Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regarding Vick

vCash

Regarding Vick

So after that piss poor performance by the qb that the media and Eagles fans wanted to start since vick is so "terrible". Does Vick start again for the Eagles this year or get another chance next season to lead the Eagles now that everyone seen that Vick did a lot of positive with that atrocious oline?
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    I wanted to make this thread because I know that if Foles came out and had a great performance there would of been at least 3 threads today with different headlines but all coming around to how Vick was the reason when now its amazing he won them as many games as he did
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Vick starts next week against Carolina.

Vick restructures and remains the QB of the Eagles.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    vick blows
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    vick blows
    well foles went 21/46 204 and 2 picks against the great washington defense....everyone appears to look like they blow behind that line
    Ignore List:

vCash
    No matter how poor Foles plays, the Eagles should cut Vick while they have that tiny little out.

vCash
    So your judging Foles to be terrible after his first NFL start? Not saying he is going to be great or even good but your being extremely premature with that statement. Vick however has proven over his career that he is not a franchise qb, especially not deseving 100 million dollar contract.
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    So your judging Foles to be terrible after his first NFL start? Not saying he is going to be great or even good but your being extremely premature with that statement. Vick however has proven over his career that he is not a franchise qb, especially not deseving 100 million dollar contract.
    Pretty much this. I see Foles finishing out the season to see what they have in him so they can evaluate their next move. Unfortunately, Foles is in a no-win situation here at this point. That piss poor offensive line is doing neither him nor Vick any favors.

Personally, I want a clean slate next season. That means Reid & the coaches + Vick/Nnamdi gone. The only way I want either Vick or Nnamdi on the team next season is if they take significant (10 million plus per year) in pay cuts bc they flat out don't deserve the money. Even then I feel like keeping them will further the status quo and will hurt chances of them finding and developing a new franchise qb. Regardless the entire staff needs to be fired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    I'm not saying he is gonna be terrible what i'm saying is Vick is getting a terrible share of criticism with that offensive line and no quarterback is gonna have a chance to show what they really are capable of with that o line

but i do agree he is not worth 100 million dollar contract and neither was brees
    Ignore List:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    well foles went 21/46 204 and 2 picks against the great washington defense....everyone appears to look like they blow behind that line
    i've never thought vick was all that good, and lets give foles a break. he's still a rookie.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Vick has gotten TERRIBLE Protection this season. Eagles O-Line is dreadful. I dont even think Joe Montana would be successful on the Eagles as QB.

vCash
    Well, maybe Joe would.... he's a cool gunslinger....but almost everyone else would struggle. It depends on if they want to go for a high pick now or win a few games. Vick would probably play better, but I don't think either QB is given enough time.

vCash
    There are a lot more issues to this team than the quarterback...
    I don't care who you have at QB, if you're team can't control the line of scrimmage on both offense and defense, you won't win.
    The media places all this value on skill players (QB, RB, WR, CB, S) and ignores the people that give those skill players the opportunities to make plays (OL, DL) .

Nobody talks about Trent Cole and Jason Babin being relative non-factors throughout the year. (6 sacks combined, coupled with pretty bad rush defense)

Or how their offensive line has given up 33 sacks so far WITH a Quarterback who CAN SCRAMBLE. Imagine if they had somebody as immobile as Eli Manning. He'd get destroyed.

Not only do they give up sacks, but they don't do a great job in run blocking either, Mccoy is having a down year (4.2 ypc) after tearing it up the previous 2 years.

The Eagles lose the battles in the trenches and thats why they're bad this year.

vCash
    I want to believe Vick will stay in Philly, but if Reid is fired, I wouldn't be surprised if they clean house a bit.

Nnamdi and Vick gone.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    They have some really good skill players though and that's maybe why the media is giving them grief for not living up to the expectations. The owner and GM needs to keep a level head and not overreact.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast