Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    McFadden is out, not sure if this was posted anywhere. sorry if it was
    it hadn't been. I just saw this and came in to post. Good news for our defense. Mike Goodson probably will be hindered if he plays, as he has a lingering ankle injury, so Saints will probably see a heavy dose of Taiwan Jones and the passing game

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Not sure but I could see realistically see a two three touchdown victory for the Saints like

at least a 40 burger to no more than 23

but I know if this team is really on the uptick and I think it is a team like the Raiders stands to get beat down baaaaaad by a focused Drew Brees and a confident Defense.

If the Raiders do not bring their A game they will get embarrassed cause we know Drew is a perfectionist he will score every pass if he can.

This Defense is starting to make plays knocking down balls, INTs, big tackles, 3rd down stops, Sacks, one on one coverage stops....I'm so proud :cry:
    would love to see this happen this week. Wanna update my stat line with some more Cam Jordan sacks

vCash
    If the Saints score early and go up on the Raiders, I don't think they have what it takes to keep up. If the Saints struggle early, could be ugly. Just stay focused on running the ball and don't turn it over.

vCash
    Playing a team on the road that just had 55 points hung on them, makes me nervous...
    Really need to be sharp this game.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    How often is a team blown out twice? Hopefully the Saints realize how desperate they are and don't fall into the trap.

vCash
    When we played the Redskins I felt like they were gonna kick our @zz inside I did. But this Raiders game it just doesn't have that trap game feel to me.

I mean we are 4-5 by no means is the sense of urgency low on our side. It better not be.

Coming in to this season I had the Raiders winning the West, but they just aren't ready for all that.

Saints were a 13-3 team last season what if now we are playing at the 13-3 team level again vs. playing at the 0-4 team without a HC level.

If we are back to who we were at the end of last season + Spags + the Defense + a healthy backfield this to me equals trouble for the rest of the league.

Including the Cowboys, Giants, ATL again and anybody else on the schedule.

We can beat any team in the NFL right now and we can beat down any team that isnt elite.

Coming into the season I had the Saints ranked number 1 we aren't but we just knocked off the number 1 team and regardless of what Roddy White says that effort by the Falcons would've beat most teams in the NFL. Bottom line the way we have been stopping teams that close on the goal line is magical its like we have the Tebow magic on Defense. We shouldve lost against TB and ATL but that redzone D was Tebowish.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Don't mention Tebow. I don't want Brees throwing at the feet of every Saints' receiver.

vCash
    I'm curious how our backfield touches are going to pan out. All the reports I've seen have Sproles coming back this week, and there is no way they make Ivory inactive. I havent seen too many teams gameplan to get 4 RB's significant touches.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    I would guess Cadet gets inactivated. Maybe make Sproles more of a WR?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I would guess Cadet gets inactivated. Maybe make Sproles more of a WR?
    Tend to agree about Cadet. I think we'll go back to a more even distribution of touches similar to what we've had the last few games. First 4 games Sproles was on the field way too much. Carmichael was just hoping he would make a play, and our running game suffered. Everything in moderation. Hopefully Vitt keeps the offense grounded (balanced), so to speak. See what I did there?

vCash
    I see what you did there!

When Morgan returns, I wonder who gets booted. As I recall, the Saints didn't replace him with a WR, did they?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Don't mention Tebow. I don't want Brees throwing at the feet of every Saints' receiver.
    Teeee E BOW Whooooa O
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    I'm curious how our backfield touches are going to pan out. All the reports I've seen have Sproles coming back this week, and there is no way they make Ivory inactive. I havent seen too many teams gameplan to get 4 RB's significant touches.
    Somebody has to be wanting one of our RBs by now. This offseason will be interesting this time for the right reasons.

Anyway Im starting Pierre Thomas against the Raiders in Fantasy so I'm going with the Cruiser shining this game.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Saints 63 Oakland 17 serious.
    Hopefully the Saints can put up 40 in the first half, but unless the score is something like 48-63 there's no way the Saints close the game out by blazing on Dennis Allen. #Respect

The first comments were right on about Oakland's offensive vertical game. THAT is who they are right now because their run game is gone. Also, don't sleep on Reece. Oakland's defense hits and they're big and strong up front. They really can play well at times, but lack the consistency and discipline throughout to really piece together a whole game in all phases and too often have to rely on luck to win.

Saints should win if they seriously prepare for this game and don't get out-physicaled (you know what I mean) by Oakland.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    it hadn't been. I just saw this and came in to post. Good news for our defense. Mike Goodson probably will be hindered if he plays, as he has a lingering ankle injury, so Saints will probably see a heavy dose of Taiwan Jones and the passing game
    McFadden AND Goodson did not participate in practice today.
    !WhoDat!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast