Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Brooklyn Nets Gameday Thread

We're Going to find out a lot about the Nets in this game. No reason the offense shouldn't score over 100 points, Cavs haven't held a team to under 100 all season. Also going to be very tough for us defensively, Brook is going to have his hands full with Varejao. Deron and Joe claimed we had the best defensive frontcourt in the league, they are going to be need to prove that in this game.

vCash

cavaliers are bad

Should be an easy victory,,,,,,Cavaliers make lousy draft picks all the time...
    Kyrie Irving is going to get sick of losing...soon

Problem with Cavs,,No talent....with the exception of Kyrie Irving
    They get a lot good position draft picks and get a 20th pick as their 4th pick...like they intentionally enjoy losing games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    Deron and Joe claimed we had the best defensive frontcourt in the league, they are going to be need to prove that in this game.
    I noticed Joe Johnson's defensive tenacity against Afflalo in both games, the man stays in front of his player and doesn't give easy jumpshots. Compared to Morrow, he's worse offensively until now. But his defense so far is good, and once his shots start falling he'll be the worthy addition this team needed. I still miss Morrow's sick shooting though, that guy would average 15 pts on more than 50% shooting if he was playing on a team with a superstar that instantly commands double teams like the Heat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    I noticed Joe Johnson's defensive tenacity against Afflalo in both games, the man stays in front of his player and doesn't give easy jumpshots. Compared to Morrow, he's worse offensively until now. But his defense so far is good, and once his shots start falling he'll be the worthy addition this team needed. I still miss Morrow's sick shooting though, that guy would average 15 pts on more than 50% shooting if he was playing on a team with a superstar that instantly commands double teams like the Heat.
    Ya everybody talking about how overrated Joe Johnson is never mentions his value defensively. Also I definitely think Joe Johnson is going to be a better overal offensive player than Morrow once he gets it going. Ya, Morrow was a great three point shooter and in some games he would go off, but in other games he just wouldn't show up at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    Should be an easy victory,,,,,,Cavaliers make lousy draft picks all the time...
    Kyrie Irving is going to get sick of losing...soon

Problem with Cavs,,No talent....with the exception of Kyrie Irving
    They get a lot good position draft picks and get a 20th pick as their 4th pick...like they intentionally enjoy losing games
    I feel like theres no point in responding to you, but I'm going to do it anyway. I'm guessing you haven't watched any Cavs games this year but Waiters is the real deal. The dude can play, I know its only been seven games but he's averaging 15.4 ppg while shooting .488% from the field and .531% from three. Also think the Zeller pick was a good pick as well. Varejao is probably the best center in the league that nobody talks about. Nothing amazing but rebounds very well and can score when you need him to.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udzJTQs5j70 Watch this youtube video and tell me you still think Waiters was a bad pick.
    Last edited by chrisf975; 11-13-2012 at 09:53 AM.

vCash

Cavs

Is that why the Cavs lose so much,,,cause they are talented.

I dont look at stats over a 6 game period,,,,they are meaningless...
    Look at Al Harringtons over 12 years,,,amazing,,,and he considered an
    average player,,
    Tristan Thompson....bad pick......Waiters bad pick...
    Much better players were picked after them.

I feel like theres no point in responding to you, but I'm going to do it anyway. I'm guessing you haven't watched any Cavs games this year but Waiters is the real deal. The dude can play, I know its only been seven games but he's averaging 15.4 ppg while shooting .488% from the field and .531% from three. Also think the Zeller pick was a good pick as well. Varejao is probably the best center in the league that nobody talks about. Nothing amazing but rebounds very well and can score when you need him to.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udzJTQs5j70 Watch this youtube video and tell me you still think Waiters was a bad pick.

vCash

yup

We're gonna find out how good our guard tandem is gonna be on out front defense tonight. Waiters has been lighting it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    Is that why the Cavs lose so much,,,cause they are talented.

I dont look at stats over a 6 game period,,,,they are meaningless...
    Look at Al Harringtons over 12 years,,,amazing,,,and he considered an
    average player,,
    Tristan Thompson....bad pick......Waiters bad pick...
    Much better players were picked after them.
    Tristan Thompson maybe, but idk how you can say Waiters is a bad pick. Who has been playing better that got picked after Waiters besides maybe Lillard? Who is a pg so the Cavs weren't going to draft him.

vCash
    We should win in a close one.

98-92 Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    We should win in a close one.

98-92 Nets
    I agree that it's probably going to be a close game with both team scoring in the 90's. But idk if I can say that we should win, this Nets haven't proven that they can be consistent offensively yet. Also going to have to play good defense against a pretty talented Cavs team.

vCash
    I just realized I can watch this game Lets get 'em Brooklyn!
    Ballin-

vCash
    Anyone watching the pregame show notice how Hump made sure to let us know that the bench is playing against other teams second units. lol

vCash
    That looked like a charge to me

vCash
    Nice lob by Deron there.

vCash
    Can tell Varejao is gonna have a big night 2nite...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast