9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ravens

2 22.22%
  • Steelers

7 77.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    The Steeler fans on PSD are a real class act. Normally there's alot of bad blood.

It's gonna be 17-10ish one way or another. Depends on if we get "home" Flacco or "road" Flacco.
    Let's hope it's the road Flacco... I don't want him to go home til after the game. He can go rest his mustache later because on Sunday we need him to show up so we can win!

And thanks for the compliment, and I'll send that right back atcha. I love the Ravens fans on here haha. Good sports!

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Yeah good fans on here. I say we have a good chance but definitely will not win in Balt with Byron. Even with Ben it would've been hard there.

vCash
    Good luck guys.... These games are always the Best of "In season" games. Sucks were devastated by injuries.

Hurricane Sandy sure took it's effect!
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    i think flacco shows up big this game.. like he did against new england last year

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    I'm well aware.

I still think Dwyer is the best pure runner you guys have though.
    It's all about whose skill-set fits the offensive line and play calling. Mendenhall is a speed guy, Redman is a power guy, Dwyer is in between about 60-40 in favor of power. Mendenhall hasn't really played in Haley's offense too much, and not at all with Mike Adams becoming the starter and jump-starting the run game. I'd love to see what a healthy Mendy could do now. His entire career he's been stuck with Bruce Arians' offense where the opposing defense knows where the run is going as well as the Steelers do.

The Steeler fans on PSD are a real class act. Normally there's alot of bad blood.

It's gonna be 17-10ish one way or another. Depends on if we get "home" Flacco or "road" Flacco.
    This is why our rivalry is the best. It's not just hatred, it's mutual respect.

Each of the past two seasons you've gotten "home" Flacco in Heinz Field. Drives us Steelers fans crazy, but such is life.

Against the Broncos and Giants earlier this season I was just skeptical and cautious. Now I'm close to dreading this game. But these teams always play up to each other, should be another classic! Good luck!

vCash
    The play is finally over!

And it's gameday! Going to be a great day of football, with our game being the cherry on top. Can't wait until 8:30
    Detroit Pistons: SIM LEAGUE CHAMPS

Jrue Holiday-Bradley Beal-Lance Stephenson-Kevin Love-DeMarcus Cousins

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    BOOM....Looks like you guys have the win

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Yikes, we got "road" Flacco and won thanks to Jones and the defense. Anytime we beat the Steelers I'm happy though. What a huge win.

Leftwich was a warrior tonight, dude clearly was hurt after foolin our D.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Yikes, we got "road" Flacco and won thanks to Jones and the defense. Anytime we beat the Steelers I'm happy though. What a huge win.

Leftwich was a warrior tonight, dude clearly was hurt after foolin our D.
    I can't argue with this.

This is the one game where winning "pretty" means absolutely nothing to me.

People already talking about that this victory didn't impress them, but that's completely ignoring the history, the culture, and the physicality of this rivalry.

Anyone who expected to watch some "pretty" or "finesse" football was going to be disappointed from the get-go.

HUGE win, and a win that I'm proud of because of the grittiness of it.

Our OL held up well in pass blocking for a majority of the game, but run-blocking got zero to little push.

Our defense, despite the inconsistent pressure, kept making plays when plays needed to be made outside of that first drive.

Our special teams unit, I'll take against ANYONE's in the league.

Jacoby Jones is making such a huge impact in that regard.

Time to focus on SD.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    I love Pollard.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    **** yea!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I love our ex-Texans. All three make huge impacts. I do have to say, Birk sucks. He was getting owned all night long.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    I love our ex-Texans. All three make huge impacts. I do have to say, Birk sucks. He was getting owned all night long.
    Can we be honest here, you look at our OL and think they would dominate in run-blocking with guys like Oher, Yanda, Osemele.

But they have been abysmal in that category - as far as consistency goes - this year.

Yet, pass-blocking, a category you'd think we'd struggle in, has surprisingly played far better than expectations.

I know you think LT is a potential immediate need, but from what I've seen from Oher/Osemele. I really like the potential of our bookends if they can continue to progress.

My concern is on the inside.

LG - I don't know if Reid is just too tall to play LG, but we've had no consistency there. Reid had a so-so game yesterday and I worry about interior DL using leverage against the taller than average LG, Reid.

C - Matt Birk might be the smartest player on the field, but you are absolutely right. The guy is getting beat like a drum week in, week out.

Kruger is finally starting to show some substance. 3 sacks in the past 2 weeks.

Upshaw playing NT/DT on passing downs is looking better and better. When the Ravens first showed this, he was being pushed out of lanes, getting dominated. But he's doing just enough and I'm starting to like the way Pees is using Upshaw.

Say what you want but Ellerbe is playing some good football at that ILB position despite playing with two BROKEN THUMBS.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    You guys are welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    If we beat you guys this time I'm going to have to have a chuckle with PKs.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12