Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Been saying trade amare for 2 years now before his value is destroyed from his inevitable injuries. Don't know why the knicks organization can be this dumb to allow amare to come back and ruin what they have going with melo at the 4 spot. Melo/amare will never play well together. we all know this but the knicks org. just seems too stupid to get it.

vCash
    Knicks are 5-0... please don't come back Amare.

I hate to say it but as a Knick fan I just want to see them win at this point and I could care less who we have on the roster.

I love my teams passion and energy so far and the way they've been playing.

I am quite scared that Amare will come back and kill the chemistry and ruin what we have going.

vCash

ewing

No

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    another day, another knicks thread..
    My God, you really do try to appeal to the others. The thread wasnt even made by a Knicks fan. In the course of this week there have only been 2 Knicks threads. RETHINK YOUR ANSWER.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    I actually hope Woodson uses him off the bench and keeps Melo at the 4.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Sick of these Knick threads enouggh they are playingw ell. Melo at the 4 is great but Melo can't guard the bigger 4s. Hopefully Amare works out.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    So now, not only are my fellow Knicks fans making useless " LOOK AT THE KNICKS" threads but now other fans are too. SMH...... How in the hell would we be " BETTER" by completely losing a player coming off a season with averages of 17.5 points and 8 rebs( his worst in 10 yrs)? You know how many teams would love to have a PF that can get 17 & 8 playing his worst? FOH....

Aldridge - 20 & 7
    Duncan - 19 & 10
    ZBO - 16 & 14
    KG - 16 & 8
    B GRIFFIN - 16 & 8
    Gasol - 14 & 10
    Boozer - 12 & 8
    D West - 16 & 8
    D Lee - 15 & 10

These are this years PF's Numbers and somehow we " would be better" by dumping 17 points and 8 rebs?

Again FOH
    When did you start watching basketball? Sunday? Who the hell would love to have Stoudemire's injured *** especially at $100M?

It's a legitimate question. Amare clogs the lane and seems not to coexist with Melo. What's so hard to understand?
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    So now, not only are my fellow Knicks fans making useless " LOOK AT THE KNICKS" threads but now other fans are too. SMH...... How in the hell would we be " BETTER" by completely losing a player coming off a season with averages of 17.5 points and 8 rebs( his worst in 10 yrs)? You know how many teams would love to have a PF that can get 17 & 8 playing his worst? FOH....

Aldridge - 20 & 7
    Duncan - 19 & 10
    ZBO - 16 & 14
    KG - 16 & 8
    B GRIFFIN - 16 & 8
    Gasol - 14 & 10
    Boozer - 12 & 8
    D West - 16 & 8
    D Lee - 15 & 10

These are this years PF's Numbers and somehow we " would be better" by dumping 17 points and 8 rebs?

Again FOH
    The two best PF's haven't even played a game yet, those 22/7, and 26/13 stats are missing. Amare and Melo don't co-exist together, their styles of play don't mesh, and Amare takes away the position Melo has shown to be most effective at the last few years.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    No.. Amare will be great off the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    My God, you really do try to appeal to the others. The thread wasnt even made by a Knicks fan. In the course of this week there have only been 2 Knicks threads. RETHINK YOUR ANSWER.
    doesn't matter if it was made, created, blessed, circumcised or whatever by a knicks fan. if there's a knicks thread, it most likely will have trolling and bashing in it directed towards the knicks roster and knicks posters will just feed off of it and make the fan base on this site a bigger **** hole than it already is.

it's every day that there's a new knicks thread, you obviously don't realize that a lot of them get merged together.
    Last edited by knicks=love; 11-14-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    doesn't matter if it was made, created, blessed, circumcised or whatever by a knicks fan. if there's a knicks thread, it most likely will have trolling and bashing in it directed towards the knicks roster and knicks posters will just feed off of it and make the fan base on this site a bigger **** hole than it already is.

it's every day that there's a new knicks thread, you obviously don't realized that a lot of them get merged together.
    ok.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    owned

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Amare for Josh Smith problem solved
    New York Knicks Pride #2014 IM BACK. LETS GO

vCash
    owned
    That's not helping..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    melo is so much better at the 4 than the 3. unless amare comes off the bench i dont see how that works out.

also, when you play chandler, melo and amare at the same time, melo cant play the 4 in that lineup.
    aww... u sure hope so dont u...lol...

THE REAL DRAFT GURU

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast