Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Executives

vCash

Executives

Name the worst executive. My vote would go to Larry Bienfest.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    wade>kobe's alt?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    He is probably the worst.

Everyone else that has been just God awful has been replaced recently

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    He is probably the worst.

Everyone else that has been just God awful has been replaced recently
    Most likely this deal and the FA signings the Marlins made last year have been way over Beinfest's head. Just like the AGon Crawford deal has been way over Colletti's head. It's hard to judge GM's without considering the influence ownership has on baseball decisions.

vCash
    Would create a worst owner in baseball thread but we know the answer to that one already.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-13-2012 at 08:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by keymax View Post
    Most likely this deal and the FA signings the Marlins made last year have been way over Beinfest's head. Just like the AGon Crawford deal has been way over Colletti's head. It's hard to judge GM's without considering the influence ownership has on baseball decisions.
    Yep, Sandy Alderson gets a lot of **** (some of it deservedly so) but Fred Wilpon is right behind Jeffrey Loria for the worst big market owner in baseball.

vCash
    Add McCourt to the list of worst owners. I knew the worst owners, so I wanted to hear what the posters have to say about executives.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Add McCourt to the list of worst owners. I knew the worst owners, so I wanted to hear what the posters have to say about executives.
    Well McCourt doesn't own the Dodgers anymore.

vCash
    Idk but I know who's the best: Billy Beane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Mccourt made Marge Schott look like a great owner! Hands down has to be Larry Beinfest, but like others mentioned I am sure the owners had a say in it.

vCash
    Stan Kasten and Ned (from what I've read on here about the pathetic Dodgers franchise).
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

vCash
    Billy Beane is overrated

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    Billy Beane is overrated
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    Billy Beane is overrated
    Agree 100%
    Future Ace

vCash
    If you have ever seen the movie Weekend at Bernie's, youd understand exactly what I think of when it comes to rich people...because Bernie Lomax is truly what I see in a lot of business people.

When theyre smiling, they want your money, or your life....If youre their employee, theyre always mad at you and ready to fire you in a heartbeat for anything they can. They have all the contacts in the world that can get them whatever they want, they get all the women they want (even if theyre married), but people turn a blind eye to it because they have such an influence on society that they cant expose them because their influence can kill them for opening their mouth.

Anyways, Loria has been taking millions away from the team, and Beinfast lets him get away with it because Beinfast is likely afraid of his boss (so Beinfast is in on it), and I wouldnt be surprised if their entire front office is afraid to lose their jobs if they whistleblow....so they just do their jobs and be quiet about it, like most organizations. It really doesnt matter, Loria is making money by keeping the team, he owns 100% of the organization, and it doesnt seem to matter if they average 12,000 a game, he still makes money so he can run the team as long as its profitable.

The ONLY way to stop him from doing what he is doing is to get other owners like the Steinbrenners or John Henry to close the "Revenue sharing" formula to either force him to spend his money or to stop the entire revenue sharing model itself...since that likely wont happen, Loria will own that team until he dies...plain and simple.

I know that this post is controversial, its supposed to be, but its the truth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast