Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    Don't be mad because your team is underachieving and you are taking our coaching leftovers
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    His plan worked last year
    4-1...

vCash
    So now, not only are my fellow Knicks fans making useless " LOOK AT THE KNICKS" threads but now other fans are too. SMH...... How in the hell would we be " BETTER" by completely losing a player coming off a season with averages of 17.5 points and 8 rebs( his worst in 10 yrs)? You know how many teams would love to have a PF that can get 17 & 8 playing his worst? FOH....

Aldridge - 20 & 7
    Duncan - 19 & 10
    ZBO - 16 & 14
    KG - 16 & 8
    B GRIFFIN - 16 & 8
    Gasol - 14 & 10
    Boozer - 12 & 8
    D West - 16 & 8
    D Lee - 15 & 10

These are this years PF's Numbers and somehow we " would be better" by dumping 17 points and 8 rebs?

Again FOH

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    lol

4-1...
    3-1 with Amare, bringing Woodson's total with Melo and Amare to 9-5. Still good enough %-wise for top 4 in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dnewguy View Post
    The Knicks are not as good as their record shows...just because jump shots are falling when guys are excited to be back now does not mean it will last. Lets look how those jump shot goes in the mid-season.
    Stfu

vCash
    lol

4-1...

Stupid remark.

No shame in losing to the Heat. Using such a small sample size to say the Knicks are worse with Amar'e is trolling at its finest
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Stupid remark.

No shame in losing to the Heat. Using such a small sample size to say the Knicks are worse with Amar'e is trolling at its finest
    The winning record with amare playing last reg season under woodson isn't a small sample size either?

vCash
    Kind of a silly time to start this thread. At 5-0, Kobe and Lebron could "disrupt" the knicks offense and chemistry.

If the Knicks were 0-5 Knick fans would be counting down the minutes until Stat returned.

The Knicks with Stat are legit championship contenders no matter how funny that might be to fans of other teams. The knicks have a chance to be freakishly scary in any matchup. If you watched their games you would understand.

vCash
    The winning record with amare playing last reg season under woodson isn't a small sample size either?
    Never said it wasnt.

Thats why on the first page, we'll have to wait and see.

Using one series against the best team in basketball to decide the Knicks are worse with Amar'e is asinine.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    The Knicks are so good they don't even need stat to win it all adding Stat just makes them better.

Knicks>Dream team.

vCash
    With all due respect, you ae a broken record. Youre hatred for the Knicks is apparent. You want them to suck, thus you continue to create ways that they will suck in your own head, the Knicks could sweep the Heat in the regular season and go 70-12 and you still would think they were dantonis team with no defense and a first round playoff exit.

Is it possible for you to be objective even for a second? Look at my posts, I hate Miami. I want Miami to lose every game. YET, I continue to aknowlege that they are extremely talented and the best team in the east until someone knocks them off. I knew the Knicks with their PG situation last season had no chance against the Heat. I am very realistic.

But having said that, you are going to look silly if the Knicks win 55-60 games. You never agree on anything a knick fan says about their team. Understand that most on here compare you to Domefavors on the Nets board because you argue out of blind hatred instead of trying to see that the Knicks are really good. And they are actually a very good team. Give credit once in a while and people will start to respect your opinion.

vCash
    If we get stat on that second unit people can say what they want. If this team is healthy with the way they are play mia has serious problems in regards to a repeat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    With all due respect, you ae a broken record. Youre hatred for the Knicks is apparent. You want them to suck, thus you continue to create ways that they will suck in your own head, the Knicks could sweep the Heat in the regular season and go 70-12 and you still would think they were dantonis team with no defense and a first round playoff exit.

Is it possible for you to be objective even for a second? Look at my posts, I hate Miami. I want Miami to lose every game. YET, I continue to aknowlege that they are extremely talented and the best team in the east until someone knocks them off. I knew the Knicks with their PG situation last season had no chance against the Heat. I am very realistic.

But having said that, you are going to look silly if the Knicks win 55-60 games. You never agree on anything a knick fan says about their team. Understand that most on here compare you to Domefavors on the Nets board because you argue out of blind hatred instead of trying to see that the Knicks are really good. And they are actually a very good team. Give credit once in a while and people will start to respect your opinion.
    The knicks are off to a great start, championships aren't won in the regular season.

vCash
    Melo at the 4 is close to unguardable

Amare at the 4 is close to ********

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    you're the only one to think melo is better at PF than kevin love.. who hasn't played this year yet, by the way.
    I dont think i Know and its not just the 5 games it was over 20 games last year. Love is overrated he will be a 20 and 11 guy his stats are bloated

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Knicks are 5-0 and they think thereShit don't stink.

Happy y'all playin gud, but jeez u guys gotta shut up
    lol... and LAL fan telling a NY fan to shut up....

How many 'Antoni threads are up on PSD right now? lol

Next thing an MIA fan is going to tell DoMeFavours to quit being such a homer...
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast