Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bucs

18 100.00%
  • Panthers

0 0%
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Arrow NFL Week 11: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-4) @ Carolina Panthers (2-7)

Code:
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers Location: Bank of America Stadium
    Time: 1:00 ET TV: FOX
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 77.2 2,143 8 10 Cam Newton 98.2 2,257 18 5 Josh Freeman
    RB Comparison
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 266 70 3.8 0 Jonathan Stewart 862 173 5.0 7 Doug Martin
    WR/TE Comparison
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 649 39 16.6 1 Steve Smith 769 36 21.4 6 Vincent Jackson
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions Luke Kuechly Charles Johnson Luke Kuechly 87 8.5 1 Lavonte David Michael Bennett Leonard Johnson 81 6.0 3

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Wish we were playin the eagles with nick foles this week lol

Buccaneers 34
    Panthers 17

Cam Newton 2 picks
    Josh Freeman 300+ yards 2+ tds 0 int

Doug Martin 125 Total Yards and a touchdown

35 YEAR OLD GARBAGE

PATHETIC

vCash
    We've change for the better since game 1 they've changed 0%, I see them possibly getting 2 field goals 2 ints, 2 lost fumbles, and 5 sacks! I dont see a close game @ all, I see 34-6. Maybe worse if Martin runs like I no he will and free throws like i no he will!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Lol laying the bait

vCash
    I think Martin goes off this week. 180 yards 2 TD's!

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    My biggest fear is that we overlook this game. It's not a gimmie! I'm pretty sure Schiano knows better then to let that happen. Divison match-ups are almost never easy games, even if one team is hot and the other is bad. If we go out and play good aggressive offense, they really have no chance to keep up, but S. Smith has always been a Bucs killer, and they are capable of putting up some points. Hope we don't take this one lightly!

vCash
    We, as in fans, will take this lightly understandable theyre one of the bottom teams in the entire league competing for a top 5 pick, and we're on a 3 game win streak.

I don't think the players overlook this at all, I don't think teams do that as much as people think your still going out there and giving 100% effort mentally and physically or as close to it as you can, especially for a guy like Greg. I dont think any of us can name a starter or role player who would come out and not try and give it all, knowing everything is on the line. Wer are in the playoff hunt.

I am assuming we win and when we do, the real test of all tests is Atlanta at home on the 25th fellas. We should be bringing a 4 game win streak into that game, and I would love to see this team avenge that Saints loss from a month ago against the Falcons, it is a likely scenario that we will be 6-4 and they 9-1.

P.S. I know this is hard, root for Falcons in the 5 non- buccaneer games they have left. We want them to sit their guys week 17, better record the better chances of that happening.

35 YEAR OLD GARBAGE

PATHETIC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    We, as in fans, will take this lightly understandable theyre one of the bottom teams in the entire league competing for a top 5 pick, and we're on a 3 game win streak.

I don't think the players overlook this at all, I don't think teams do that as much as people think your still going out there and giving 100% effort mentally and physically or as close to it as you can, especially for a guy like Greg. I dont think any of us can name a starter or role player who would come out and not try and give it all, knowing everything is on the line. Wer are in the playoff hunt.

I am assuming we win and when we do, the real test of all tests is Atlanta at home on the 25th fellas. We should be bringing a 4 game win streak into that game, and I would love to see this team avenge that Saints loss from a month ago against the Falcons, it is a likely scenario that we will be 6-4 and they 9-1.

P.S. I know this is hard, root for Falcons in the 5 non- buccaneer games they have left. We want them to sit their guys week 17, better record the better chances of that happening.
    Yea I was actually rooting for ATL to beat NO. I really think NO and Sea are going to be our biggest challengers for that last playoff spot.

vCash
    seattles schedule is balls easy....hopefully cutler vick are down for serious time...if bears collapse that opens up both wild cards cuz right now gb/chi would both make playoffs

35 YEAR OLD GARBAGE

PATHETIC

vCash
    We have NO by a game, and still play them again, so we have a lot to say about them i think

35 YEAR OLD GARBAGE

PATHETIC

vCash
    I really hope you guys are right and that this game isn't close but apparently our Oline is yet again looking banged up..Though there’s no word about how severe this is, it sure looked ugly to Joe.

Just as the Tampa Bay pen and mic club was let into the Bucs locker room today, Jamon Meredith was hustled out of the Bucs locker room by Bucs staff. He had his left foot taped up and was on crutches, hobbling noticeably.

In simple terms, there’s no way he could have stepped on a football field this afternoon in the shape he was in.

Per a trusted Bucs source, it is not known how severe Meredith’s injury is or his availability for the Panthers game.

Of course, Meredith was part of the chorus of backups the Bucs have started at offensive line due to the injuries to Carl Nicks, Davin Joseph and the benching of Jeremy Trueblood.

And to top it off Zuttah is also banged up but not quite as bad. We cannot afford to over look this game especially with the wild card race so close 6-4 is SO much better than 5-5, I think chicago already has a spot in the playoffs wrapped up it would really have to be a epic collapse which I don't think will happen. It gonna be US, seattle (whose schedule is unfairly easy), NO(who beat us), and now dallas (who also beat us)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    My biggest fear is that we overlook this game. It's not a gimmie! I'm pretty sure Schiano knows better then to let that happen. Divison match-ups are almost never easy games, even if one team is hot and the other is bad. If we go out and play good aggressive offense, they really have no chance to keep up, but S. Smith has always been a Bucs killer, and they are capable of putting up some points. Hope we don't take this one lightly!

I posted that cause Carolina fans will be coming in soon!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    Lol laying the bait
    ^^^^^^^^^ okay

vCash
    New Orleans Schedule
    @ Oakland
    San Francisco
    @ Atlanta
    @ New York
    Tampa Bay
    @ Dallas
    Carolina

Pretty sure they lose at least 4 of those games. That's a very tough schedule for them

Seattle
    @ Miami
    @ Chicago
    Arizona
    @ Bufalo
    San Francisco
    St. Louis

That schedule is pretty easy, but if BUF, MIA, STL, ARI could all step up and have shown promise at times.

Dallas schedule is pretty tough so I wont get into that, Minnesota and Detroit shouldn't be much a problem.

We have a real shot if we go 5-2 or better down the stretch which is very possible.

35 YEAR OLD GARBAGE

PATHETIC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    I think Martin goes off this week. 180 yards 2 TD's!
    I can honestly see that dubbz!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast