Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,260
    vCash
    1500

    Mackey Award semifinalists

    UCLA's Joseph Fauria, SJSU's Ryan Otten, Wash.'s Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Nevada's Zach Sudfeld WKU's Jack Doyle, ND's Tyler Eifert, Stanford's Zach Ertz, SDSU's Gavin Escobar
    Per collegefootballtalk

    Go Big Joe 9 tds hopefully 1st UCLA winner since Marcedes Lewis

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,329
    vCash
    1500
    Fauria: 31 rec, 417 yards, 9 TDs
    Otten: 36 rec, 556 yards, 3 TDs
    Seferian-Jenkins: 55 rec, 731 yards, 4 TDs
    Sudfeld: 37 rec, 444 yards, 6 TDs
    Doyle: 41 rec, 438 yards, 3 TDs
    Eifert: 34 rec, 470 yards, 3 TDs
    Ertz: 47 rec, 641 yards, 5 TDs
    Escobar: 35 rec, 483 yards, 5 TDs

    Jordan Reed: 38 rec, 456 yards, 3 TDs

    Reed plays for one of the worst passing offenses in the FBS and that's not at least semi-finalist material. Granted he wasn't going to win it, but my guy got robbed.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,757
    vCash
    1500
    I'd give it to ASJ, but I've been very impressed with Eifert. I know his numbers don't exactly stack up, but he's a damn good player.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,260
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    I'd give it to ASJ, but I've been very impressed with Eifert. I know his numbers don't exactly stack up, but he's a damn good player.
    Lyerla will be on this list within the next 2 years

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,757
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    Lyerla will be on this list within the next 2 years
    From a talent standpoint I agree, but Oregon doesn't feature the tight end nearly enough. Ed Dickson could have put up massive numbers in college, but he only did that in spurts. Lyerla could be a very high draft pick though. Such a ridiculous athlete, but he needs to stay out of trouble.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,260
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    From a talent standpoint I agree, but Oregon doesn't feature the tight end nearly enough. Ed Dickson could have put up massive numbers in college, but he only did that in spurts. Lyerla could be a very high draft pick though. Such a ridiculous athlete, but he needs to stay out of trouble.
    Haha that's true he got kicked out of a UCLA visit for talking back to NeuWeasel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •