Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500

    Question about IP addresses.

    My roommate wants to make a PSD account - we use the same wired connection - will that be the same IP address/will I get banned for "creating a dupe"?

    We are on the same wired network - but use a different wire - does that make it a different IP address?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    17,415
    vCash
    1500
    It would be the same IP address...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    ****.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Well if I give a heads up that my roommate will have the same IP - will I get in trouble or should he not make an account?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    17,415
    vCash
    1500
    PM SI to let him know the name of your roommates account and you should be good to go...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    da Souf
    Posts
    16,904
    vCash
    1500
    When you say "roomate" do you mean college roomate? In which case, y'all probably have two separate ports on the same plate on the wall. IN that case, you'd both have separate IPs. If you are plugged into ONE port (and then split at the router), then yes, you have one IP at any given time.

    That said, you very likely have a service that uses non-dedicated IP addys anyway.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    32,933
    vCash
    1500
    Room mate?

    I'm In.



  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah my university roommate. What's so funny Ian?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,047
    vCash
    1500
    Well Gram since you ask, why do you use a proxy most of the time. If you would like to PM me that answer instead of out in public that is fine as well.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Yeah my university roommate. What's so funny Ian?
    He's laughing because you spelled it with two M's lol
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    He's laughing because you spelled it with two M's lol
    Just looked better to me with two M's.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    32,933
    vCash
    1500
    I'm laughing because his "roommate" is probably another dupe.
    I'm In.



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,518
    vCash
    5471

    ewing

    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I'm laughing because his "roommate" is probably another dupe.

    I do not live with Gram
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I'm laughing because his "roommate" is probably another dupe.
    Lol wtf - I've never even made a dupe - nor am I one.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    71,494
    vCash
    785
    Does anyone else feel bad for the guy that has to live w gram?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •