Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which Game(s) Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Orleans at Oakland

3 12.00%
  • San Diego at Denver

7 28.00%
  • Indianapolis at New England

19 76.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amburger View Post
    Ew Brady haters are just jealous. The man is amazing get over it.
    I'm not jealous of Brady at all...after all...he gave my team 2 superbowls in recent history!!!

He is a great quarterback .. but patriots were classless today...no 2 ways about it. run the damn ball...run the clock out.. put your backups in to finish up..when you are up by 28 with the ball with less than 5 minutes on the other teams side of the field.

here's a question Pats fans.... how would you feel if Brady or Welker had gotten hurt?? I bet you would have been saying the same thing...what were they doing in the game!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    I'm not jealous of Brady at all...after all...he gave my team 2 superbowls in recent history!!!

He is a great quarterback .. but patriots were classless today...no 2 ways about it. run the damn ball...run the clock out.. put your backups in to finish up..when you are up by 28 with the ball with less than 5 minutes on the other teams side of the field.

here's a question Pats fans.... how would you feel if Brady or Welker had gotten hurt?? I bet you would have been saying the same thing...what were they doing in the game!!
    There all hypocrites

vCash

Luck was throwing until the end.

Why can the Colts air it out until the final minute but the Patriots can't? If they're still playing hard the Pats had every right to too.

vCash

The Pats only threw the ball once on Brady's final drive and it was on 3rd down and 8. Obviously they would go for the first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    Luck was throwing until the end.

Why can the Colts air it out until the final minute but the Patriots can't? If they're still playing hard the Pats had every right to too.
    Colts also ran the ball late in game and punted on 4th and 1 with 7 min left...they were playing the game out period.... every sport in blowouts you put subs in .... run the clock out..... don't shoot in basketball til the end of shot clock,,,etc etc etc...its called SPORTSMANSHIP...MUST OF NEVER LEARNED THAT????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    its the belichick way
    Yes, winning is. Something Rex doesn't know too much about...lololol u mad bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    BDawk, it is one thing if you are running the ball, but for Brady to be throwing to Welker up 52-24? Give me a break. Heck, even for Brady to be in the game at 52-24 is pathetic in its own right!
    The colts were trying to win still weren't they not?
    Luck was throwing...last I check those players are paid to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Only thing that was classless about that was Greene getting his 15 yard penalty after the game.

I think so many fans are such whiny crybabies about "running up the score". Luck was in there until the end, wasn't he? So Indy refused to concede the game. So the Patriots will keep going as well.

I have never heard any logical explanation about "running up the score". All I usually here is that it's classless and people complain about it, that's it. At least those that don't mind it can back it up with a good reasoning.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Amburger View Post
    Omg is there seriously an arguement going on here because the Patriots refuse to take it easy on the Colts??? LOL.
    Tell me about it.

Funny how Utl talks about class when he had a gif of Brady tearing his ACL, oh the irony.
    Last edited by lolollort; 11-18-2012 at 08:29 PM.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    UTL seems pissed off all the time.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    The Pats only threw the ball once on Brady's final drive and it was on 3rd down and 8. Obviously they would go for the first.
    WHEN YOU ARE UP 10 YES 28 NO WAY...AT LEAST NOT THE STARTING QB?? Ill say again if he had gone back and gotten hit and hurt,,, would you not have been pissed that he was even in the game??? or.. if your team was on other side?? think about it!!

vCash
    Had they gotten hurt, that's the chance they take I guess.

You don't like being scored on, play some defense.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    EDIT: Wrong thread
    Last edited by roshan3ai; 11-18-2012 at 08:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Had they gotten hurt, that's the chance they take I guess.

You don't like being scored on, play some defense.
    I have no stake in this arguement ... I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT EITHER TEAM... but sportsmanship in games that are over is and always has been part of sports...... these things always have a way of coming back to bite you in the A@#!!

vCash
    I have no stake in this arguement ... I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT EITHER TEAM... but sportsmanship in games that are over is and always has been part of sports...... these things always have a way of coming back to bite you in the A@#!!
    I know you COULD CARE LESS (lol English lololol) anyways the game wasn't over, the clock was still running (lol more English)

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Should we give everyone who plays participation ribbons too?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    I know you COULD CARE LESS (lol English lololol) anyways the game wasn't over, the clock was still running (lol more English)
    What are you a two year old?? grow up.. if you have nothing to add to conversation stay out of it! Do you need that in another language to understand??

vCash
    Everyone complaining about the Patriots running the score up needs to remember these are paid PROFESSIONALS!! This isn't some High School Football game where kids feelings are getting hurt. If you don't want them to run the score up then stop them.

Jets fans are just yapping because they're nervous this same thing will happen to them on Thursday night.
    Jet's forum Banned 10/23/11

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast