Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    these threads get better and better.
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

vCash
    They are honestly way better without MRI. He clogs them too much. They are much more free flowing with Melo at PF, and his defense isn't missed either.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Need him to come off the bench.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Knicks are NOT better without Amare. Remember what Donnie said... "Any player can be a good player... for the right price"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    how does my melo better pf then k love statement look now?
    you're the only one to think melo is better at PF than kevin love.. who hasn't played this year yet, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    in all honesty amare was my man, i was very grateful that he came here and inspired others to come...but we're even now and i cant defend him anymore...yes we are better off without him, no we cant get rid of him...the best case scenario for the knicks is that amare realizes the team is better with him coming off the bench...my gut tells me noway amare would ever accept that though

vCash
    melo is so much better at the 4 than the 3. unless amare comes off the bench i dont see how that works out.

also, when you play chandler, melo and amare at the same time, melo cant play the 4 in that lineup.

vCash
    I say his "youth" and athleticism will be valuable as the season progresses. Even if our older veterans do stay healthy throughout mid-season and heading into the playoffs, older bodies tend to feel the effects of an 82-game schedule eventually. With that possibly becoming a slight blow to the success we're seeing now (not measuring it by the wins but by the statistics displaying overall elite/efficient team play) STAT can be the perfect thing to fill that void if he can just keep up with the defense.

HOWEVER . . .Carmelo did by into the team concept (not saying he never has because D'Antoni was a less than marvelous coach) and his isolation play (as he is one of, if not the best in the league in this regard) is a great feature to this offense that prides itself on unselfish ball movement. But will STAT? He may be as much of a liability on offense as he is on defense. We can't have STAT demanding the ball down low taking away from our ball movement any more than we allow a proven Carmelo to.

Unless we find someway to create efficient spacing with him on the floor, Raymond Felton picks (& rolls) up where they left off as a duo, STAT can mimic the foosball table defense of the Knicks, not disrupt Carmelo's natural gameplay, floor general and first ballot HOF Jason Kidd can quarterback him on offense, and Rasheed can get on him on both ends of the court . . . .
    Amar'e Carsares Stoudemire will be the $99.7 million, 6 foot 11 260 pound team tumor he's been projected to be thus far.

Landry Fields traded back from Toronto to the New York . . .Modell's in Manhattan where he's currently averaging 3 annoying customer blocks, just 10 sob story filled sales, and 1 write up per shift. Landry is shooting a career high 40% in the trash can from behind the desk in the break room.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    these threads get better and better.
    lol but you're from the lowly state of new jersey...and you're a lowly jets fan, and a lowly nets fan LMFAO @ you

vCash
    Let me answer this with another question, are humans better off with out aids?

Rise

11. 11-14-2012, 02:12 PM
    Reason
    Unnecessary

vCash
    No they are not better without Amare' Stoudemire (For the record let it be clear I dislike how has been playing since he got her with his lack of effort on the defensive side of the ball and failure to play a post game shooting all them mid range jumpers.) When you have Carmelo Anthony playing the 5 spot the knicks have been out rebounded most games. They made up for that with crisp offensive execution ie. 3 or more threes from Novak during games along with J.R. getting 15 or more off the bench. When Melo is hot he keeps them in the game. We are going to see what this team is made out of when they play Memphis. I expect them to compete against San Antonio and w/l i wouldnt be surprised.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    melo is so much better at the 4 than the 3. unless amare comes off the bench i dont see how that works out.

also, when you play chandler, melo and amare at the same time, melo cant play the 4 in that lineup.
    Easy, just put Melo and Amare both at the 4. Duh.
    There are no men like me, only me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Woodson better have a plan.
    His plan worked last year

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Knicks are 5-0 and they think thereShit don't stink.

Happy y'all playin gud, but jeez u guys gotta shut up

Rise

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Knicks are 5-0 and they think thereShit don't stink.

Happy y'all playin gud, but jeez u guys gotta shut up
    Don't be mad because your team is underachieving and you are taking our coaching leftovers

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast