Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ravens

21 80.77%
  • Steelers

5 19.23%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    What a coincidence. Ben Roethlisberger doesn't play and the Steelers set a new low for points in a game this season.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    Jacoby Jones sounds like Boomhower.

vCash
    Jacoby Jones, have my babies!

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    Jacoby Jones, have my babies!
    :cry:

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    I laughed out loud at those last two plays. WOW.

Baltimore shouldn't be too thrilled. They looked like ****. Pittsburgh get's Ben back and I think they're clearly a superior team at this point. Not sure Ben will be back by the 2nd, but I hope he is. I wanna see them duke it out "full strength" (no disrespect to Baltimore who clearly have MAJOR injuries themselves...it's just those are season-ending ones, they aren't getting those guys back).

Ugly game. Pittsburgh still in the driver's seat for a WC spot though. I think Indy falls off a bit too.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    I originally was supposed to go to the game, but had a family emergency and had to run home (week long Thanksgiving break now though). Kinda glad I didn't go. That was brutal. Depressing even. I didn't have any joy when they lost today, and doubt I would have if I were at the game. Woulda felt like a huge waste of money.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    This is the one game where I'm not concerned with winning over the opinions of pundits.

This is what this series is about. Ugly, gritty, physical games where both teams no matter where they stand in statistical rankings or "power rankings" will come alive for this game.

I'm happy as hell with this victory.

All season this team has won ugly outside of two games (W1 - Cin & W10 - Oak).

8-2 atop the AFC North and 2nd in the AFC is a happy place to be right now for us Ravens' fans!

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Really pissed. Feel like Baltimore stole this game having to do nothing on offense. Game shouldve been 10-3 Pittsburgh

Our idiot fan base (my friends) blame this loss on Leftwich, but it goes squarely on the shoulders of poor hands Mike Wallace fumbling the ball inside our on zone, and ST giving up a return TD. You take those two things away, Baltimore's offense is severely outmatched in compairson to Pitt D and the game is 10-3

Unbelievable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Really pissed. Feel like Baltimore stole this game having to do nothing on offense. Game shouldve been 10-3 Pittsburgh

Our idiot fan base (my friends) blame this loss on Leftwich, but it goes squarely on the shoulders of poor hands Mike Wallace fumbling the ball inside our on zone, and ST giving up a return TD. You take those two things away, Baltimore's offense is severely outmatched in compairson to Pitt D and the game is 10-3

Unbelievable.
    Byron Leftwich does deserve some criticism for not rising to the occasion. Yes, Mike Wallace and the special teams deserve more criticism, but the fact is, even with those miscues, the game was still winnable. Leftwich completed less than half his passes, and he threw an INT too, which killed a promising drive. That's unacceptable.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    I blame Tomlin for not going to Batch when it was obvious Leftwich was hurting pretty badly.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    There's a term for those calling out Leftwich, and Tomlin for not pulling him. It's called "hindsight is 20/20." We don't win with one backup so we should have put in the other one. If we had pulled Leftwich and pulled in Batch and Batch did as poorly or worse, there are some who would be saying "I blame Tomlin for pulling Leftwich."

If we were always within winning the game and Leftwich was avoiding medical attention, don't pull him. After the game check out what was wrong with him and make a judgement for next week, but if it's still winnable why make a change at quarterback when he feels he's fine and doesn't want to come out?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    There's a term for those calling out Leftwich, and Tomlin for not pulling him. It's called "hindsight is 20/20." We don't win with one backup so we should have put in the other one. If we had pulled Leftwich and pulled in Batch and Batch did as poorly or worse, there are some who would be saying "I blame Tomlin for pulling Leftwich."

If we were always within winning the game and Leftwich was avoiding medical attention, don't pull him. After the game check out what was wrong with him and make a judgement for next week, but if it's still winnable why make a change at quarterback when he feels he's fine and doesn't want to come out?
    Was it not obvious that Leftwich was having trouble throwing balls that even he is capable of throwing?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I applaud the guy, one tough son of a ***** from what I saw out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Was it not obvious that Leftwich was having trouble throwing balls that even he is capable of throwing?
    There were times they were inches away, the receiver's feet were barely out of bounds. It wasn't just Leftwich throwing short a few times. And he was purposely avoiding medical attention. In a game like that, you don't pull a guy who hasn't been a full-on liability. Which he really hadn't been in that game.

vCash
    It just doesn't matter what jersey Jacoby is wearing, Texans or Ravens for now. he keeps hurting Houston...sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast