Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    11-5 has to be the goal because I don't know if 10-6 will be good enough in the situation were in. Usually, yes, but we've seen teams that go 10-6 not make the playoffs lately.
    It'll be hard to go 6-0 the rest of the way when we have San Fran at home, ATL on the road and the G-Men on the road. It's a possibility with the way this team is playing, I think we can take care of San Fran at home, the games in ATL and NYG scare me.

vCash
    You have to look at other teams fighting for the same spot. Tampa likely will top out at 9 wins. Minnesota and Dallas will be lucky to be .500 when the season ends. Seattle will be the team to worry about. The only teams I think they will lose to for sure are Chicago and San Francisco. They have a great shot to finish 10-6 barring any upsets. The NFC West is known for it, but you can't count on it.

If the Saints finish 10-6, as well, they'll own the tiebreaker. Wins against Dallas and Carolina are musts. Got to take 2 of 3 from SF, ATL and NYG. Factors do play in the Saints favor for that. SF will play a brutal game in Chicago, then have a short week to prep for New Orleans (and travel from Chicago and to New Orleans). If the Saints are for real, they have to beat a good team that is dealt some bad luck and scheduling. After Atlanta, they get a mini-bye week to prep for the Giants (in NY where they rarely play well). A good team should win that game. Atlanta is likely the toughest win of the three and the most likely loss.

vCash
    only problem with this game was that we had 11 penalties for 109 yards. Those were absolutely unacceptable, especially the one for taunting and the excessive celebrations. We need to be disciplined as a team and avoid idiotic reasons to give opponents yardage. We can't afford any mistakes, let alone easy ones that could have given a better team the ability to get back in the game

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Fully agreed. I was *****ing about that during the game. No place for that.

Saints up to 26th in the league in rushing. For the month of November, Ingram has 35 carries for 178 yards and a 5.1 average. Has become the Saints' main back with everyone else getting more specialized roles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Fully agreed. I was *****ing about that during the game. No place for that.

Saints up to 26th in the league in rushing. For the month of November, Ingram has 35 carries for 178 yards and a 5.1 average. Has become the Saints' main back with everyone else getting more specialized roles.
    Judging from the way the offense is going, that's a good thing for sure. Hopefully this continues

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    I think Sproles will be limited to what Cadet was doing yesterday. Sproles might see a few more passes and get a couple of rushes to keep the defense honest. Like their set up so far. Ingram got 13 touches; PT and Ivory got 8 apiece and Cadet got 2 (excluding returns). I think Sproles gets more than 2, of course. I would still keep Ingram in the teens and maybe go higher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    only problem with this game was that we had 11 penalties for 109 yards. Those were absolutely unacceptable, especially the one for taunting and the excessive celebrations. We need to be disciplined as a team and avoid idiotic reasons to give opponents yardage. We can't afford any mistakes, let alone easy ones that could have given a better team the ability to get back in the game
    If there's just one stupid penalty for taunting or for 'kid n play' dancing together during the 49ers game, I'm going to absolutely lose my ****! You're right neo, can't beat good teams doing stupid things. Swagger is not the opposite of being smart and disciplined.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    I wasn't sure where to drop this post and I don't think anyone really cares but PT just moved into my top 3 favorite saints RB of all time.That guy just NEVER stops his friggin legs man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoon696 View Post
    I wasn't sure where to drop this post and I don't think anyone really cares but PT just moved into my top 3 favorite saints RB of all time.That guy just NEVER stops his friggin legs man.
    I know, PT is awesome!! Those powerful legs remind me of how Deuce used to run.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    I remember Deuce moving the pile of Eagles in the '06 Divisional playoffs. *sigh*

http://youtu.be/STKhYg58hFk

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910