10-5)

@ Atlanta: I think they will be fighting for home field advantage and it will overwhelm us considering it's in the Georgia dome, loss. (10-6)

Playoffs or not, a 10-6 season for this team is a huge step in the right direction.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2urung3.jpg

vCash
    Amazing game and a great win. Good to see Free and the Muscle Hamster get some redemption. And on a side note, I thought that goal-line "fumble" should have been ruled a TD.

The TD throw to Jackson and the PA fake (that totally fooled me btw) were nuts. Absolutely amazing plays. And the call on the game winner to Clark was perfect. Play of the day however... Tiquan catching it over the middle and getting leveled to draw the personal foul. I loved when they cut to Mike Pereira and he said, "I think it's an incomple..." and then the ref made the call and totally cut him off. That was sooo satisfying because Pereira is such an @$$hole.

Chris Myers... also an @$$hole. That, "that doesn't do much for the Bucs" comment on the pass to Dougie with like 38 seconds left was ********. It was a completion for positive yards and he was able to get out of bounds...?!

And lastly, Cam Newton... the biggest @$$hole!! I've never wished on a guy to get hurt more. Every time he does one of his stupid poses, and gets praised for it, I get so pissed.
    Last edited by TKiv18; 11-18-2012 at 05:17 PM.

vCash
    Aqib talib just had a 61 int return with the Pats Smh..

vCash
    Josh, I love you. Vincent, I love you.

Season defining win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    im watching link 1 on my computer
    I always watch link 1!!!!!

I AM the Old School

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast