Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bucs

18 100.00%
  • Panthers

0 0%
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Classic NFL trap game this week. I hope Coach Greg has the focus squarely on Carolina.

Everything that they've been saying about 1 game seasons has me thinking that they are on point. This week is Carolina season.

The players need to be 100% bought in.

Carolina is better than their record. They played the Broncos & Giants very tough and destroyed the Redskins in DC.

I'm confident that the Bucs can win, but not blind enough to think that it is going to be a cakewalk.

I AM the Old School

vCash
    I'm more worried about this game than the last 3. These backs have had our number along with cam goin deep. Stewart hasn't rushed a TD all year scares me.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    @81 I don't know what you meant, Im sure you wrote it wrong. They got blown out by 29 points by the Giants the week after we played the Giants and lost by 22 to Denver.

Cam only had 8 TDs through 9 games and 10 picks. Thats horrible.

Their offense has scored 17 touchdowns and their team has comitted 17 turnovers. That is not good. I understand this could be a tough divisional game on the road, but I don't think it would have anything to do with them being a good team. There offensive line is a mess, I read they signed Jeremy Bridges off the street and expect him to start this week.

@ MBS they didn't have our number Week 1
    Last edited by bwallstreet; 11-14-2012 at 11:12 PM.

We Want Winston

vCash
    I thought for sure that I saw something about Peyton having a comeback against them or something.

In any event, there is so much parody in the NFL today that every game must be taken seriously. This could be an easy weak for a mental let down that could result in a loss. I have faith that Coach Schiano will do everything he can to not let that happen.

And before you all start on me, you know that I am not negative, I'm rational.

I think that the Bucs will win. But, it is going to take a lot more than just getting off of the team bus and showing up. The Panthers aren't just going to give the game away. In fact, I bet the Bucs get Carolina's best game of the season so far. They better be ready for it.

I AM the Old School

vCash
    I think Schiano is too crazy not to pound into them carolina carolina carolina, not too mention i dont think players really ever over look a team. But a divisional game can always go either way, just hoping Josh keeps his streak going and doesnt commit any turnovers, hard to lose that way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tothe4th View Post
    I thought for sure that I saw something about Peyton having a comeback against them or something.

In any event, there is so much parody in the NFL today that every game must be taken seriously. This could be an easy weak for a mental let down that could result in a loss. I have faith that Coach Schiano will do everything he can to not let that happen.

And before you all start on me, you know that I am not negative, I'm rational.

I think that the Bucs will win. But, it is going to take a lot more than just getting off of the team bus and showing up. The Panthers aren't just going to give the game away. In fact, I bet the Bucs get Carolina's best game of the season so far. They better be ready for it.
    Lol no Attack bro I agree, I proly started the blow out thought in here but as a joke, no games a cake walk until u see the result!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    via Joebucsfan.com
    Raheem Morris once set out to sell the world that his team was the best in the NFC. “Yeah, I said it,” continued the worst defensive coordinator in Bucs history.

Well, it seems Greg Schiano will make no such comments unless he reaches the Super Bowl. Per Donald Penn, the leader of the New Schiano Order went out of his way to tell his team before the Chargers game, “Don’t drink the Kool-Aid.”

Penn’s said Schiano’s words were especially directed at the offensive line after its record-setting and eye-opening performance in Oakland. “It don’t mean nothing if we came out [against San Diego] and lay an egg,” Penn told Joe of Schiano’s message.

The head coach has said many times that he doesn’t really evaluate his team’s performance as a whole during a season. Joe suspects Schiano won’t waver unless the Bucs capture the NFC crown.

“That’s one thing coach is on us about, not ever looking ahead,’ Penn said. “When you start looking ahead, you can get the slightest bit complacent. We’re not going to do that.”
    Hopefully this helps some of you guys sleep better at night.

We Want Winston

vCash
    I'm just worried about our Offensive line if Meredith can't go we gotta count on Roger Allen (who?!?!?!?!) and I think your foolish to think this will be a blow out as much as I would love that, its gonna be a slugfest from start to finish.

vCash
    Jeremy Trueblood is also an option, as well as Allen. Better guy plays. They tried Trueblood at RG before and Meredith who played well in his time at RG beat him for the job.

I understand the worry. BUT we already lost our two best lineman, Jamon Meredith rolling his ankle sucks but well get over it. If its any consolation, their offensive line is a mess theyve had injuries and shuffling with very little success.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Jeremy Trueblood is also an option, as well as Allen. Better guy plays. They tried Trueblood at RG before and Meredith who played well in his time at RG beat him for the job.

I understand the worry. BUT we already lost our two best lineman, Jamon Meredith rolling his ankle sucks but well get over it. If its any consolation, their offensive line is a mess theyve had injuries and shuffling with very little success.
    Rite on... Just makes things more interesting that were both beat up in the same position!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post

Yeah, Carolina has had major problems throughout their line.

Look for Da'Quan Bowers to have a big game on Sunday. The weakest link on their offensive line is at RT with Byron Bell. I don't know if you guys remember, but last year Bowers absolutely abused Bell all game long. Da'Quan finished the game with 1.5 sacks, 5 TFL's, and a batted down pass. It's easily been his best game as a pro.

vCash
    I'm sorry if what seems like negativity crept in on my behalf.

I'm not worried. I'm confident in my team and their coach.

However, NFL history says that this is a classic trap game. I hope that we avoid the trap and just plain dominate.

I AM the Old School

vCash
    lol nobody thought you were being negative bro, i thought you wrote the wrong teams, cuz they played the bears and falcons close and got blown out by giants and broncos

no big deal homie, we all understand the deal.

Every game is 50/50 and ANY GIVEN SUNDAY or Thursday or Monday or Saturday in December and January LOL

Division games are normally tough, STL v SF for example. It's a team we SHOULD and already did beat and we all know that, some of us are just less cocky than others.

We Want Winston

vCash
    I just wanted to let you all know. . .

. . .We're good this week.

I AM the Old School

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tothe4th View Post
    I'm sorry if what seems like negativity crept in on my behalf.

I'm not worried. I'm confident in my team and their coach.

However, NFL history says that this is a classic trap game. I hope that we avoid the trap and just plain dominate.
    Your good bru... I agree there's always trap games, games that shouldn't be close that end up close and games u shouldn't lose u end up losing! It isn't negative its just the way it is!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast